Sign in to follow this  
Cuse9

Who is the one player

Every year I have high hopes for a guy and then he burns me. So, I make a list every year of guys that I blackball from any of my teams.

Then there's a handful of guys that I've never drafted just because I didn't like them. Curtis Martin comes to mind. I never owned that guy once. I just thought he always got drafted too soon.

My list this is:

Chad Pennington....don't trust his shoulder.

Warrick Dunn....always goes too early.

David Givens...burned me last year.

Eddie Kennison...quit on the Broncos....lifetime ban.

Who do you avoid?

Vick-pre all the dog stuff. He is just not a QB. He is a RB that could throw kinda.

Any Gramattica.

Any bronco RB. Ratface is just too focked up in his reporting of injuries and starting situation.

I know it isn't the smartest thing to put personal feelings into ff, but I refuse to draft any players on the 49ers. As a Rams fan that endured a little thing called the 90's (99 excluded of course)... there is just too much resentment in that rivalry

Vick

Mason

Holmes.. Waiting for some numbnuts to take him around round 4-5

Any Raven on Offense not names McGahee

Vick - Lifetime ban for the dog torturer.

I think the Federal Government will take him off your list for you. Well at least for 10-20 years.

this year

F.Gore

C.Portis

R.Brown

Why are you down on Ronnie Brown? (Just curious)

He is a tough runner with break away speed who suffered thru a sophmore slump on a team w/ QB and OL problems last year but this year, the OL should be better and Trent Green MAY be ok. If Green gets hurt or sucks, Lemon and/or the rookie Beck could be good enough to keep Ronnie afloat. The MIA defense should be top 10.

I'd take Ronnie in the mid 2nd (before McGahee, Portis and Benson).

Why are you down on Ronnie Brown? (Just curious)

He is a tough runner with break away speed who suffered thru a sophmore slump on a team w/ QB and OL problems last year but this year, the OL should be better and Trent Green MAY be ok. If Green gets hurt or sucks, Lemon and/or the rookie Beck could be good enough to keep Ronnie afloat. The MIA defense should be top 10.

I'd take Ronnie in the mid 2nd (before McGahee, Portis and Benson).

Never played a full season.

Lost a WR,TE on offense.

No mobility at QB nor Offensive weapons.

OL should be better does not warrant a reason to take him early to mid second round.

New Coach.

Too easy for the OL not to be better T.Green goes hurt or Ronnie gets his nagging injury and misses a couple of games.

Only upside is that he does catch a fair amount of passes but with the lack of other threats on offense I just see a repeat of last year if not worse.

Never played a full season.

Lost a WR,TE on offense.

No mobility at QB nor Offensive weapons.

OL should be better does not warrant a reason to take him early to mid second round.

New Coach.

Too easy for the OL not to be better T.Green goes hurt or Ronnie gets his nagging injury and misses a couple of games.

Only upside is that he does catch a fair amount of passes but with the lack of other threats on offense I just see a repeat of last year if not worse.

New coach is a plus IMO. Cameron has a system that has been very beneficial to RBs- especially those that can catch the ball. I'm not a big Brown fan, but I think he is a good pick in the 2nd round.

R.Bush or Deuce = RBBC :D

Not really a RBBC. Bush gets split out a lot at WR in the times he is not running the ball which is a huge added bonus for people in a PPR league.

Larry Johnson...don't care how far he falls, unless it's the second round (and then only to use him as trade bait). He just smells like a colossal, colossal bust this year.

Portis

We have a winner.

Most talent in the league.

Most likely to watch the last 8-10 games.

Too risky.

1. Stallworthless

Always shows flashes but cannot stay on the field. Now he's in an offense that features 8 different receivers in 8 different weeks. He will be no better than my 4th receiver chosen.

2. Caddy. People are going to find out that it wasn't just his team. He's tentative and indecisive behind the line of scrimmage. Not to mention his propensity to fall too often after initial contact. AVOID AVOID AVOID

3. Any Washington WR. That offense just doesn't produce consistency at the WR position.

Edge

I intentionally steered clear last year when he was available to me and it paid off. I just don't trust his line.

Fraud Taylor......

Fred Taylor was very good back in the day but he got paid in the offseason and will pull up lame by wk 3.

cornkobb

I know it isn't the smartest thing to put personal feelings into ff, but I refuse to draft any players on the 49ers. As a Rams fan that endured a little thing called the 90's (99 excluded of course)... there is just too much resentment in that rivalry

Don't forget the 80's. I miss the good old days when the Rams were our guaranteed two-win punching bag. :argue:

I think my biggest problem with FF is that I hate having players play against the 49ers. That said, I'd take Steven Jackson if I was picking second overall regardless.

Except for Terrel Owens, I wonder if any Eagles WR has ever lived up to their ADP since McNabb has been QB?

PHI WRs :thumbsdown:

Vick

Mason

Holmes.. Waiting for some numbnuts to take him around round 4-5

Any Raven on Offense not names McGahee

Santanio or Priest? I too would draft anyone if the player fell far enough to warrant being selected. However, I do not want to be in a position to contemplate drafting Jamal Lewis in my PPR league.

LaDanian Tomlinson. What a stiff. What has he ever done? San Diego got robbed in that trade.

I won't actually refuse anyone but I never ever ever seem to have a cowgirl on my team. :wave:

Portis

K Jones

R. Brown

career overhyped/underproducers.