Sign in to follow this  
Juggernauts

Greybacks

So what level qualifies for a "greyback" now-a-days? How old does your id have to be or is it based soley on how frequently you hang out here and how cool you are...well, no one here is really cool, but you get the point?

So what level qualifies for a "greyback" now-a-days? How old does your id have to be or is it based soley on how frequently you hang out here and how cool you are...well, no one here is really cool, but you get the point?

Is there a difference between a greyback and a silverback?

Uh...no... :dunno:

Silverback...that's what I meant to say. :doublethumbsup:

"greyback"

:dunno: :doublethumbsup: :banana:

One lies, the other cheats. :doublethumbsup:

Greybacks - New geek term meaning idiot poster that hasn't been on the bored for so long that they have forgotten geek terms.

Current number of greybacks....1.

Grey and silver are the same color...almost. Silver is more "shiny".

:dunno:

You sir are a racist! A racist!!!

Duhhhhh, he is white, therefore a racist..... :dunno:

Greybacks

Definition: This is what you would call the hair fibers you find on the back of Bea Arthur as you gently rub your hand up and down her flaky skin.

Used in a sentence: After a night of fierce sex, I had to fish greybacks out of my teeth.

silverbacks no longer exist - they were all killed off in the last server meltdown.

Greybacks

Definition: This is what you would call the hair fibers you find on the back of Bea Arthur as you gently rub your hand up and down her flaky skin.

Used in a sentence: After a night of fierce sex, I had to fish greybacks out of my teeth.

Did I give you cab fare home last night :banana:

As the one who coined the term Silverbacks regarding the elder statesment here, I'm gonna say that it's posters in the three-digit member number category.

For those in the four-digit category, we'll have to come up with something else, like Barebacks or something.

You can't become a "silverback" here anymore. It doesn't matter how many posts you have. It matters not how long you've been here. If you have to ask, you don't qualify.

Frankly, this place has gone to such low levels of sh!t over the last few years, you should be honored that Silverbacks even bother to show up, even if it is to tell you that we're embarrassed, at this point in time, to be a "Silverback" of the Geek Club.

You didn't even have the proper name. Jackass.

You can't become a "silverback" here anymore. It doesn't matter how many posts you have. It matters not how long you've been here. If you have to ask, you don't qualify.

Frankly, this place has gone to such low levels of sh!t over the last few years, you should be honored that Silverbacks even bother to show up, even if it is to tell you that we're embarrassed, at this point in time, to be a "Silverback" of the Geek Club.

Member # 17508 :cheers:

silverbacks no longer exist - they were all killed off in the last server meltdown.

:thumbsdown: I miss the good ole days. :lol:

Don't be such a focking dope. :rolleyes:

I was subtly acknowledging the original, and dare I say better, handle. Your highness. :bow:

As the one who coined the term Silverbacks regarding the elder statesment here, I'm gonna say that it's posters in the three-digit member number category.

For those in the four-digit category, we'll have to come up with something else, like Barebacks or something.

Who are you ? :rolleyes:

What do you call us 2 digiters?

What do you call us 2 digiters?

octuple digit amputee.

Tragic accident trying to retrieve false teef and a toupee that fell into the blender.

The resulting smoothee resembled a long dead Groucho Marx.

:rolleyes:

Darn it. Now I will have to search for my original #(4 digit). Bareback has been a wondermos thing since she got her tubes tied. :dunno:

That point has been acknowledged dipsh!t.