Sign in to follow this  
OakHeadFootball

Brady sporting a walking cast on right foot

sh*t sh*t sh*t! inject him with whatever it takes to get his ass on the field, he doesnt have a billy volek to rely on.

It is funny that the Globe reported seeing him being worked on during the game and that he was limping during the press conference. However, the local TV people said that they watched the tape of the 4th quarter and noticed nothing and they noticed nothing while interviewing him after the game. :headbanger:

Probably not a big deal, but you never know and it will give the media something (else) to harp on during this down week. :cry:

Brady throws with his arm...not his foot :thumbsdown:

Yeah, but that's his cheating foot. :overhead:

Unless its something major they are hiding...seems like a non-story.

Rivers played with a freakin partially torn ACL....I think Brady will be ok.

it easily comes on and off...he has it so when he has sex with giselle..he can remove it...clock her over the head a few times...killing her memory...

then he can move on and get miley cyrus pregnant and giselle will have no memory of anything that happened...

Word on the street is that he had to have a hangnail removed during a routine pedicure treatment at a local day spa in NYC. This is just a rumor, but I will post a link if one comes up. :pointstosky:

I wonder if Tom will break out his velvet sports coat with matching scarf for the Superbowl post game news conference? :pointstosky:

I can't believe that no one has asked if Brady was giving or receiving the bouquet of flowers. I think it is a nice gesture either way. :bandana:

Dam, herpes spreads much farther than when I was a youngster.

Look at me, Look at me!

i was thinking the same thing....couldnt dare give eli a day in the sun...

It would be great if Brady can not play and the backup steps in and wins big. :thumbsdown: Then all the talk of Brady being the best ever would be shot down with "it's the system" :unsure:

It would be great if Brady can not play and the backup steps in and wins big. :thumbsdown: Then all the talk of Brady being the best ever would be shot down with "it's the system" :unsure:

Brady is a very good quarterback, but they would have been 14-2 with their backup and probably playing in the Super Bowl, too.

Brady is a very good quarterback, but they would have been 14-2 with their backup and probably playing in the Super Bowl, too.

Do you think Moss would have come to the Patriots if Cassel was the starting QB? I sure as hell don't. And if Moss isn't there - he's not making receptions or drawing off coverage for Welker, Stallworth, Gaffney, and Watson and then the Pats would have been screwed as soon as Maroney and Morris were both out. And Josh McDaniels wouldn't be ranked 4th in playcalling in the USA Today poll.

As it is - Moss came to NE to play with Brady, Brady has great receivers to throw to, the loss of a running game didn't hurt them, and Josh McDaniels is able to playcall aggressively because he knows all his guys can pull it off.

The system depends on the players and the players depend on the system.

You people missed the point! He was going to get his medicine when the picture was taken. It said he was on his way to visit Giselle. If her poosay can't fix his foot, then nothing can. Get well Tom Terrific, so you can get another easy Superbowl win.

Do you think Moss would have come to the Patriots if Cassel was the starting QB? I sure as hell don't. And if Moss isn't there - he's not making receptions or drawing off coverage for Welker, Stallworth, Gaffney, and Watson and then the Pats would have been screwed as soon as Maroney and Morris were both out. And Josh McDaniels wouldn't be ranked 4th in playcalling in the USA Today poll.

As it is - Moss came to NE to play with Brady, Brady has great receivers to throw to, the loss of a running game didn't hurt them, and Josh McDaniels is able to playcall aggressively because he knows all his guys can pull it off.

The system depends on the players and the players depend on the system.

I'm saying that if Brady had gotten hurt in the preseason, Cassel would have still been very succesful with that Patriots team. Moss returning to form is the story of the 2007 Patriots, not Tom Brady. (Oh, yeah, and the cheating is part of the story, as well).

Again, Newbie, you are not even close.

Again, Newbie, you are not even close.

Top 5 defense, the best WR corps in the league, a decent run game, and probably the best Oline in the league.

Maybe not 14-2 (although possible without Brady), but I think 12-4 and the #2 seed would have been a very realistic expectation for this team. They still would have been better than all but one team in the league IMO.

Top 5 defense, the best WR corps in the league, a decent run game, and probably the best Oline in the league.

Maybe not 14-2 (although possible without Brady), but I think 12-4 and the #2 seed would have been a very realistic expectation for this team. They still would have been better than all but one team in the league IMO.

Well, first off, you are not Newbie, so that plays into it. Some thoughts:

- Top 5 defense - According to Newbie, they are old are susceptible to the run

- Best WR corps in the league - I am sure that some might question that, but much of that is due to Brady

- Best Oline in the league - Again some debates there, but it is funny that they were not considered to be that great last season, huh?

- According to Newbie, the Pats have been lucky to beat several teams

- 12-4 and #2 seed may not get it done this season

- First and foremost, you apparently have not seen Matt Cassel play.

Well, first off, you are not Newbie, so that plays into it. Some thoughts:

- Top 5 defense - According to Newbie, they are old are susceptible to the run

- Best WR corps in the league - I am sure that some might question that, but much of that is due to Brady

- Best Oline in the league - Again some debates there, but it is funny that they were not considered to be that great last season, huh?

- According to Newbie, the Pats have been lucky to beat several teams

- 12-4 and #2 seed may not get it done this season

- First and foremost, you apparently have not seen Matt Cassel play.

#1 They are susceptible on defense. But it's still a better than average unit.

#2 I disagree....the greatness of the WR corps is due to Randy Moss.

#3 I guess you could debate better Olines, but theirs is pretty damn good.

#4 The Pats have been lucky a couple times, but there's no shame in that. To be 18-0 thus far, at least a little luck is required. I'm sure the '72 Dolphins would admit the same thing.

#5 No, I haven't really watched Cassel play, however, he went to USC, right? How bad could he be (yes, I know he never played a lick there, but it's a football factory)?

One thing for sure, Brady knows how to get in cheap with the models.

Who else could get away bringing carnations to his women.

Fake injury! Belichick is playing mind games with the Giants! The Patriots guard their injuries aggressively and there is no way Belichick would allow Brady to walk outside in front of paparazzi with a protective boot on. He would have told Brady to wear regular shoes while outside. This is a mind fock and most of hte media and fans are falling for it. Now Belichick will preach the lack of respect theme to his team. He will tell them the media is questioning them when they are 18-0. He will say the media is doubting Brady when he had 50 TDs and 8 ints during the regular season. The world is against the Patriots! Come on people! This is the same guy who placed Brady on the injury report for his entire career with a fake shoulder injury. :headbanger:

Fake injury! Belichick is playing mind games with the Giants! The Patriots guard their injuries aggressively and there is no way Belichick would allow Brady to walk outside in front of paparazzi with a protective boot on. He would have told Brady to wear regular shoes while outside. This is a mind fock and most of hte media and fans are falling for it. Now Belichick will preach the lack of respect theme to his team. He will tell them the media is questioning them when they are 18-0. He will say the media is doubting Brady when he had 50 TDs and 8 ints during the regular season. The world is against the Patriots! Come on people! This is the same guy who placed Brady on the injury report for his entire career with a fake shoulder injury. :shocking:

Huh, I actually agree with Pimptaddy on this one.

The end of the world is nigh!

Huh, I actually agree with Pimptaddy on this one.

The end of the world is nigh!

I couldn't allow my self to admit it. But I do agree with Parja. :shocking:

it's just an insurance policy incase the patriots lose brady has something to blame it on.

I'm thinking that he saw all the accolades Philip Rivers received for his "toughness" fro playing with an injury and Brady wants him some of that.

If I was a Patriots fan, I'd be less concerned about the walking boot than I would be about the other ghey boots he's wearing in the other picture taken yesterday.

It's pretty sad when your team's quarterback is walking around Manhattan with a precious little lap dog and a handful of flowers.

I honestly think he's getting gayer by the day. I guarantee that if they ever did a DNA scrape of his anal region, they would find mangoo.