Sign in to follow this  
jocstrap

Congrats to NewbieJr

Several times throughout the day I saw 100+ taking a peek. The enthusiasm of one determined fella. Congrats :headbanger:

I agree. Nice to see some older faces around. Would have loved to see a few more, but it was still a cool thing.....

:headbanger:

The enthusiasm of one determined fella. Congrats :overhead:

rudy...RUdy....RUDY...RUDY...RUDY...RUDY

No lie. Great job Newbie. I know you've taken some hell over it, but those of us belonging to the hetero persuasion think it went pretty well.

Same time next year? Or would another one cause it to lose effectiveness? Any plans for maybe upgrading it and getting everyone to check in with recent pics or something so we can keep up with some things we miss throughout the year, etc? :overhead:

No lie. Great job Newbie. I know you've taken some hell over it, but those of us belonging to the hetero persuasion think it went pretty well.

Same time next year? Or would another one cause it to lose effectiveness? Any plans for maybe upgrading it and getting everyone to check in with recent pics or something so we can keep up with some things we miss throughout the year, etc? :overhead:

Sounds like we might have a new GTG coordinator? Get it done, me.

Several times throughout the day I saw 100+ taking a peek. The enthusiasm of one determined fella. Congrats :dunno:

Actually, the most I saw was 139 Users. That's pretty good. I never took notice what it was on average days, so I'll have to see how much of an increase we had.

Thanks for the kind words everyone. :shocking:

If you are handing out any awards I'd like to nominate Megalamaniac as return poster of the day :dunno: Man those ribs still look good. Also would like to nominate Addict for "lifetime achievement" award :shocking:

If you are handing out any awards I'd like to nominate Megalamaniac as return poster of the day :thumbsup: Man those ribs still look good. Also would like to nominate Addict for "lifetime achievement" award ;)

Addict was definitely the star of the day. I can't get teh image of those beautiful sweater-melons out of my mind (or off my hard drive).

It was nice seeing Old-Man Nipple check in. It was a shame that he couldn't post from work and only got to say hello. I've had contact with Megla on other boards, but you're right, it was nice seeing him here.

Newbie, Newbie, Newbie.. :thumbsup:

did you get your $69 yet from Mike FFT?

The day was as successful as the flight of the Hindenburg. A huge, flaming disaster.

FAIL.

Newbie, Newbie, Newbie.. :overhead:

did you get your $69 yet from Mike FFT?

Better than that. He sent me two tickets to the REO Speedwagon/Styx concert at the Spectrum in Philly.

;) :thumbsup:

Nice to finally see what this place is all about....

and where my wifey spends all of her free time :)

There was excitement in the air and tons of activity. I had a great time posting and thread startin' like a madman (for me). High points:

Meglamaniac as guest chef at the BiPolar Cafe

Orgazmo checking in.

sa said hi in my "sawilson Sighting" thread.

Yesterday was a true NewbieJr romp in the park with frosted hair, parachute pants, and Rick Springfield playin' a Les Paul Custom on stage kinda day.

:thumbsup:

Awesome job by Newbs. :thumbsup:

March 6th will forever be known as "Newbie Jr. Day!"

The gheys will consider it a holiday.

Awesome job by Newbs. :overhead:

March 6th will forever be known as "Newbie Jr. Day!"

The gheys will consider it a holiday.

:thumbsup:

San Francisco will be a madhouse on that day.

Long live Danny Noriega ! ;)

What is focking wrong with you 'mos? Is everybody in denial? Yesterday SUCKED BALLS. Deal with it. :thumbsup: ;)

What is focking wrong with you 'mos? Is everybody in denial? Yesterday SUCKED BALLS. Deal with it. :overhead: :mad:

Moreso whenever you were logged in.

(also, go stick your head in a tree-chipper and shoot the bloody head-chips up your mother's crusty poop-shoot)

:thumbsup: ;)

What is focking wrong with you 'mos? Is everybody in denial? Yesterday SUCKED BALLS. Deal with it. :thumbsup: ;)

Who are you?

PBIAFP

Moreso whenever you were logged in.

(also, go stick your head in a tree-chipper and shoot the bloody head-chips up your mother's crusty poop-shoot)

:thumbsup: ;)

Don't you have a horrific car accident to be involved with? Get on with it.

Who are you?

PBIAFP

I am a direct decendent of William Bradford who came to this country on the mayflower and sole heir to the family fortune. I actually never considered myself to be smart as a kid. Just a nerd. I can turn over a couple old video arcade games. Asteroids, Star Wars to name a couple. The real trick, with an old Asteroids machine is to get to 999,990 points, because at a million it turns over. 999,990 is the top score possible. Anyway, I never took my SAT's ... and my Dad was not about to spend 35K a year for his kid to go to "Art Schol" in New York. Apparently I may have been able to go to the Chicago Art Institute ... because of my ancestors ... but I pretty much decided I wasn't going to go to college. But a girl changed my mind.

I didn't apply anywhere else. What the fock was I thinking.. I didn't even get an interview! My undergrad grades kinda suck.

Mkay ... any lawyers in the house? How long did you spend studying for the LSAT? Know how long I studied? About ... the time it has taken you to read to this point in the paragraph. Practically none. So, I got in, and I finished the 2 year program in a year and a half. sometimes just smart is good enough. My cat smells woogy.

I have an amazing memory for numbers. The other day my older brother asked me if I remembered the phone number to the house I lived in as a child and I fired it off without hesitation. I haven't needed to know that number in almost 30 years, but I remember it. Sometimes ... I pull weird shiat outta my head, I don't even know I knew ... but I'm right. I shoulda been an actor, I am like Huggy Bear. I'm particularly interested in cephalopods ...I had a pet octopus...trivia question how many tentacles does an octopus have? give up? Zero. An octopus has arms I'm serious NO JOKE>Everyone I know says I'm smart ... but they are all idiots. Mostly. So what does that say about me?

I have possession of a large sum of money (US$36,000,000.00)Thirty Six Million USDollars) WHAT I ASK YOU TO DO:

1.Firstly to assist me to transfer this money to any stable country abroad.2.To assist me invest the money in profitable ventures in your country or any other suitable country where you have good connections.3 To help re-locate me to the suggested country.4 To manage the money in a profitable manner preferably a joint venture deal with your company.For your assistance you will get 25% of the total amount Upon your reques I will give you further details of the plans and tell you more about my self but you must treat as highly confidential for my security.

Regards,

PBIAFP

You are the only disappointment of the day you focking moron :overhead: I suppose you made it throu an entire day pissing bubbles and shittin roses. You did not get Furious once during the day? I hope you are served shots of aids infested cvm all night long at your favorite bar. Now go suffocate yourself in TNG's panties ;)

Have a nice day windowlicker

I haqve to agree with NorthernVike here.

I thought phillybear would come up big yesterday, but he choked with the bigger audience.

Some guys just aren't meant for the big stage. :thumbsup:

You are the only disappointment of the day you focking moron ;) I suppose you made it throu an entire day pissing bubbles and shittin roses. You did not get Furious once during the day? I hope you are served shots of aids infested cvm all night long at your favorite bar. Now go suffocate yourself in TNG's panties :thumbsup:

Have a nice day windowlicker

I'm going to murder you. :overhead: :mad:

I'm going to murder you. :overhead: :mad:

:yawn:

Sory dude, you've lost it. No one here fears you anymore. Now we know (from a previous post) that you are nothing more than a kiddy pron pusher :thumbsup: So go fock yerself ;)

acreed. it was a good day. i think the only way to judge it as a total success though is to see if this has any lasting effect on the traffic here.

Could one of you idiots kindly explain what in the flying fock you're talking about? TIA.

Could one of you idiots kindly explain what in the flying fock you're talking about? TIA.

We had the biggest circle jerk around and you were not invited. So THERE!!

could you ask a little nicer?