Sign in to follow this  
GridIronAssassin#1

Jesse the Body Ventura for President!

Obviously, it's too late for this year to elect Ventura, but I think he could take it all next time around.

Ventura has great vision, speaks the truth, has experience, and isn't afraid to act.

Who wouldn't vote for him?

Obviously, it's too late for this year to elect Ventura, but I think he could take it all next time around.

Ventura has great vision, speaks the truth, has experience, and isn't afraid to act.

Superfly Snuka?

he had me going until he said he thought the government was behind 911 :shocking:

he had me going until he said he thought the government was behind 911 :lol:

I never heard him say that. :unsure: Could you let me know at what point in the interview he said that?

I never heard him say that. :wub: Could you let me know at what point in the interview he said that?

I can't view youtube from work so I don't know which video was linked.

Jesse was on Opie and Anthony's syndicated morning show yesterday, and the hosts spent a little less than an hour in a heated argument with Ventura about 9/11. Jesse was a bully, condescending, ill informed, and in general an assh0le. I agreed with a lot of his views on non-9/11 stuff, but he is just so snarky when it comes to this particular issue. Also, Jesse got PWNED during the interview by comedian Jim Norton. Hard to imagine a stand up comedian is going to out argue a former mayor and governor on a political issue, but it happened. I'm pretty sure that's on youtube this morning.

itisatip that his abrasiveness and forward approach on life will get us nooked in the near future. :wub:

Everyone outside of Minnesota? :wub:

i think his his running would be predicated on whether or not he could get Gorilla Monsoon and Adrian Adonis' endorsements.

yes..i know they are both dead

I can't view youtube from work so I don't know which video was linked.

Jesse was on Opie and Anthony's syndicated morning show yesterday, and the hosts spent a little less than an hour in a heated argument with Ventura about 9/11. Jesse was a bully, condescending, ill informed, and in general an assh0le. I agreed with a lot of his views on non-9/11 stuff, but he is just so snarky when it comes to this particular issue. Also, Jesse got PWNED during the interview by comedian Jim Norton. Hard to imagine a stand up comedian is going to out argue a former mayor and governor on a political issue, but it happened. I'm pretty sure that's on youtube this morning.

I use to be a huge Ventura fan but Loved the way lil' Jimmy shot him down with every accusation Jesse had regarding 9/11. And how his only argument was that he was a Navy SEAL so he knows more than anyone else is laughable. Couldn't find the youtube video or audio from yesterday's show but found Hannity & Colmes video from yesterday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2xSCnxShHg

Ric Flair Vice President? he's looking for something to do now

Ric Flair Vice President? he's looking for something to do now

Just wait until he puts Ahmadoodyhead into the Figure 4! :wub:

I use to be a huge Ventura fan but Loved the way lil' Jimmy shot him down with every accusation Jesse had regarding 9/11. And how his only argument was that he was a Navy SEAL so he knows more than anyone else is laughable. Couldn't find the youtube video or audio from yesterday's show but found Hannity & Colmes video from yesterday.

Sounds like you are a fan of the show too. :wub:

What makes it worse is that Jesse was NOT a Navy Seal. It was all over whackbag last night. Jesse might have trained for a similar program, but apparently you have to be active for 6 months to be a Seal, and Ventura did not do that. The lies keep piling up.

Sounds like you are a fan of the show too. :music_guitarred:

What makes it worse is that Jesse was NOT a Navy Seal. It was all over whackbag last night. Jesse might have trained for a similar program, but apparently you have to be active for 6 months to be a Seal, and Ventura did not do that. The lies keep piling up.

Link?

When I was a lifeguard back in College, my boss was a former Seal. He started with the seals right when jesse was leaving. He showed me a bunch of pics of them and the other seals at events and parties they had. He said Jesse was a big cokehead.

Link?

When I was a lifeguard back in College, my boss was a former Seal. He started with the seals right when jesse was leaving. He showed me a bunch of pics of them and the other seals at events and parties they had. He said Jesse was a big cokehead.

They way I understand it, going through the training doesn't automatically make you a Seal. You have to be an active Seal for a period of time. Jesse wasn't an active member for the minimum amount of time. Also, there was a mention that he wasn't assigned by the proper code which would indicate a Seal.

I don't profess to know much about the intricacies of the military, so I can't give a more in depth answer. I still can shenanigans.

It was great to hear lil Jimmy stand up to that douche. My favorite part was when he tried to say he was smarter than Jimmy and asked how many books he read last winter, and Jimmy responded that he was too busy writing a best seller. Also when Jesse said he never watches TV and Jimmy said that if he did he would have seen all the footage of 9/11 explained.

They way I understand it, going through the training doesn't automatically make you a Seal. You have to be an active Seal for a period of time. Jesse wasn't an active member for the minimum amount of time. Also, there was a mention that he wasn't assigned by the proper code which would indicate a Seal.

I don't profess to know much about the intricacies of the military, so I can't give a more in depth answer. I still can shenanigans.

I'm not sure of the answers either, but I would think that when he was gov, someone would have spotted something like this and exposed him if it were true. :music_guitarred:

Ventura is a focking joke. How he ever got elected wearing those stupid rags on his head is a complete mystery to me. What the hell is wrong with Minnesota?

Ventura was a member of the UDT (Underwater demolition team) in the Navy. 10 years after his service, the UDT merged with the Navy Seals, so now he calls himself a Navy Seal. He never trained for nor did he operate as a Navy Seal during his time in the Navy.

Ventura served with Underwater Demolition Team 12 during his time on active duty. He later served reserve service as a member of SEAL Team ONE. According to the United States Naval Special Warfare Command policy, Ventura is entitled to use the title "SEAL", due to both his service in the UDT and SEAL teams, and his successful graduation from UDT-R (now BUD/S) training.

I'd vote for him.

My reason is he is not a tipical politician. I think he would try to whats best for the country (not his friends in the oil business).

Ventura was a member of the UDT (Underwater demolition team) in the Navy. 10 years after his service, the UDT merged with the Navy Seals, so now he calls himself a Navy Seal. He never trained for nor did he operate as a Navy Seal during his time in the Navy.

That's sounds correct. Thanks for the clarification.

So when he came to the Seal events, he was a wanna-be guy who was basically crashing the parties? :unsure:

My boss always refered to him as a fellow Seal so I guess they were ok with it. :mad:

he had me going until he said he thought the government was behind 911 :unsure:

Why do you think Gridiron likes him?

So when he came to the Seal events, he was a wanna-be guy who was basically crashing the parties? :unsure:

My boss always refered to him as a fellow Seal so I guess they were ok with it. :mad:

I certainly respect his service for the country.

However, when you start losing an argument, and you start throwing around "Were you ever a Navy Seal like me? Then I guess you can't relate..." but were never "officially" a Navy Seal, you sound duplicitous and overwelmed with the conversation to toss in that red herring.

I would vote for Ventura all day long. He was on that same show last night and was asked yes and no format questions. Unlike the hammerheads that are presidential candidates, he answered with a simple yes or no. I answered all questions before Ventura did and was in 100% agreement with his answers. Logic can fix this country. Unfortunately it's too late. There are too many retards now voting for Bush or whatever retarded candidate says he loves jesus.

I still can shenanigans.

fun word and i'm with you, but i call it bullshiit.

I met Ventura when he was Governor of Minnesota. He is a major @sshole, but at least he wasn't a fake, smarmy politician. Also, he is freakin' huge in person! :thumbsup:

Logic can fix this country. Unfortunately it's too late. There are too many retards now voting for Bush or whatever retarded candidate says he loves jesus.

Gotta love the open-minded, logical folks. :nono:

:thumbsup:

I thought he did great on hannity and colmes. I think he had some great points about losing our freedoms with the Patriot Act and I thought he had great points on 9/11. I cant believe some of you guys still like Sean Hannity - what a toolbag.

Here is the link the the Opie and Andy show with Jesse on it.

http://www.foundrymusic.com/media/displaym...mber_17899.html

I also think he made a ton of great points in this interview - although he can come over as a jackass sometimes. The pancake theory, the maintence shutdowns, the indestructible black boxes being never recovered but they found one of the terrorists paper passports, propane vs. kerosene analogy was great @ 4:00 sec, molten metal stopped the digging, etc. Although im not going to hijack this thread. Im sure the tinfoil hat comments will come...

I thought Jesse did great on both interviews - i think he dominated the opie and anthony interview.

I thought he did great on hannity and colmes. I think he had some great points about losing our freedoms with the Patriot Act and I thought he had great points on 9/11. I cant believe some of you guys still like Sean Hannity - what a toolbag.

I also think he made a ton of great points in this interview - although he can come over as a jackass sometimes. The pancake theory, the maintence shutdowns, the indestructible black boxes being never recovered but they found one of the terrorists paper passports, propane vs. kerosene analogy was great @ 4:00 sec, molten metal stopped the digging, etc. Although im not going to hijack this thread. Im sure the tinfoil hat comments will come...

I thought Jesse did great on both interviews - i think he dominated the opie and anthony interview.

It's one of those things where I totally disagree with him but still respect his opinion. The thing that really surprised me though was how defensive he got. At times he moved the microphone away or would just keep repeating "ok, you convinced me" instead of coming back with valid points. Not every time but too many times IMO.

I listened to the entire interview live yesterday. I guess we see it completely differently.

Ventura started the interview talking over everybody, basically a bully tactic.

In most cases, he was unable to respond to an argument against.

He kept saying "Hey, I'm just asking questions.." a tactic used by those that has no other argument in their favor.

He resorted to sarcasm "Hey, you convinced me..." when he ran out of conspiracy arguments.

He would yell stuff like "Timeout!!!!" to keep other people from talking.

He thought that he got some inside information by visiting Ground Zero, vs 3 guys who live in New York.

He decided that he was smart because he read 16 books in the last year. Pfft. I've read that many Maxims on the can in the same amount of time.

I don't think there is a poster at the Geek Bored that can perform that poorly in an argument with another.

Also

Blackboxes are nowhere near indestructable. In fact, when they are in the presence of fire, they melt like marshmellows.

Most house fires burn at 1000degrees plus. Add in jet fuel, and the Twin Towers were burning over 2,000 degrees and it's a wonder why that weakened structure didn't fall faster. There is actually a mathematical equation that proves the acceleration rate of collapse was perfectly normal. He claimed all planes are under observation at all time, which air traffic controllers viciously argue is bullsh!t. No jets were in the air to shoot down planes because they were trying to negotiate with the hijackers. Now, for all the stupid sh!t Jesse brought up, he did make an interesting point with the found passport. Maybe that was planted. Hey, all his ideas aren't idiotic, I have to give him credit for that.

Never have tens of thousands been able to keep such a shocking secret. Kudos to all those civilians for not cashing in on their knowledge. :cry:

Ventura is a focking joke. How he ever got elected wearing those stupid rags on his head is a complete mystery to me. What the hell is wrong with Minnesota?

Lick my nutsack biotch. He is still the only Gov. in the states history that gave me back my taxes after they over taxed me two years in a row. :cry:

I'd vote for Jessy any day :(

Also

Blackboxes are nowhere near indestructable. In fact, when they are in the presence of fire, they melt like marshmellows.

Most house fires burn at 1000degrees plus. Add in jet fuel, and the Twin Towers were burning over 2,000 degrees and it's a wonder why that weakened structure didn't fall faster. There is actually a mathematical equation that proves the acceleration rate of collapse was perfectly normal. He claimed all planes are under observation at all time, which air traffic controllers viciously argue is bullsh!t. No jets were in the air to shoot down planes because they were trying to negotiate with the hijackers. Now, for all the stupid sh!t Jesse brought up, he did make an interesting point with the found passport. Maybe that was planted. Hey, all his ideas aren't idiotic, I have to give him credit for that.

Never have tens of thousands been able to keep such a shocking secret. Kudos to all those civilians for not cashing in on their knowledge. :wub:

Indestructable is the wrong word to use. I should have used almost impossible to destruct - like he said there have been accidents just as bad as this one and they have been able to retrieve the black boxes.

I got the following from aerospaceweb.org - link: http://www.aerospaceweb.org/question/inves...ons/q0302.shtml

A common misconception states that the black boxes are "indestructible." No manmade device is indestructible, and no material has ever been developed that cannot be destroyed under severe enough conditions. The black boxes are instead designed to be highly survivable in a crash. In many of the worst aviation accidents, the only devices to survive in working order are the Crash Survivable Memory Units (CSMUs) in the black boxes. The remainder of the recorders, including the external case and other internal components, are often heavily damaged.

The CSMU, however, is contained within a very compact cylindrical or rectangular box designed to safeguard the data within against extreme conditions. The box is composed of three layers to provide different types of protection to the recording medium. The outermost shell is a case made of hardened steel or titanium designed to survive intense impact and pressure damage. The second layer is an insulation box while the third is a thermal block to protect against severe fire and heat. Together, these three layered cases allow the FDR and CVR to survive in all but the most extreme crash conditions.

Current regulations require the black boxes to survive an impact of 3,400 g's for up to 6.5 milliseconds. This rapid deceleration is equivalent to slowing from a speed of 310 miles per hour (500 km/h) to a complete stop in a distance of just 18 inches (45 cm). This requirement is tested by firing the CSMU from an air cannon to demonstrate the device can withstand an impact force at least 3,400 times its own weight. The black boxes must also survive a penetration test during which a steel pin dropped from a height of 10 ft (3 m) impacts the CSMU at its most vulnerable point with a force of 500 pounds (2,225 N). In addition, a static crush test is conducted to demonstrate that all sides of the CSMU can withstand a pressure of 5,000 pounds per square inch (350 kg/cm²) for five minutes. The fire resistance of the CSMU is further tested by exposing it to a temperature of 2,000°F (1,100°C) for up to an hour. The device is also required to survive after lying in smoldering wreckage for ten hours at a temperature of 500°F (260°C).

The following is from the NTSB website:

FLIGHT DATA RECORDER

Time recorded: 25 hour continuous Number of parameters: 5 - 300+ Impact tolerance: 3400Gs /6.5ms Fire resistance: 1100 degC/30 min Water pressure resistance: submerged 20,000 ft Underwater locator beacon: 37.5 KHz Battery: 6yr shelf life 30 day operation

The flight data recorder and the CMSU are inside the black box and there are 2 black boxes on each plane - so a total of 8 Black boxes happen to all be destroyed......

Highly suspicious to me when kerosene's max burning temp is 980 °C (1796 °F). All of the planes G forces do not reach 3,400 either.....

Also I think you overestimate how many people would have to be in the "inside" of this job. A lot of the CIA actions are just misinformation or are disguised as something else. Also agents/officers dont question orders - if your commanding officer tells you to do something you do it no questions asked. It would be an easy way to keep people out of the know and have them do what you want.

Lick my nutsack biotch. He is still the only Gov. in the states history that gave me back my taxes after they over taxed me two years in a row. :thumbsup:

I'd vote for Jessy any day :overhead:

Well, than you're dumber than I thought. Seriously, you'd really vote for this tinfoil hat nutjob? I can't be more clear about this, if you think 9/11 was some giant government conspiracy you are FOCKING RETARD. No exceptions.

Also I think you overestimate how many people would have to be in the "inside" of this job. A lot of the CIA actions are just misinformation or are disguised as something else. Also agents/officers dont question orders - if your commanding officer tells you to do something you do it no questions asked. It would be an easy way to keep people out of the know and have them do what you want.

The black box can be debated, but we agree that they are certainly destructable. However, this is really a sticking point for the conspiracy theorists. Don't get me wrong as I enjoy conspiracy theories; I absolutely believe world governments are covering up the existence of Extra Terrestrial Beings.

But it's not just CIA and military that have to keep a secret. Air traffic controllers and anybody involved with the airlines. Everybody on the planes. The relatives of the people on the planes. The maintenance workers in the buildings. Whoever supposedly wired every single floor of the two buildings with explosives while putting holes into the walls all over the place without arousing suspicion. The terrorists. Just a few examples. This kind of operation involves literally tens of thousands of people, none of which has felt any guilt nor any greed to exploit the situation for fame and riches. Nobody talked. That is the most unlikely part of the conspiracy theory of 9/11.

Also, what if something happened to the planes before they reached the buildings. What if the people on the planes rebelled, and the planes flew into the Hudson River. Then what? You have two buildings wired with explosives. Think anybody would eventually notice? That's the problem with this complex conspiracy theory. Too many people would have to be in on it, and you need about 1,000 things to go perfectly right. One broken link, and absolutely nothing would have happened on that day.

All other things being equal, the simplest solution is the best.

he had me going until he said he thought the government was behind 911 :thumbsup:

Did he say the gobamint was behind it or did he just say he questioned what really happened.

I know the whole PM expert did a thing explaining how scientifically it could have happened but it's still pretty sketchy. I do NOT think the goverment did it but I do think it was a little more than only planes - maybe terrorist planting bombs in the towers as well and the goverment not wanting people to panic even more covered it up.

A. One of the most structurally sound buildings ever made collapses like a demo after an hour being struck by a plane - due to impact and I guess fuel burning.

B. Concrete goes to dust so much that NONE remains intact.

C. Bombs heard all over the lower levels by police before the towers fell - It was expalined as Elevators falling - maybe thats explained but people were saying they saw actual explosions.

D. NO steal is left standing after it falls - there are like 50 steal beams going up through then towers yet not one of them remained standing

E. All the steel was hauled off immeadatley and disposed of so no tests were ever able to be done.

Shocking... :doublethumbsup:

All other things being equal, the simplest solution is the best.

Don't confuse MrSteak or gridiron with such things.

They have researched this read the conspiracy sites...most of which have been refuted by evidence and actual science. They know it all.