Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

How many of you Obama supporters are now regretting that decision?

it's getting very, very bad folks. Poor newbie jr already been laid off, and that's just the tip of the iceberg. Bad times are coming folks, better brace yourselves. I guess you get what you ask for.

:thumbsup:

Give it a rest toofy, the country has never been so excited. Don't know if that is Oboma coming in or Bush going out. Either wey, we all win!

Can we at least wait until the guy spends one day in office?

This financial meltdown was coming, regardless of who was elected.

you poor souls.

Have mercy my lord, for they know not what they have done :shocking:

This financial meltdown was coming, regardless of who was elected.

Nope. Most voters seemed to believe Obama would fix the problem right away. And in today's society, there is zero patience.

Nope. Most voters seemed to believe Obama would fix the problem right away. And in today's society, there is zero patience.

Yeah, I'm sure "most" voters believe exactly that. :unsure:

True, this isn't going to be fixed overnight. I guess my point was that this recession has been gaining momentum for a while, it was going to happen no matter who won the election.

So, he's not even sworn in yet and this?!

Jeesus

Yeah, I'm sure "most" voters believe exactly that. :thumbsup:

I'd guess about 10-20% of all voters research the issues. The rest think of it as a game show.

LOL. You just don't get it.

The real question is: how many Bush voters are regreting that decision?

it's getting very, very bad folks. Poor newbie jr already been laid off, and that's just the tip of the iceberg. Bad times are coming folks, better brace yourselves. I guess you get what you ask for.

:thumbsup:

So far, I'm happy with some of his choices for cabinet members. :thumbsup:

Also, for those of you that voted for him only because of his promise to bring the troops back right away, you are going to be some pissed off people. Sorry 'bout that.

Why the hell would I regret the decision when he hasn't even been in office yet? How the hell is this financial mess his fault AT ALL? :mad:

Why the hell would I regret the decision when he hasn't even been in office yet? How the hell is this financial mess his fault AT ALL? :headbanger:

Republicans made the problem, it's yet to be determined if Democrats can find a solution.

Republicans made the problem, it's yet to be determined if Democrats can find a solution.

This is so wrong, it makes my teeth hurt.

Republicans AND Democrats made the problem, but the Democratic Congress and George W Bush have made the problem so much worse with the bailout strategy. The Republicans in Congress opposed of the bailout should be proud to be doing the right thing and should take a bow.

On top of that, if I can generalize for a moment and please don't think this is directed at you, if any idiot out there is complaining about the money spent on the war on Iraq, and is mum on the bailout lies to the public, they should never vote again out of shame over their hypocrisy.

Yeah Barney Frank, Chris Dodd, Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid are totally clean :music_guitarred: Go have another fockin egg roll!

This is so wrong, it makes my teeth hurt.

Republicans AND Democrats made the problem, but the Democratic Congress and George W Bush have made the problem so much worse with the bailout strategy. The Republicans in Congress opposed of the bailout should be proud to be doing the right thing and should take a bow.

On top of that, if I can generalize for a moment and please don't think this is directed at you, if any idiot out there is complaining about the money spent on the war on Iraq, and is mum on the bailout lies to the public, they should never vote again out of shame over their hypocrisy.

I guess I shold apologize. CMH is clearly fishing so I'm fishing a little back. Really, in honesty economic fluctuations are only partly dependant on the government in power.

Credit was too easy to get and pretty much anyone qualified. Is that really the Republican Party's fault? Only very marginally in their determined refusal of providing oversite. The fault lines goes to banks making irresponsible loans and borrowers taking out more than they could afford.

The Iraq War was a dumb idea at every step and in everyway imaginable. Unpaid for, but a stupid idea even if we did pay for it.

Also, I agree that the government shouldn't put taxpayers on the hook of buying up worthless mortgages. A better way is for the government to buy up stocks in the banks, inject capital that way, stabilize and keep them in business then eventually sell the stock at a profit in the future, never once relieving them of responsible for the loans they made. As far as bailing out the automakers, it's impossible for me to oppose that for geographical reasons.

I hate the Republican Party for irresponsible governing, irresponsible budgeting, anti-science, starting a dumb focking war and just being packed to the brim with despicable a$$holes and religion nuts. The silvre lining of the economy cratering while they were in power is that they got kicked out. Honestly, I'm not sure theDems have the answers either, but they'll be in power when the recovery happens and get the credit. Hopefully I still hate the Republicans when that happens so I can rub it in.

I'm not sure theDems have the answers either, but they'll be in power when the recovery happens and get the credit. Hopefully I still hate the Republicans when that happens so I can rub it in.

What if they fock it up even more? :music_guitarred:

And don't give me the answerer that it can't get any worse than it all ready is because it most certainly can. :mad:

What if they fock it up even more? :music_guitarred:

And don't give me the answerer that it can't get any worse than it all ready is because it most certainly can. :mad:

It can. What if they put us so far in debt that nobody wants to buy US government bonds?

I don't know if the Dems are the answer. I've never trusted them on budgetary matters to look out for taxpayer interests.

It can. What if they put us so far in debt that nobody wants to buy US government bonds?

RLLD creams his pants :thumbsup:

fixed for accuracy

Hi..I am Sux and I approve the above message. :thumbsdown:

Republicans AND Democrats made the problem, but the Democratic Congress and George W Bush have made the problem so much worse with the bailout strategy.

Don't forget to toss some blame Paulson's way.

At least he is showing he is willing to hire who he thinks is the best person for the job.. He Hates Hillary but she brings 2 for the price of 1 - WJC is a GREAT foreign policy person to have. Richardson is solid , - he keeps on Gates who actually has been doing a good job as Def sec.

Obama likely can't fix a lot - no President could right now but I do like how he seems like he gives a fock an look slike he might actually work unlike the past 16 years of Presidents. People talk about Bush - actually Bush I was one of the best Presidents we have had in a long time.

Don't blame me I voted Libertarian

you poor souls.

Have mercy my lord, for they know not what they have done :o

Eat ###### and die.

Lod01 - 2008. :thumbsdown:

I'd guess about 10-20% of all voters research the issues. The rest think of it as a game show.

Definitely in 2000 but it was a proven fact in 2004. People have wised up and paid more attention now that they've had a big rubber ###### jammed up their arses by Bush-Rove-Cheney.