Sign in to follow this  
Let Da Big Dog Eat

What Could Happen To Me If I Went Vigilante?

Seriously, what would be the problem I would face?

The fockers who live a block away are starting to get out of hand. Most places around here go for $300,000+ but about a block away we have some low income housing and these out of control teen bastages of Welfare Baby-Momma's are starting to come into my condo complex. They have started breaking into cars, stealing GPS systems, breaking into our pool.

Thinking seriously about about going to the gov surplus store, buying some camo gear, night vision, getting a high powered BB gun and going hunting. Anyone I see on this property who is trespassing is game.

What's the downside for me?

With just a BB gun? Nothing should be. I mean, what are they gonna say? We were creeping around that guys house at 2am and he gave us bruises on our shoulders?

With just a BB gun? Nothing should be. I mean, what are they gonna say? We were creeping around that guys house at 2am and he gave us bruises on our shoulders?

High powered BB rifles do much more than bruise. But, it's more the shock factor. What's coming next? The cretin has no idea where its coming from and no expectation. I just want to scare them off.

But, the real concern is could I get charged with anything if caught? If so, what? And, what would be the penalty?

It must royally sucks having government housing punks introduced into blighting your neigborhood. They'll destroy your housing value. I can't blame you for wanting to go vigilante ont them and support your decision whatever it is. Just don't do anything that'll get you targeted for retaliation.

It must royally sucks having government housing punks introduced into blighting your neigborhood. They'll destroy your housing value.

And rightfully so that they destroy the value. I mean it's not fair that Big Dog put himself in a position to live in a nice place and those poor kids have nothing. They should be allowed to use his pool and help themselves to GPS systems whenever they feel like it. It's only fair.

This post brought to you from HOPE & CHANGE .COM!

It must royally sucks having government housing punks introduced into blighting your neigborhood. They'll destroy your housing value. I can't blame you for wanting to go vigilante ont them and support your decision whatever it is. Just don't do anything that'll get you targeted for retaliation.

I agree....pelt those SOB's all night, make sure they dont see/find you or you'll be next, punks like that have no regard for life...

Reminds me of this movie that escapes my mind :thumbsup:

Warriorsssssssssssssssssss, come out and playaaaaaaaaaaa :music_guitarred:

My question to you LTBDE is why would you buy a place where low income housing was a stonesthrow away? Im not asking to be a diick, im sure you have a good reason, it just doesnt makes any sense to me. A guy with your life experience knows the ramifications of taking that kind of a risk, particularily if you were willing to spend whatever the purchase price was at the time....if the value STILL lies in the $300k range in focking Florida dude! $300k value in Florida right now means youre in ballers territory, yet theres a hood nearby?

:music_guitarred:

I agree....pelt those SOB's all night, make sure they dont see/find you or you'll be next, punks like that have no regard for life...

Reminds me of this movie that escapes my mind :D

Warriorsssssssssssssssssss, come out and playaaaaaaaaaaa :thumbsup:

You mean 'The Warriors'? :wall:

If there is a chance they might figure out it is you, I wouldn't do it. These fockers have NOTHING to lose, you do.

Surely some of creative geeks could come up with some great ways to handle this.

High powered BB rifles do much more than bruise. But, it's more the shock factor. What's coming next? The cretin has no idea where its coming from and no expectation. I just want to scare them off.

Just make sure that you use the following perks:

perk 1: Bandolier -You can never have too much bb's

perk 2: Stopping Power - Self explainatory

perk 3: Martyrdom - Just in case they sneak up behind you

Also, make sure you that you equip either a silencer or aperture sight.

YWIA

lol watching a cops show...this white racist cop sees some black fella cruising around slow in the middle of the night. had

a brake light out, pulled em over suggesting drug activity. moron blathers on how he was on his way to get a new taillight.

sure. gets him out, pats him down...no weapons...looks at his boots and asks him to take them off. This numbskull takes off

one boot....and then takes off running! Didn't get very far. Ended up all he had was a tiny amount of dope, cop said small

fine at worst had he not run like that. ;)

My question to you LTBDE is why would you buy a place where low income housing was a stonesthrow away? Im not asking to be a diick, im sure you have a good reason, it just doesnt makes any sense to me. A guy with your life experience knows the ramifications of taking that kind of a risk, particularily if you were willing to spend whatever the purchase price was at the time....if the value STILL lies in the $300k range in focking Florida dude! $300k value in Florida right now means youre in ballers territory, yet theres a hood nearby?

;)

In many parts of the country developers have to commit to putting up X number of low-inc housing per Y number of luxury housing that they build.

:dunno:

One of the wealthiest neighborhoods in Chicago (The Gold Coast) borders on quite possibly the worst ghetto in the US. (Cabrini-Green). :dunno:

So much for your retarded analogy, fucko :rolleyes:

A "high powered" bb gun (or pellet gun) will have a muzzle velocity of 1000-1600 feet per second. That is more than a bruise. That's death with a well placed shot. I have one that is rated at 1250 fps. A steel pellet will go right through a quarter. A lead one will majorly dent it.

I'd try to "lure" the little focks in, then spring something on them. Or....hmm...let me think about this a bit.

Could you call the cops? Report that you saw them making some kind of a "suspiscious" exchange of some kind. The next time, report that you saw one of them with a gun and that they pointed it in your window. If this happened a few times would the focks think "it's not worth it to have the cops show up and frisk us every time we go over there...."

Is it the same "group" of hoodlums all the time? The same group would be easier to "train". Do they move in and out "lighting fast" or do they be-bop around? If they are just hanging around....it'd be easy to get them sick of the cops showing up. If the run in, do their "damage" then run out....it'd be tougher. Then the cops would get sick of you calling in to report things like that.

LDBDE your screwed. About all you can do is file a complait and call the cops when they are in your complex. You can not do anything unless they come inside your home. Well I guess you could ask them to stop. If you hit them with a BB its assult and you don't want that. Or worse you could hit the innocent person. Try to vidoe tape them in the act.

It's like a block away. And from outside appearances it looks like a really nice complex. Never would have guessed that there was anything low income within 15 miles of here. It's only 3 years old. Never would have thought there would be anything low income anywhere near here.

Also thinking about getting a cop uni (really more like a security guard one) and any time I see any of them go up to them twirling a nightstick........... "What we have here is a failure to communicate."

I'll actually answer your question.

You would be charged with assault. Possibly assault with a deadly weapon, depending on the properties of your BB gun.

As at least some of these kids are minors, that would not go well. Then some local black rabble rouser would get involved, and you would be tarred and feathered as a racist, and your act would become a hate crime.

Sorry, that's the world we live in. Your complex needs to hire a security guard.

1. Get some Multi Cam camo

2. Get a balaclava

3. Get a paintball gun

4. Chrono paintball to gun 300FPS

5. Fill with paintballs

6. Get bugspray

7. Hide in area, waiting for lil bastards

8. Apply paint liberally when they are up to no good.

9. Repeat until issue does not occur anymore.

1. Get some Multi Cam camo

2. Get a balaclava

3. Get a paintball gun

4. Chrono paintball to gun 300FPS

5. Fill with paintballs

6. Get bugspray

7. Hide in area, waiting for lil bastards

8. Apply paint liberally when they are up to no good.

9. Repeat until issue does not occur anymore.

this is good advice. because of their size and velocity, paintballs rarely leave more than a bruise and are nearly incapable of breaking the skin, but they hurt like hell and even if you miss there is tell-tale signs of paint splatter. have a payphone mapped out nearby and call the police immediately before you start shooting them advising the police that there several teenagers breaking into cars. unless it's your car or your property, you really aren't justified in assaulting someone for the protection of your own stuff, but causing some nasty red welts and hopefully ruining some of their clothes is well worth the price IMO. Hell, i might even say i'd do misdemeanor assault charges for something like that!!!

Your name is the solution. what you need is a big dog. Then let him out at night to eat some dark meat. A good doberman or german shepherd will scare them punks more than any gun will.

These fockers have NOTHING to lose

:thumbsup:

it's never really about who's "tougher", it's about who's ready to go to the most extremes and not have to care about the consequences.

I've often wondered why there aren't more old people vigilantes... I've kicked the thought around as an idea for a novel a few times. (this was BEFORE the new Clint Eastwood movie, Gran Tourino was out).

Seriously, you take some 80 year old guy that still healthy enough to function... what are you going to stop him, what are you going to threaten him with?

Life in prison? that's only a few years.

Death? that's right around the corner anyway.

Your condo assc. should hire 24 hr security.

It doesn't seem that difficult to figure out? :thumbsup:

It's like a block away. And from outside appearances it looks like a really nice complex. Never would have guessed that there was anything low income within 15 miles of here. It's only 3 years old. Never would have thought there would be anything low income anywhere near here.

Same thing is happening all over Houston as well. Property developers can buy the land cheap and put up a nice complex.

Property developers can buy the land cheap and put up a nice complex.

it's going to happen next with Car Lots.

got a car lot near your home? prepare for the projects to be built there under the guise of "Affordable Housing".