Sign in to follow this  
DAVID RUFFIN

Kim Jong Il has pardoned two U.S. journalists

Good job slick willy :lol:

Now what really would have been fun is if they threw his fat ass in jail. Think of the hilarity that would ensue :doublethumbsup:

SEOUL, South Korea North Korea's state-run media says North Korean leader Kim Jong Il has pardoned two U.S. journalists after meeting with former President Bill Clinton.

http://www.editorandpublisher.com/eandp/ne...t_id=1004000023

Kudos to Clinton. Let the bashing begin.

Kim JongIl-204 Holes in One>Bill Clinton-Fawked Hillary Rodham and put a cigar in a fat chick

Kim JongIl-204 Holes in One>Bill Clinton-Fawked Hillary Rodham and put a cigar in a fat chick

I think I'll wait for the opinions of the grown ups.

Why would the bashing begin? This is good news.

Of course we knew the whole time that jailing those two women was done for political reasons, so this was par for the course.

I wonder what KJII got out of the deal? :doublethumbsup:

Yeah I was wondering about that as well...

Props to President Clinton. :doublethumbsup:

He's perfect for things like this.

Not so sure he is the perfect one to be doing this when his wife is the Secretary of State. Could make for some conflicts of interest. :lol:

It's funny thou. She did his job when he was President and now he's doing her job as SoS

Attention. And the cred of the U.S. respecting him enough to send a former president to plead with him.

KJII is the TNG of the international community. I bet "Look At MEEEE!!!" is on the money somewhere.

Not so sure he is the perfect one to be doing this when his wife is the Secretary of State. Could make for some conflicts of interest. :doublethumbsup:

It's funny thou. She did his job when he was President and now he's doing her job as SoS

It worked. Hillary used the tools she had at her disposal. :lol:

It worked. Hillary used the tools she had at her disposal. :dunno:

It worked? Do you really believe the whole deal was not worked out before Crinton got on the plane to go over there? :wacko:

Look I'm glad the gook hookers are free, but if Hillary can't get the job done herself meybe she should just hand it over to Bill :music_guitarred:

Bill Clinton has stated in the past he was interested in becoming the President of the United Nations. Between the Sunami relief and Katrina relief work he has done, along with all of his other humanitarian work, he may be setting himself up for the posistion.

Hillary should have been sent to North Korea, not Bill. It's a joke what the Obama administration is doing to her. Pushing her aside so she stays quiet is only going to last for so long. It's only a matter of time until she gets tired of it. :popcorn:

It worked? Do you really believe the whole deal was not worked out before Crinton got on the plane to go over there? :dunno:

Look I'm glad the gook hookers are free, but if Hillary can't get the job done herself meybe she should just hand it over to Bill :music_guitarred:

Where did I say it wasn't worked out. Like Bill said " two for the price of one" I'm sure Bill didn't just hop on a plane and bingo. In fact, if it was worked out prior to the trip, kudos to the white house. gook hookers just shows your ignorance.

gook hookers just shows your ignorance.

It's the geek club focko. :dunno:

Take it with a grain of salt :music_guitarred:

I have it on good authority that the conversation started something like this....

Bill: Mr. Ill, on behave of my country and myself....

Interuption by Kim...

Kim: AWWW Birr Crinton. What you want!!??!!

Bill: Well, uh, that's pronouced...

Interuption by Kim...

Kim: You think you can come in here rike Hans Brix and order me around?

Bill: Nah, I was just gonna offer you a hand dipped cigar!

Kim: OOOOOH. A hand dipped cigar! Proceed....

Must say it with accents for both

I have it on good authority that the conversation started something like this....

Interuption by Kim...

Interuption by Kim...

ya-breakin' my balls here, Bill, ya breakin' my balls!

yea what a great victory. they take hostages and we legitimize their actions and pay an unknown ransom for them.

perhaps next time they'll take 4 hostages and demand 10x as much.

:music_guitarred: :doublethumbsup:

yea what a great victory. they take hostages and we legitimize their actions and pay an unknown ransom for them.

:music_guitarred: :headbanger:

No sh1t. I just hope money is all they got out of us.

Like if all of a sudden all of his missile test failures suddenly start being successful, for example. :o

HOW COME EVERY TIME I TRY BUILD SH1TTY WALL DAMN MONGOLIANS COME BREAK IT DOWN

SWeET AND SOUR PORK STUCK MONGOLIANS

You are worthress, Arec Barrwin! :doublethumbsup:

America. Fock yeah!

Is it wrong that I don't care?

Journalists are just like those government contractors in Iraq, they are all chasing the story/paycheck, but as soon as the ###### hits the fan, they're completely worthless.

You wanna be in Korea and chase some story, the North Koreans don't like that, sorry, you're ass is in jail.

Correction....

ya-breakin' my barrs here, Birr, ya breakin' my barrs!

those scenes are even funnier with the captioning on..... :argue:

Clinton would still be president if terms weren't limited.

or if perjury was suddenly legal

Is it wrong that I don't care?

Journalists are just like those government contractors in Iraq, they are all chasing the story/paycheck, but as soon as the ###### hits the fan, they're completely worthless.

You wanna be in Korea and chase some story, the North Koreans don't like that, sorry, you're ass is in jail.

I get what you are saying, but a lot of the times people are still in SK and they are kidnapped over the border. :argue:

or if perjury was suddenly legal

Newbie wants Barry Bonds to rot in jail on a perjury charge, but want's Clinton to be POTUS forever. We need a chainsaw in here to cut the hypocrisy. :argue:

Doesn't matter the suject matter you perjured on.  HTH

Newbie wants Barry Bonds to rot in jail on a perjury charge, but want's Clinton to be POTUS forever. We need a chainsaw in here to cut the hypocrisy. :argue:

Doesn't matter the suject matter you perjured on.  HTH

I don't care that Bonds purjered. Lying was part of his whole shtick. I just always hated his surly personality. I said it while he was still playing- if he had retired just before he broke Aaron's record, I'd have lumped him in with the rest of the cheaters. He was sel;f-centered enough to hang on long enough to break a sacred record, knowing all along he cheated to do it.

I don't care that Bonds purjered. Lying was part of his whole shtick. I just always hated his surly personality. I said it while he was still playing- if he had retired just before he broke Aaron's record, I'd have lumped him in with the rest of the cheaters. He was sel;f-centered enough to hang on long enough to break a sacred record, knowing all along he cheated to do it.

I know, I just can't ever pass up an opportunity to throw you a jab. :mad:

Interuption by Kim...

Interuption by Kim...

Pure comedy right there folks. :rolleyes:

Hillary should have been sent to North Korea, not Bill. It's a joke what the Obama administration is doing to her. Pushing her aside so she stays quiet is only going to last for so long. It's only a matter of time until she gets tired of it. :popcorn:

i agree, but i find it extremely funny. karma, it's a biatch! :rolleyes:

i agree, but i find it extremely funny. karma, it's a biatch! :thumbsup:

The way they've been hiding Biden and Hillary reminds me of the VP in the movie Dave that they sent to some goodwill missions while Dave was in office.

:pointstosky: :banana:

You sound like you have a credible source stating they paid an unknown Ransom for their release. Would you care to share that link with us. :wave:

Why wont this focker DIE. I mean come on. I am in NEED of a score. My death pool people just are not focking working with me here people.

:wub: :thumbsdown:

What couse of action should the White House have taken? I guess they could have sent GWB. :lol: