Sign in to follow this  
The Soilost

[** Official 2009 Fantasy Projections **]

It has been a long year of working hard on my projections leading up to this season.

As most of you know, I am the greatest forecaster that fantasy football has ever seen. So many of you have won championships thanks to me. It hasn't been easy staying ahead of the competition, but thanks to constantly upgrading my patented computer software and having a better feel for fantasy football than anyone in the game, I remained at the top last year and am 110 percent confident I will stay there this year.

But a little about me first for those who are new to this forum. I spent YEARS working for FF Today, honing my game, and then we parted ways for reasons I will not disclose. Then I had a run of bad luck. My wife ran off with the Direct TV guy. Instead of feeling sorry for myself and getting fat on ice cream with a pound or two of delicious spinkles on top, I poured myself into my software program. Since then, I've got me a hot former Playboy centerfold as a girlfriend with one sweet booty, and I don't even think about the ex-wife, ice cream and spinkles anymore.

Anyway, I started seeing patterns between fantasy performance and variables inside and outside football. At first, I factored in simple things such as pay, contracts, turf types, fan support and climate. Then I expanded further into emotional stability, family history, current domestic situations, hair length, hurricane forecasts, etc. Last year, the economy played a role, and I hit the jackpot, as usual.

This year, I worked more of a little something called consumer confidence into the program, and boy what a difference that made. I've factored in a few other new things as well, but I'm not going to reveal them because those seemingly benevolent savages over at footballguys are onto me and, like the Allies trying to crack the German code machine Enigma during World War II, have come up with some kind of software program of their own just to try to figure out my software program, according to sources whom I will not name.

So, here are your 2009 projections, just for your eyes only. (If I see this posted at footballguys, I'm deleting the post immediately!):

QUARTERBACKS

1.) Aaron Rogers - It's Mr. Rogers' gridiron neighborhood now, bizzatches!

2.) Philip Rivers - Opposing defenses will being crying themselves rivers.

3.) Matt Schaub - Not too Schaubby!

4.) Kurt Warner - Now that his wife grew out her hair and no longer looks like a she-he gargoyle, Warner has one fewer distraction.

5.) Drew Brees - Drew will throw a slew of TDs.

6.) Trent Edwards - TE to TO all day-o!

7.) Matt Hasselback - Will unleash the pent-up fury of having to put up with his brother's wife acting like a shrew on "The View."

8.) David Garrard - Garrard ain't no retard.

9.) Carson Palmer - Kit Carson rides again! Yehaa!!!!

10.) Peyton Manning - Earns a Top 10 spot once again.

RUNNING BACKS

1.) Steve Slaton - The Filipino Firestorm will burn through defenses.

2.) Chris Johnson - CJ on Sunday > BJ on a Saturday night.

3.) LaDainian Tomlinson - LaDainian won't be the league's Paris Hilton purse-dog Pomeranian this year.

4.) Ray Rice - Rice-a-roni, that Baltimore Ravens treat!

5.) Ryan Grant - He'll grant you plenty of yards and TDs on Sundays.

6.) Matt Forte - This Forte will be cluster-bomb proof. MARK IT DOWN!

7.) Frank Gore - More Gore than a Quentin Tarantino movie.

8.) Adrian Peterson - Coming off a hot year.

9.) Maurice Drew-Jones - Some people call him Maurice because he speaks of the pompitus of end-zone love.

10.) Pierre Thomas - P-trane will get the job done.

WIDE RECEIVERS

1.) Larry Fitzgerald - Who the hell names their kid Larry anymore?

2.) Roy Williams - Who the hell names their kid Roy anymore?

3.) Calvin Johnson - See above.

4.) Anquan Boldin - Who the hell ... oh never mind.

5.) Wes Welker - W to the second POWAH!

6.) Domenik Hixon - Domenik will dominate defenses.

7.) Santonio Holmes - No shat, Sherlock!

8.) Terrell Owens - This old country sausage finds his way into Top 10 again.

9.) Lance Moore - He won't just Lance a little.

10.) T.J. Houshmandzadeh - Five vowels and nine consonants can't be wrong.

Well, that's it folks! Don't blame me if your season goes to hand in a hellbasket because you don't follow my advice.

PEACE OUT!

The Soilost

:bandana:

I can now finally start with the 2009 Fantasy Football season. There are three things certain in life.

1. Death
  2. Taxes
  3. The Soilost

Thanks! :bandana:

I can now finally start with the 2009 Fantasy Football season. There are three things certain in life.
  1. Death
  2. Taxes
  3. The Soilost

Thanks! :bandana:

You're welcome.

Enjoy taking your league to the cleaners this year.

:thumbsup:

9.) Maurice Drew-Jones - Some people call him Maurice because he speaks of the pompitus of end-zone love.

Best line of your 2009 effort! :bandana:

Remember this from last year? If we all go by what you predicted last year we should avoid everyone on your list :nono:

It hasn't been a good year for The Soilost, my friends.

My girlfriend and I broke up, but she was knocked up and didn't tell me. Now I'm dealing with a hell of a child custody case. Before the breakup, I was surfing Craiglist personnels, saw something that looked familiar and got suspicious. Although there was no photo, I just knew it was her, due to some of the kinky things she said she was into, so I set up a blind date and BOOM, there she was.

To make matters worse, one of you clowns filed a lawsuit against me, claiming damages for a losing season based on my 2006 projections.

Can you imagine that?

Most people have been praising my name, and some nutjob from this very board goes and sues my ass just because things didn't turn out exactly as I predicted. I was placed under court order to not release my rankings until the day of the first NFL game, which is today.

Anyway, that's why I was hesitant to release my projections publicly this year. Up until this point, I've been making people pay for them, and it's been quite a payday, for sure.

So here they are, based on a software program that now factors in the stress caused by gas prices, this year's elections and a number of other things:

QUARTERBACK

1.) Jay Cutler – He won’t be Cultering the cheese in the Mile High thin air

2.) Derek Anderson - Derek brings a domino effect to this offense.

3.) Jake Delhomme – Delhomme, Delhomme on the range …

4.) Tom Brady - The Brady Bunch rides again.

5.) Carson Palmer – Arson Carson gonna burn it up.

6.) Peyton Manning — It’s still Peyton’s place.

7.) Drew Brees — This Brees is Category 5.

8.) David Garrard — Get hard for Garrard.

9.) Aaron Rogers — Reader for some Farve beans and a fine chianti. F-f-f-f-f-f-f …

10.) Jason Campbell — Soup is good food.

RUNNING BACK

1.) Marion Barber III — With that girly first name, you know he’s tough.

2.) Michael Turner — Yep.

3.) Reggie Bush — You read it here first, ladies.

4.) Selvin Young — Selvin smellvin!

5.) LaDainian Tomlinson — Still good.

6.) Ricky Williams — With the bong in storage, he’ll regain form.

7.) Adrian Peterson — Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarian!

8.) Marshawn Lynch — Kicking ass for Jesus.

9.) Matt Forte — Runnin’ is this man’s forte!

10.) Frank Gore — Frankin’ and spankin’

WIDE RECEIVER

1.) Randy Moss — Obvious.

2.) Andre Johnson — This Johnson is Hollywood swingin’

3.) Marvin Harrison — Starvin’ for glory.

4.) Santonio Holmes — Will surprise some people.

5.) Roddy White — Roddy ain’t shoddy.

6.) Dwayne Bowe — He’ll Bowe-tie defenders.

7.) TJ Houshmandzadeh – GAZOONTIGHT!!!!

8.) Wes Welker — Wes is no wuss.

9.) Terrell Owens — Terrell ain’t no Cheryl.

10.) Reggie Brown — God of the gridiron.

Well, that’s it folks. Good luck.

Let's see

QB - Anderson, Brady, Palmer, Garrard, Campbell, Delhomme - POOP!! 4 out of 10 not bad :bandana:

RB - Bush, Tomlinson, Williams, Young - POOP! 6 out of 10 getting better :thumbsup:

WR - Only missed on Harrison, Holmes, Brown.

WHY WOULD ANYONE THINK THIS IS A SCIENCE!!!!!! :wall:

Remember this from last year? If we all go by what you predicted last year we should avoid everyone on your list :wall:

:nono:

I usually follow Soilost's recommendations....and I usually win my league.....by the 6th week. He's that good.

Soilost's projections are the best around!

:(

WHY WOULD ANYONE THINK THIS IS A SCIENCE!!!!!! :(

Everyone knows this is not science.

It is religion.

The Soilost is a god.

Feel lucky that you can hide behind the anonymity of the internet, blasphemer!

Remember this from last year? If we all go by what you predicted last year we should avoid everyone on your list :wall:

WHY WOULD ANYONE THINK THIS IS A SCIENCE!!!!!! :nono:

You need to tailor it to your own league's scoring system. :(

WHY WOULD ANYONE THINK THIS IS A SCIENCE!!!!!! :(

At first, I factored in simple things such as pay, contracts, turf types, fan support and climate. Then I expanded further into emotional stability, family history, current domestic situations, hair length, hurricane forecasts, etc. Last year, the economy played a role, and I hit the jackpot, as usual.

It doesn't get any more scientifical than that.

QB - Anderson, Brady, Palmer, Garrard, Campbell, Delhomme - POOP!! 4 out of 10 not bad :wall:

RB - Bush, Tomlinson, Williams, Young - POOP! 6 out of 10 getting better :nono:

NOSTRADUMBASS :(

You need to tailor it to your own league's scoring system. :shocking:

PRECISELY!

I drafted Turner, Forte, Bowe, and Roddy White all at very advantageous spots last year, based completely on Soilost's rankings. Won the league going away!

THANK YOU SOILOST! :shocking:

It has been a long year of working hard on my projections leading up to this season.

As most of you know, I am the greatest forecaster that fantasy football has ever seen. So many of you have won championships thanks to me. It hasn't been easy staying ahead of the competition, but thanks to constantly upgrading my patented computer software and having a better feel for fantasy football than anyone in the game, I remained at the top last year and am 110 percent confident I will stay there this year.

But a little about me first for those who are new to this forum. I spent YEARS working for FF Today, honing my game, and then we parted ways for reasons I will not disclose. Then I had a run of bad luck. My wife ran off with the Direct TV guy. Instead of feeling sorry for myself and getting fat on ice cream with a pound or two of delicious spinkles on top, I poured myself into my software program. Since then, I've got me a hot former Playboy centerfold as a girlfriend with one sweet booty, and I don't even think about the ex-wife, ice cream and spinkles anymore.

Anyway, I started seeing patterns between fantasy performance and variables inside and outside football. At first, I factored in simple things such as pay, contracts, turf types, fan support and climate. Then I expanded further into emotional stability, family history, current domestic situations, hair length, hurricane forecasts, etc. Last year, the economy played a role, and I hit the jackpot, as usual.

This year, I worked more of a little something called consumer confidence into the program, and boy what a difference that made. I've factored in a few other new things as well, but I'm not going to reveal them because those seemingly benevolent savages over at footballguys are onto me and, like the Allies trying to crack the German code machine Enigma during World War II, have come up with some kind of software program of their own just to try to figure out my software program, according to sources whom I will not name.

So, here are your 2009 projections, just for your eyes only. (If I see this posted at footballguys, I'm deleting the post immediately!):

QUARTERBACKS

4.) Kurt Warner - Now that his wife grew out her hair and no longer looks like a she-he gargoyle, Warner has one fewer distraction.

7.) Matt Hasselback - Will unleash the pent-up fury of having to put up with his brother's wife acting like a shrew on "The View."

RUNNING BACKS

3.) LaDainian Tomlinson - LaDainian won't be the league's Paris Hilton purse-dog Pomeranian this year.

WIDE RECEIVERS

Well, that's it folks! Don't blame me if your season goes to hand in a hellbasket because you don't follow my advice.

PEACE OUT!

The Soilost

:dunno:

some bold predictions here. dont agree with a lot of them, but they are bold.

and i hope you're right about Roy. :music_guitarred:

some bold predictions here. dont agree with a lot of them, but they are bold.

and i hope you're right about Roy. :music_guitarred:

If being wrong is right, I don't want to be wrong.

:dunno:

The Soilost helped me win 17 championships in the 5 leagues I was in last year.

The Soilost's yearly projections are so strong and accurate, I didn't even join any leagues this year, and will probably still win a dozen.

Remember this from last year? If we all go by what you predicted last year we should avoid everyone on your list :nono:

Let's see

QB - Anderson, Brady, Palmer, Garrard, Campbell, Delhomme - POOP!! 4 out of 10 not bad <_<

RB - Bush, Tomlinson, Williams, Young - POOP! 6 out of 10 getting better :unsure:

WHY WOULD ANYONE THINK THIS IS A SCIENCE!!!!!!

What kind of league did you play in swestfall?

Last I checked Tomlinson was a top 10 runninback in most leagues last year, especially in PPR leagues :music_guitarred:

Check your stats buddy. Tomlinson shouldn't be on the list of players you listed there (and all the players that were hurt).

Keep up the good work genius. :thumbsdown:

QUARTERBACKS

RUNNING BACKS

WIDE RECEIVERS

PEACE OUT!

The Soilost

You're no Bart, but you are Okay with me!

So who are your TE picks?

QUARTERBACKS

RUNNING BACKS

WIDE RECEIVERS

PEACE OUT!

The Soilost

:rolleyes:

Rumor has it that The Soilost works for NASA, and build his uncannily accurate computer program from parts of an alien aircraft.

And by alien aircraft, I mean a Mexican that snuck across the border flapping two trash can lids that were tied to his arms.

If you throw enough sh#t something always will stick to the wall.

No Brady in the QB ratings? That makes hard to take seriously.

Atleast the Soloist posts are funny.

If you throw enough sh#t something always will stick to the wall.

No Brady in the QB ratings? That makes hard to take seriously.

Atleast the Soloist posts are funny.

Where did Brady finish last year among QBs? The Soilost is a master predictor and projector.

If the Soilost predicts Brady out of the top 10, then Brady is going down, plain and simple.

just curious, what the hell is a soilost?

Think of The Oracle in the Matrix movies. Except uglier.

Rumor has it that The Soilost works for NASA, and build his uncannily accurate computer program from parts of an alien aircraft.

And by alien aircraft, I mean a Mexican that snuck across the border flapping two trash can lids that were tied to his arms.

Where did Brady finish last year among QBs? The Soilost is a master predictor and projector.

If the Soilost predicts Brady out of the top 10, then Brady is going down, plain and simple.

That was last year. He is back and healthy and has Moss, Welker and old Galloway. I am not a Pats fan just saying c'mon?

just curious, what the hell is a soilost?

There's a movie starring Jamie Foxx and Robert Downey Jr that does an admirable job revealing the man behind these numbers. Except Hollywood took certain liberties in that film. The Soilost is not black. He's Peruvian with Incan blood flowing through his veins, and stands all of about 4'2". And he's not a cellist....but he's a musical genius. Go on youtube.....search Montreux 1982 and triangle. Cosmic is a word that comes to mind. Seriously....turn out the lights, relax, and listen to his cover of Rock Me Amadeus. You'll see God.

That was last year. He is back and healthy and has Moss, Welker and old Galloway. I am not a Pats fan just saying c'mon?

So the Soilost predicts that he will either not bounce back to form after the injury or will get injured again.

He is the Soilost, don't question...just learn.

:tear:

I love you Soilost.

every time I think about my Lawn Tractor, Laptop, Disney Vacations, and overflowing 401k, I hear STOKELY! STOKELY! STOKELY! and I know that the Soilost is the reason for it all.

it isn't gambling if you never lose.

The character of Johnny Appleseed was based on the Soilost, except for the part about planting apple trees and not raping men.

There's a movie starring Jamie Foxx and Robert Downey Jr that does an admirable job revealing the man behind these numbers. Except Hollywood took certain liberties in that film. The Soilost is not black. He's Peruvian with Incan blood flowing through his veins, and stands all of about 4'2". And he's not a cellist....but he's a musical genius. Go on youtube.....search Montreux 1982 and triangle. Cosmic is a word that comes to mind. Seriously....turn out the lights, relax, and listen to his cover of Rock Me Amadeus. You'll see God.

:wub:

What kind of league did you play in swestfall?

Last I checked Tomlinson was a top 10 runninback in most leagues last year, especially in PPR leagues :pointstosky:

Check your stats buddy. Tomlinson shouldn't be on the list of players you listed there (and all the players that were hurt).

Keep up the good work genius. :pointstosky:

Top 10 sure but in 95% of drafts last year He was the first back taken. If you spent your first pick on Him in the top 3 You had to be dissapointed ;)

Top 10 sure but in 95% of drafts last year He was the first back taken. If you spent your first pick on Him in the top 3 You had to be dissapointed :pointstosky:

Grasshopper, you are unwise to the ways of fantasy football. Snatch the pebble from master's hands, and you might have some insight.

This is the only reason I come back to this godforsaken den of iniquity. Thank god for the Soilost. :thumbsup: