Sign in to follow this  
crackattack

Who are your favorite Football teams

San Francisco 49ers

U :clapclapclap: C :clapclapclap: L :clapclapclap: A :clapclapclap:

U-C-L-A fight fight fight!

I go to about 3-4 Fresno State games a year so I also love them, and the Fighting Rainbow Warriors, who have to earn my respect back since June Jones left :banana:

You're my nigga, but you root for the gheyest teams in existence. <_<

You're my nigga, but you root for the gheyest teams in existence. <_<

:lol: I know right? 49ers (SF gheytown) Hawaii (Rainbow Warriors) Im not helping myself here. I do the YMCA during TD's.

I remeber back in the day when Pitino was at Kentuckty with Antoine Walker, Tony Delk, Ron Mercer, Walter McCarty (and some other ballers I cant remember) I would lay Kentucky -36 to bad teams. Halftime score would be like 41-38 and id be like...shiit. Then with like 5 minutes in the game itd be like 63-48, still thinking I wouldnt cover the final would end up being like 98-59 :banana:

Whatta focking team they had in the mid to late 90's.

:lol: I know right? 49ers (SF gheytown) Hawaii (Rainbow Warriors) Im not helping myself here. I do the YMCA during TD's.

I remeber back in the day when Pitino was at Kentuckty with Antoine Walker, Tony Delk, Ron Mercer, Walter McCarty (and some other ballers I cant remember) I would lay Kentucky -36 to bad teams. Halftime score would be like 41-38 and id be like...shiit. Then with like 5 minutes in the game itd be like 63-48, still thinking I wouldnt cover the final would end up being like 98-59 <_<

Whatta focking team they had in the mid to late 90's.

The 1996 Kentucky Wildcats are the greatest college basketball team of all time and I will stab anyone who says otherwise. :banana:

The Glory Days are coming back.

San Francisco 49ers

U :clapclapclap: C :clapclapclap: L :clapclapclap: A :clapclapclap:

U-C-L-A fight fight fight!

I go to about 3-4 Fresno State games a year so I also love them, and the Fighting Rainbow Warriors, who have to earn my respect back since June Jones left :banana:

June up and left. He also owed the Univ. about 400k for re-nigging on his deal. I have lots of respect for the culture he brought with him the UH, but I lost a little for bailing on them, too.

June up and left. He also owed the Univ. about 400k for re-nigging on his deal. I have lots of respect for the culture he brought with him the UH, but I lost a little for bailing on them, too.

If I heard right, didnt he have the shittiest facility and wanted upgrades that were worth accomodating him for? They went from nobodys to undefeated and with the most fun to watch offenses. I think UH should have reconsidered his requests if that is correct, it would have been worth it

N.F.L Los Angeles/st louis Rams

N.C.A.A #1U.S.C Trojans(alum) and even though they are pac 10 rivals a close 2nd are the Cal Bears..Bro has season tix and I like to party <_< also Jahvid Best is a family friend....and he is bad ass :banana:

The 1996 Kentucky Wildcats are the greatest college basketball team of all time and I will stab anyone who says otherwise. :banana:

Im not sure I can disagree, although I loved the 97 Arizona Wildcats. Since that time no team has really made me love them if it wasnt my own hometeam. The athleticism that Kentucky had back then, once teams know they couldnt win, Kentucky would go on like 30-5 runs to end games, it was unreal. The closest thing to them in recent years was maybe the 2005 Tarheels

If I heard right, didnt he have the shittiest facility and wanted upgrades that were worth accomodating him for? They went from nobodys to undefeated and with the most fun to watch offenses. I think UH should have reconsidered his requests if that is correct, it would have been worth it

Correct, for the most part. His requests were considered. In Hawaii it takes an act of congress to get anything done.

He was THE highest paid employee in our state. By major college football standards he was making pennies, but still... The University itself, not just the athletic department could use some major upgrades. The upgrades will come, just not over night. Coach Mac may not even be around to see the changes.

This team will be as exciting as those years. They have some serious speed on the outside, and some good change of pace at the running back spot.

Im not sure I can disagree, although I loved the 97 Arizona Wildcats. Since that time no team has really made me love them if it wasnt my own hometeam. The athleticism that Kentucky had back then, once teams know they couldnt win, Kentucky would go on like 30-5 runs to end games, it was unreal. The closest thing to them in recent years was maybe the 2005 Tarheels

UNLV with Grandmama, and the Houston Cougars with the Dream and Clyde were awesome as well.

'Toine

Delk

Mercer

McCarty

Pope

Nazr

Anderson

Turner

Sheppard

Those are the nine guys from the 96 team that eventually played in the NBA. There's kind of a long time joke among people here in KY that the only team that could have beat the 96 Cats was the bench for the 96 Cats. And that's not counting Padgett who should have been on the team but was ineligible that season. We'd have had two full starting lineups of NBA players.

sorry to hijack, but damn. :banana:

Correct, for the most part. His requests were considered. In Hawaii it takes an act of congress to get anything done.

He was THE highest paid employee in our state. By major college football standards he was making pennies, but still... The University itself, not just the athletic department could use some major upgrades. The upgrades will come, just not over night. Coach Mac may not even be around to see the changes.

This team will be as exciting as those years. They have some serious speed on the outside, and some good change of pace at the running back spot.

I hope so, seriously. Nothing like waiting for the GF to fall asleep on a Saturday night so I can wager Hawaii and watch it until 12:00 (Starts at 9:00 PST, and I have focked up priorities)

I dont know who you are talking about when you say they are good now that Brennan, Rivers, Bass, Grice-Mullet and damn I cant remember the other receivers name, but they are all gone. Graunke and Co. are OK at best from what ive seen, I dont have faith in them now. I did see them beat Fresno State at Fresno State last year though as 32, lemme say it again, 32 point underdogs! Fresno was awful though and has been since Fernandez and Paul Williams left. They lost their mojo big time

'Toine

Delk

Mercer

McCarty

Pope

Nazr

Anderson

Turner

Sheppard

Those are the nine guys from the 96 team that eventually played in the NBA. There's kind of a long time joke among people here in KY that the only team that could have beat the 96 Cats was the bench for the 96 Cats. And that's not counting Padgett who should have been on the team but was ineligible that season. We'd have had two full starting lineups of NBA players.

sorry to hijack, but damn. :banana:

The coach and 4 of these assdarts ended up playing for the Celts.

They did indeed, and had the Duncan-lottery gone the C's way things could have been drastically different in Boston and NBA in general.

I hope so, seriously. Nothing like waiting for the GF to fall asleep on a Saturday night so I can wager Hawaii and watch it until 12:00 (Starts at 9:00 PST, and I have focked up priorities)

I dont know who you are talking about when you say they are good now that Brennan, Rivers, Bass, Grice-Mullet and damn I cant remember the other receivers name( Rivers), but they are all gone. Graunke and Co. are OK at best from what ive seen, I dont have faith in them now. I did see them beat Fresno State at Fresno State last year though as 32, lemme say it again, 32 point underdogs! Fresno was awful though and has been since Fernandez and Paul Williams left. They lost their mojo big time

Graunke played in what, 2 games last year and was suspended. Greg Alexander is the QB, plays and looks a lot like Ben Roth. The WR are all new, jc guys, except for a couple returnees, but from the looks of things have major speed and hands to boot. Greg Salas in the slot, up for the Belitnikof, (sp), Kealoha Pilares, barring injury, will also be a beast in the slot.

Wait and see.

*just saw Rivers in your post, my bad!

They did indeed, and had the Duncan-lottery gone the C's way things could have been drastically different in Boston and NBA in general.

Bias death, Duncan fiasco, and the Reggie Lewis death were BRUTAL for the Celtics.

The WR are all new, jc guys,

Hawaii gets all the sick California JC guys, not sure if thats who they have now but I will definately watch. Now that I think about it, I think Fresno State was 21 point favorites and Hawaii had 32 points at the half, for some reason 32 is stuck in my head. I snuck in shooters cause they adopted to no booze policy which pissed me off, but I guess is good since Fresno State typically draws a rowdy bunch.

Hijack over, off to bed :banana:

Resume regular programming.

NY football Giants

VA Tech

Bias death, Duncan fiasco, and the Reggie Lewis death were BRUTAL for the Celtics.

I know it's morbid but still after all these years, nothing brings a feeling of greater guilty pleasure smile to my face than getting reminded of Len Bias and that 1986 NBA draft.

I still remember the exact words of how my High School buddy eulogized Len Bias the day after because he captured the sentiment of the moment perfectly: "What happened to Len Bias was tragic and all, but you have to admit, it couldn't have happend to a better team." :music_guitarred:

What we didn't fully appreciate in the wake of Boston wasting their #2 overall pick on a crack snorting corpse :nono: was that the Pistons had walked out of that same draft with two important studs in John Salley and Dennis Rodman :D to finally get us over the Boston hump.

Bye Bye A$$holes. :doublethumbsup:

Green Bay Packers.

And nothing interests me less than college football. Except maybe baseball or hockey. So scratch that. Still...I don't have a favorite college team so let it go already.

The 1996 Kentucky Wildcats are the greatest college basketball team of all time and I will stab anyone who says otherwise. :music_guitarred:

How could you judge the best college team of all time? You were like 5 in 1996, I've forgot more about great college teams then you have learned. The UCLA teams under Wooden and the year IU went undefeated were better then the 96 pussykats.

Green Bay

Penn State...although not too big of a college football guy. Usually just get excited for the Bowl Games.

How could you judge the best college team of all time? You were like 5 in 1996

I think you underestimate the following college basketball has here. Just because I wasn't alive for a team doesn't mean I haven't watch a few dozen games.

The UCLA teams under Wooden and the year IU went undefeated were better then the 96 pussykats.

1. I said college teams. Not Sam Gilbert All Stars.

2. 76 Hoosiers would get stomped by the 96 Cats. If you think Alford and company could guard Delk, Mercer, Anderson, etc you're giving them way too much credit. Style of play and athleticism were just way different. Hard to compare teams from different era, but most seem to agree that the 96 UK team was the best ever.

and they were terrible. That kentucky team was deep but they didn't have the stars as good as the 1982 North Carolina team: Jordan, Worthy and Perkins.

I think you underestimate the following college basketball has here. Just because I wasn't alive for a team doesn't mean I haven't watch a few dozen games.

1. I said college teams. Not Sam Gilbert All Stars.

2. 76 Hoosiers would get stomped by the 96 Cats. If you think Alford and company could guard Delk, Mercer, Anderson, etc you're giving them way too much credit. Style of play and athleticism were just way different. Hard to compare teams from different era, but most seem to agree that the 96 UK team was the best ever.

Most would agree, the first three sites I googled didnt agree:

http://espn.go.com/page2/s/list/greatestco...basketball.html

http://www.americasbestonline.com/Cbasketballteams.htm

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/147886-...ams-of-all-time

Here is another link that does not put them as the best team of all time. So who are these "most would agree"? Are they just Kentucky fans?

http://www.bigbluehistory.net/bb/1995-96.html

I understand the following that Kentucky Basketball has.....I'm from Indiana THE Basketball state. The Kentucky 1996 team was very good, dont get me wrong, but better then Woodens 1968 Kareem team?

WOW Alford on the 76 team....I stand corrected a young man like yourself is well versed in greatest teams of all times. Alford was on the Championship team of 1986-87.

Here is the 76 Hoosiers team:

Tom Abernethy Sr 6-7 F

Quinn Buckner Sr 6-3 G

Jim Crews Sr 6-5 G

Scott May Sr 6-7 F

Bob Wilkerson Sr 6-7 G

Kent Benson Jr 6-11 C

Mark Haymore So 6-8 F/C

Wayne Radford So 6-3 G/F

Jim Wisman So 6-2 G

Bob Bender Fr 6-3 G

Scott Eells Fr 6-9 F

Jim Roberson Fr 6-9 F/C

Rich Valavicius Fr 6-5 F

I don't think this is the thread I was looking for. I think the thread starter kept the first post updated with each nfl team and a list of fans.

Maybe it was on the main board.

Browns

Buckeyes

This was from back when Crackattack had both legs !!!

NCAA: Rutgers Scarlet Knights

NFL: Philadelphia Eagles

NCAA: Rutgers Scarlet Knights

Damn dude I didn't know you were a hated Iggle fan

NCAA: Temple or Rutgers

You I knew were a pr!ck

who does Eagliesin14 like? something tells me iz not the eagles!

NCAA - no one really but i'll say Rutgers

NFL - Jets :(

This was from back when Crackattack had both legs !!!

HA!! :(

That was funny :thumbsup:

HA!! ###### :(

That was funny :thumbsup:

All in good fun brother.

NFL: Patriots

NCAA: U of New Hampshire Wildcats

EPL: Everton or Arsenal (haven't decided yet)

NFC North- Lions

NFC South- Saints

NFC East- Redskins

NFC West- Rams

AFC North- Bengals

AFC South- Jaguars

AFC East- Dolphins

AFC West- Broncos

NCAA- Michigan

Overall, The Lions and whoever is playing Dallas.