Sign in to follow this  
Boston Three Party

Official What Do You Need MNF Edition

I need a TD or 120 yards recieving from Fitz....Now's the time I need my #1 overall pick to come through for me.

Thanks to DeSean Jackson last night, I only need 5 points from Warner!! Cmon Kurt, here's to you staying healthy man!!! :cheers: :music_guitarred:

To knock someone out of the playoffs I need one td by VD to win overall points I need in my league I need 2td's and seven catches

Need a 100 yds and a TD from Q. Going against a Cards fan that lost our Super Bowl bet last year when my Steelers beat his Cards. So he had to pay my league fee's this year. So in other words I can knock the guy out of the money that payed my league dues because of his Cards by using one of his Cards to beat him tonight. I don't think the FF Gods can resist this one.

I've got the #1 seed for the playoffs locked up. However, my team is performing more like a last place team than a 1st place team. So, I canned Palmer for Alex Smith and would like to see something encouraging. Also I'd like to see Neil Rackers kick some long field goals.

I am looking pretty good and that is what scares me. I am about tied, but have Fitz and AZ DST and he has Hightower and Wells. Hopefully no upset!

Kurt Warner to outscore Vernon Davis tonight.

In other league SF def/sp teams to score less then 20 points.

I need Fitzy to pull out 7-100 and a TD, im down by 19.4 and that would do it (1/2 ppr)

I wish you luck my friend since I need every bit of that and more from Fitz.

I also need a big game from Warner so I hope SF is competitive meaning Warner needs to keep throwin'

as long as Rackers doesn't score minus 33 I win. :doublethumbsup:

down by 19.2

I have Boldin. we get 1/2 pt per reception, so need 7-97 and a TD OR 6-102 and a TD OR 8-92 and a TD OR,OR,OR...

gonna be tough.

Down 12, have Arizona's D vs Breaston. :music_guitarred:

The point spreads between the two for the last 3 weeks: 20, 26, 14. I like my chances as long as Breaston stays out of the endzone.

I need to go back in time tonight and PUNCH Randy Moss in face and get him to try yesterday :music_guitarred:

V Davis to continue his torrid pace and catch a few long TDs. I already won my game but I need the pts to distance myself from the #2 guy.

Need about the same thing as you. 2 TD's and 110 yards from VD would be perfect. Not impossible, but might be tough

In a 1ppr league...6 for all TD's...1pt per 10 rush/rec...and 1pt per 25 pass...

Score is 99-94...he's winning...

He's got Warner...

I've got Gore and Davis...

I'm feelin 50/50 at this point

i need gore not to fumble 36 times and blow my 71 pt lead.

:music_guitarred:

I need a Christmas Miracle....

Down 53 points:

I have Fitz, VD, and the Zona Defense....

.1 per yard, 6pts per TD, .5 ppr

Ouch.... I believe in you SANTA!

I need Fitz to have an average game. NOT above average. He can get 150 and 2 scores and I will be fine. 3 or more scores and I am worriedl.

My game is going to be close. I am up by 32 but he has V.Davis and F. Gore. Hope Arizona DST can shut them down to a certain degree. If we tie I have the tie breaker but either one could go off.

My game is going to be close. I am up by 32 but he has V.Davis and F. Gore. Hope Arizona DST can shut them down to a certain degree. If we tie I have the tie breaker but either one could go off.

I'm up big (by 71) and he's done, so I can't lose and still have Gore going. That being said, after what I saw the Cards D do last week vs ADP, I'm not expecting much out of Gore anyway.

I just looked at something...

The worst game the 49ers have yielded to an opposing QB this year is 344 and 2 td's. That was vs Rogers and the pack. They haven't given up 3 passing TD's in a game yet. But...i'm not willing to say that it can't happen.

Good luck everyone.

thanks to Michael Vick more time and another TD from McNabb, I need Fitzgerald to score less than 16 tonight in a PPR league...I am not holding my breath

OK... This is actually looking doable... Whadda ya think?

I need 67 PPR points to stay alive. A tall order but look at these numbers:

Warner: 44 PPR points:

20 Completions = 20 pts

3 Passing TDs = 18 pts

300 YDS Passing = 6 pts

Fitz: 23 PPR points:

6 Receptions = 6 pts

2 TDs = 12 pts

100 YDS Receiving 5 pts

I just hope SF makes a game of it so Warner has to keep chuckin'

This was almost exactly their production last week.

Up by 14 but going up against Fitz....non ppr.....so I'd like to see Boldin and Breaston step up tonight.

Down by 9, I have Gore, Vernon and Rackers going against Crabtree. I like my chances. If I win I'm the #2 seed, if I lose I drop to #3 seed, but my opponent will miss the playoffs completely if I win. He was in 2nd place just two weeks ago. hahahaha

I'd like to see Crabtree go for 100 yards and a TD, but I don't think it's going to happen. It rained here all weekend in the Bay Area so the field at Candlestick should be fairly soggy.