Sign in to follow this  
Patriotsfatboy1

***Offical What do you Need on Monday Thread***

for AP to get less than 29 points :first: After all the crap about Favre checking out of running plays im sure they will run the ball 46 times and AP will have 145 and 3 TDs :music_guitarred:

Up 11. I got Shiancoe..he has AD. PPR league...not looking too good, but if the Bears can keep Peterson out of the end zone or Shiancoe can get in there it will get a lot more interesting.

PPR league. I am up 11. I'm done, he has Olsen. :music_guitarred:

May the fantasy gods (small g) not allow Olsen to score 12 points so I may win my second league championship in two years :first: TIA!

I will win unless Johnny Knox outscores AP by more than 5 pts. AP's been a bit of a stiff lately, so I have not cleared room for the trophy on the mantel yet. I worry that Knox will have 2 recpetions for 12 yds and 2 TDs.

I lost my other Super Bowls resoundingly, so this is my last chance to enter the New Year feeling that Life is indeed worth living.

What do you need (or not need) to happen tonight to take home the title?

I need Sidney Rice to not blow up. :P

I need Sidney to have 17 pts or less...

In my one ppr league, I'm down 25. He has Longwell and I have Forte.

In my other (standard) league, I'm down about 15. He has Percy Harvin and Minny D and I have Forte.

I need Forte to remember how to play football and the Bears coach to pull his head out of his arse and stop throwing the ball 50 times a game.

Basically, I need a focking miracle. :P

In my one ppr league, I'm down 25. He has Longwell and I have Forte.

In my other (standard) league, I'm down about 15. He has Percy Harvin and Minny D and I have Forte.

I need Forte to remember how to play football and the Bears coach to pull his head out of his arse and stop throwing the ball 50 times a game.

Basically, I need a focking miracle. :thumbsdown:

:P

I have a little more runway than that. He can get no more than 36 points. :P

shut up! keep it at 17 pts, ok??? :thumbsdown:

I am up 25 and still have Olsen going. He has MIN DEF.

I can EASILY see MIN DEF scoring 25 pts tonight, so I need Olsen to break out of his funk and at least get me 50 yds imo.

Strikes against me:

1. Cutler is a turnover machine.

2. MIN has everything to play for, CHI has squat to play for.

3. With Hester OUT, Olsen will prob be double covered all night.

I need Adrian Peterson to do well. I need Chicago's defense to get beat up, without getting turnovers or sacks . . . at least not significantly.

In a ppr league I'm up 9.9pts and have Bennett left, and my opponent has Harvin left. I really want to win this league, but I'm not feeling real confident, this could go either way.

League #1: Need Rice and AP to score less than 62 (no PPR)

League #2: I have a 19 point lead and AP going vs. Favre.

Feeling pretty good in both.

:pointstosky:

I need to collect the prize money from the championship I wrapped-up on Sunday :pointstosky:

:cheers:

wrapped up points title.

wrapped up the ship yesterday.

need to make sure forte gets a few points tonight to ensure i also win yet another 30 bucks for having high points for the week.

3 tds combined from Peterson/Vikes D

Not looking too good...

League #1 - Up by 40 points... Need Sidney Rice and the Vikings D together to get less than 40 points

League #2 - Up by 2 points... I still have the Vikings D to go, and need the Chicago D to get crushed and Ryan Longwell to score less than the Vikings D. It could happen.

I see not many people in the playoffs have any Bear players.

League #1: Need Rice and AP to score less than 62 (no PPR)

i need those 2 to score less than 64 in a ppr league. neither of them have broken 32 all year so i SHOULD be ok, but i'm sure they'll find a way to make me sweat.

AP to throw a pick on the first play and then sit the rest of the game. :thumbsdown:

100yds and 2TDs or the equivalent from AP.

I think that it's pretty funny that there are probably a lot of seasons coming down to Monday Night Football and resting on the concensus #1 FF pick in most drafts this year.

I guess we'll see just how smart we are and how good he really is.

i need big game from sidney rice, not that it matters but we already split the money and have a small side bet, but i still wanna win the league, mainly because its the 16 team league that im the commish of....

I've got roughly a 23 point lead, and my opponent has ADP and S. Rice "alive," in a non-PPR league.

So - I'm hoping that ADP goes for AT MOST 80 yards and a TD, and Rice has 87 yards or under! :(

Then, I can display this: :first:

(I would bet against myself, though...) :banana:

Going for my first championship in over 11 years, I am up by 32, but I need AP and Longwell to NOT blow up

:angry:

Go Bears !!

10 pts or less from AP and Longwell - I think i have a better chance winning the lotto!

Up 11. I got Shiancoe..he has AD. PPR league...not looking too good, but if the Bears can keep Peterson out of the end zone or Shiancoe can get in there it will get a lot more interesting.

:thumbsdown: