Sign in to follow this  
fricker66

Brian Kelly and the return to greatness

All you ND haters beware -- Kelly knows what the fock he's doing. The Irish are going to be contenders for a long time under this guy.

All you ND haters beware -- Kelly knows what the fock he's doing. The Irish are going to be contenders for a long time under this guy.

Irish fan here, I'll believe it when it happens.

UC fan here....BK can suck a d!ck.

It's nice when the media knows about your departure before your players do. :thumbsdown:

I've got nothing against Notre Dame, but Brian Kelly is a true ######. Fock him.

It's nice when the media knows about your departure before your players do. :thumbsdown:

I've got nothing against Notre Dame, but Brian Kelly is a true ######. Fock him.

Your loss is our gain. :banana:

ND sucks c0ck and the indroduction of bk is not going to change that.

Nice reply. How old are you? 12? 13? Oh, sorry...with your spelling skillz, you must be a senior at Michigan.

Nice reply. How old are you? 12? 13? Oh, sorry...with your spelling skillz, you must be a senior at Michigan.

And yet despite my spelling mistake they still suck c0ck and will be lucky to win 5 games.

ND sucks c0ck and the indroduction of bk is not going to change that.

And yet despite my spelling mistake they still suck c0ck and will be lucky to win 5 games.

Thought you got banzoreded again for a second there. :unsure:

Thought you got banzoreded again for a second there. :unsure:

Hahah naaa I just forgot I was logged in as fatye on my phone.

I think you're right. But I'll keep on hatin', probably even more!

Let's see what Irish fans were saying back in 2006...

I heard if you give charlie weiss a month to prepare his offense can't be stopped

charlie weiss is the greatest offensive mind in all of coaching, in the history of coaching

in the history of ever

Moral of the story... wait and see.

Let's see what Irish fans were saying back in 2006...

Moral of the story... wait and see.

Moral of the story is I have heard this with every single coach since LOU and every year its the same ######. So no reason to think its gonna change.

After what he did in cinci, I would say he has a very good chance at being very successful at ND. He should be able to recruit better players than he had in cinci. This is the best coach that ND has hired since Lou IMO. And I am not an ND fan.

Now dont get me wrong. I think he is a good coach. However he is going to have to turn around a program that has had a culture of losing for what? 15 years? 20? Its hard to even remember a good ND team. And as for the "able to recruit better players" the same was said about RichRod. Just wait till he gets his players in and michigan will be back. Now he is a loss to michigan state or ohio state away from losing his job.

Two weeks in a row Kelly has made stupid calls to go for it on fourth down...

He's no Mark D'Antonio when it comes to gutsy calls though.

What a game. GO GREEN!

Im telling ya its a return to greatness........soon as they can beat the michigan teams. LOL

he's a two-faced d-bag of the first order. notice he doesn't last anywhere very long. he'd lie to his own mother and sell her down the river if it meant money in his pocket and a move up the ladder.

i've heard inside stories about this jackass. a complete focktard.

at least have the balls to come back to your own thread and take it like a man (unlike the way i hear kelly takes it).

he's a two-faced d-bag of the first order. notice he doesn't last anywhere very long. he'd lie to his own mother and sell her down the river if it meant money in his pocket and a move up the ladder.

i've heard inside stories about this jackass. a complete focktard.

at least have the balls to come back to your own thread and take it like a man (unlike the way i hear kelly takes it).

Fricker has taken it from guys that are ten times the man you are. He's also taken it from ten men at once.

He's also taken it from ten men at once.

I bet there's room for eleven.

you can go back to trolling the crack corners for shooting guards for team thug life... maybe make some noise in the tourney this year... Football is done. rode pike for all he was worth, now the cupboard is bare for good

Hey swamp dog, Fricker wanted me to let you know that FFToday is blocked at his work. He said he'll smack you down like the hooker you are one night this week, or you could join up at the Sanctuary and he'll send you a picture of his c0ck.

you can go back to trolling the crack corners for shooting guards for team thug life... maybe make some noise in the tourney this year... Football is done. rode pike for all he was worth, now the cupboard is bare for good

The only reason the cupboard is bare is because all of Dantonios's recruits ran out.

BK couldn't recruit sh!t.

BK won all of his games on the back of Dantonio's recruits. And then he got schooled on a fake field goal......by Dantonio.

BK is a fake and a fraud, and he's a POS.

The only reason the cupboard is bare is because all of Dantonios's recruits ran out.

BK couldn't recruit sh!t.

BK won all of his games on the back of Dantonio's recruits. And then he got schooled on a fake field goal......by Dantonio.

BK is a fake and a fraud, and he's a POS.

So, in short, you're kinda in a wait and see mode about your feelings for BK?

Hey swamp dog, Fricker wanted me to let you know that FFToday is blocked at his work. He said he'll smack you down like the hooker you are one night this week, or you could join up at the Sanctuary and he'll send you a picture of his c0ck.

tell him to send the pic to kelly. i hear he likes that sort of thing (pun intended).

Does forcing students up onto 50 foot high towers during high winds to video tape practice count as part of his greatness?

If greatness means being responsible for a kid pancaking off a 50ft tower during a monsoon, i think its time for a Brian Kelly/Lebron James "Should I be what you want me to be" commercial.

ND will NEVER be good again until they lower their admission standards some.