Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

**Official Week 4 F.U. Thread.......

First fock you out to Ray Rice/Baltimore Ravens...........you focked a lot of people over by saying you'd be good to go but then MaGahee gets the start. You, sir are on my sh!t list. Shape the fock up!

Second fock you is a preliminary one out to Bill Belichick. I started BJGE or whatever the fock his name is; he'd better start or I'll turn over the dirt I have on you to Goddell. Yeah, you'll be coaching PeeWee league next year if you fock us over on this one.

the Texans for waiting until after the noon games start to announce that AJ will sit. I had three guys (McGahee, Mason and Greene) on my bench that would have looked much better than AJ's big fat focking 0. If I lose with TO going off for me, I'll be sick.

Fock you to the Bills "defence". I've never seen a game where RBs had so many carries where they don't get touched for the first 10 yards - never mind that it's for a team that's known to run it roughly 60% of the time. And of course I'm facing both Tomlinson and Greene. At first I thought that stench coming across the lake from Buffalo was the city itself. Now I see that apparently the Bills D is contributing mightily to it. :thumbsdown:

For the 4th week in a row, Colston... who surely must be dead because there has not been a sign of him in ages.

Ditto. He's not worth a starting spot, pretty soon I'll have to wonder if he's worth a roster spot. This isn't looking like a bounceback candidate, so trading is going to be hard.

FOCK the redskins defense for killing Mike Vick.

FOCK Santana Moss for reverting to his Houdini act.

Ditto. He's not worth a starting spot, pretty soon I'll have to wonder if he's worth a roster spot. This isn't looking like a bounceback candidate, so trading is going to be hard.

I benched Colston this week ... didn't help much though, i started Santana Moss...

F.U. to the Browns D for getting destroyed by TO. Luckily, Vick got hurt so I'm still in this thing.

And yes Handbanana, I'm celebrating the SH!T out of Michael Vick's injury!! :pointstosky: :banana: :headbanger:

First fock you out to Ray Rice/Baltimore Ravens...........you focked a lot of people over by saying you'd be good to go but then MaGahee gets the start. You, sir are on my sh!t list. Shape the fock up!

Second fock you is a preliminary one out to Bill Belichick. I started BJGE or whatever the fock his name is; he'd better start or I'll turn over the dirt I have on you to Goddell. Yeah, you'll be coaching PeeWee league next year if you fock us over on this one.

not many FU's for me to give this week except to the Bengals defense.

but i will defend Ray Rice. You should know better than to roll with a guy who was questionable all week against a stingy Pitt defense, especially when you know the Ravens have a capable backup. that one is on you.

the Texans for waiting until after the noon games start to announce that AJ will sit. I had three guys (McGahee, Mason and Greene) on my bench that would have looked much better than AJ's big fat focking 0. If I lose with TO going off for me, I'll be sick.

They actually announced that he wasn't starting at least 90 minutes before kickoff, you had plenty of time to switch him out.

They actually announced that he wasn't starting at least 90 minutes before kickoff, you had plenty of time to switch him out.

The point being made is was they announce AJ being inactive after the 1:00 games started, which means we had people on our bench that we could not sub in for AJ.

The point being made is was they announce AJ being inactive after the 1:00 games started, which means we had people on our bench that we could not sub in for AJ.

I remember waking up and hearing AJ wasn't playing because I considered starting Kevin Walter......but if you say it was after the 1:00 games, then yeah, that would suck.

A major Fock you goes out to CJ2K. I knew I focked myself when the coinflip came up heads for CJ on draft day.

Also predicting another Fock you to Cutler And Bradshaw. I know they won't score 60pts in order for me to win this week.

I benched Colston this week ... didn't help much though, i started Santana Moss...

Those were my two receivers this week... Thank goodness my opponent had an even worst day than I did

A major Fock you goes out to CJ2K. I knew I focked myself when the coinflip came up heads for CJ on draft day.

Also predicting another Fock you to Cutler And Bradshaw. I know they won't score 60pts in order for me to win this week.

Cutler won't be back in this game.

not many FU's for me to give this week except to the Bengals defense.

but i will defend Ray Rice. You should know better than to roll with a guy who was questionable all week against a stingy Pitt defense, especially when you know the Ravens have a capable backup. that one is on you.

All posts/fock yous are NOT open for debate. Let everyone vent regardless of how YOU feel about it. TIA

BTW, I didn't start Rice; I benched him for BJGE but it was still a dirty move by Balt to switch starters. Rice is guilty by association.

Other fock yous out to:

Foster: Fock you, you team meeting missing retard. You took the 1st quarter off and gave me false hope then blew me the fock up. You POS.

Murphy: 1.5 points? Seriously?! You're so focking pathetic MSW is making fun of you.

Fu Forte no show tonite Now I need 31 points between Welker Marshall and Moss on Monday sounds easy. Guarantee I will be sweating it out.

Cutler, Steve Smith, Murphy, and Knox. They got me all of -0.5 points combined. Good work, guys.

Damn bro, that's rough Here's to a better week next week. :cheers:

FU to Cutler, CJ2k for being average, me for starting Cutler over Palmer, and Gates for being an absolute monster and ensuring that Floyd didn't get ish today.

Apologies to TO for doing everything he could for me this week. I'm sorry I suck at FF and couldn't get you some help to do better. Looking at 3-4 or 4-3 on the week in the IBL. Right around .500. Meh.

F.U. to the Browns D for getting destroyed by TO. Luckily, Vick got hurt so I'm still in this thing.

And yes Handbanana, I'm celebrating the SH!T out of Michael Vick's injury!! :pointstosky: :banana: :headbanger:

God you are an idiot, if you don't already, you will get herpes from the next guy you blow :ninja:

Vick

Vick

Vick

Vick

Vick

CJIII

CJ2.0 for being on a bye

Steve Smith ( DROPPED MOTHERFOCKER - FOCK YOU you are a waste of any spot)

Not starting Brady over Vick in one league - got Danny Woodhead Vs. Hernandez now, down by 7. (Go figure)

Knox - welcome to the bench forever. Bears suck.

Owning Forte - traded in 1 league for Miles (HAHAHAH) but still owned in 1 league. FOCK.

CJIII again @ the Broncos.

Drafting Greene in 3 leagues. Regardless of his showing @ the Bills as a 2ND back.

Mike Wallace @ Baltimore.

Kubiak. Fock you you motherfocker, regardless of Foster's killing it. That focking crap wasn't needed for my sanity.

OH and FOCK YOU VICK. DJax is worthless now.

I am very dis-pleased with Norv Turner. He said that Mathews was going to get 230-250 touches in the season. I know he was knicked up with the ankle, but Norv is starting a fullback over the explosive Mathews? WTF. This better change soon.

I am also a little bit hacked off at Panthers coach John Fox for moving Beason from the MLB spot and inserting some dope into that spot I had never heard of. Dope gets 16 tackles and Beason gets 6. Dang it! If he was going to make that move, he should have done so in the preseason so I would have known that.

Fock you to Michael Vick. It's pretty clear you were the "receiver" in prison, based on how pussified you now are.

Fock you to Mike Martz. Itsatip that if your QB is running for his life, you should try running the ball - not having your receivers run patterns 20 yards down the field.

Chris Johnson, Matt Forte, Marques Colston, Steve Smith in one league. Of course, my oppoenent has to blow up in this league so that I lost by a record score, 212.5 to 78.5. Fucckk you to my whole team! :wall:

ETA: My opponent's defense (San Diego) outscored all 4 of those guys combined. What a joke! :wall: :wall:

FU Calvin Johnson. I finally benched you because you've sucked A** all year and you go off.

FU Turner and your 50 yards

FU Malcolm Floyd and NYG Steve Smith

and I still won both my games

FU Cutler for forgetting to take your down syndrome pills before the Sunday night game!

1-2-3 THROW THE FU<KING BALL!

FU Brandon Jackson for 3 measley points against Detroit!! I picked you up for that! You are on the :bench: if not the waiver wire after this week!! and Greg Jennings has not exactly lit it up.. 12 receptions in 4 games!! If you were not getting a TD each game you would really be sucking!!

Hasselbeck....I thought I'd chosen a bye week QB (Romo) wisely with Hass playing the Rams in week 4. Hass is a no play unless he's at home in Seattle. I see that now. Just bad.

Yeah Peterson would've done much better than Johnson yesterday. He would've ran all over the defense of the Byes

Fock you Jim Caldwell & Kelvin Hayden.

And our DEF Coordinator was supposed to fix this defense. We have a tremendous pass rush, yet our CB's just constantly give 10 yard cushions...resulting in 8 yards after 8 yards after 8 yards after 8 yards. But hey, at least we don't give up the big play!!