Sign in to follow this  
GettnHuge

Miami Heat sucxors

Bibby got in Rondo's head early and Pierce looked ooooooooooollllllllllddddddddd.

This is still going 7, though.

*crickets*

It's only fun when they lose. Hopefully this thread picks up.

Hopefully that thug Pierce gets suspended for headbutting Jones

Why are people calling this a headbutt? It was like a face to face graze. :dunno:

Everyone is becoming such focking poosays :(

Hopefully that thug Pierce gets suspended for headbutting Jones

it was in response to a flagrant foul by Jones, ridiculous officiating all night...Bos better get their fair share at home. It was WWF style officiating, embarrassing for the NBA.

Rooting for a Hawks-Heat and Mavericks-Grizzlies Conference Finals matchup :music_guitarred:

it was in response to a flagrant foul by Jones, ridiculous officiating all night...Bos better get their fair share at home. It was WWF style officiating, embarrassing for the NBA.

lol, it might have been a flagrant foul but thug was looking for a fight. Just because your team lost, its embarrassing for the NBA? Get real.

lol, it might have been a flagrant foul but thug was looking for a fight. Just because your team lost, its embarrassing for the NBA? Get real.

The NBA 'product' is horrible... Playoffs are barely watchable... really poor officiating... Thats as real as it gets.. If the NBA didn't have the history of the glory years and was just starting up the past decade, it would have failed like the XFL, or that Trampoline Basketball league...

The NBA 'product' is horrible... Playoffs are barely watchable... really poor officiating... Thats as real as it gets.. If the NBA didn't have the history of the glory years and was just starting up the past decade, it would have failed like the XFL, or that Trampoline Basketball league...

In your dreams, if you dont like the sport dont watch it, there is a million of us who watches. You know that the NHL playoffs are on right. Change the channel to hockey and stop whining about NBA officiating.

Lets not get all silly. The officiating is bad, but what are you gonna do. The product is awesome, Laker fan or not, everyone and their mother im sure was tuned into Bryant with the rock and 3.2 seconds left in the game. Same can be said for anyones team wtih their star player in that position playing for the win.

In your dreams, if you dont like the sport dont watch it, there is a million of us who watches. You know that the NHL playoffs are on right. Change the channel to hockey and stop whining about NBA officiating.

Yeah danks assessment is just idiotic. Since they stopped expanding teams.... the rosters and teams are getting pretty good with young talent. Rose youngest MVP, rise of teams like Memphis, OKC, etc......ive always enjoyed the NBA for the chess match it is...its so much more intricate than college basketball.....

I'm well aware, the NHL playoffs have been fantastic this year... More OT games and comebacks than i can remember in a long time... I could watch any NHL playoff game and be entertained, I will only watch the last 6 minutes of random NBA playoffs... Rest of the game is pointless and boring... NCAA BB >>> NBA

Yeah danks assessment is just idiotic. Since they stopped expanding teams.... the rosters and teams are getting pretty good with young talent. Rose youngest MVP, rise of teams like Memphis, OKC, etc......ive always enjoyed the NBA for the chess match it is...its so much more intricate than college basketball.....

The balance of power has never been worse in the NBA, there are only 5-6 teams with a shot to win it each year... Heat stacking this year, I'm sure NYC next year... Besides Memphis the NBA playoffs has been entirely predictable...

The balance of power has never been worse in the NBA, there are only 5-6 teams with a shot to win it each year... Heat stacking this year, I'm sure NYC next year... Besides Memphis the NBA playoffs has been entirely predictable...

Hmm....really? Im pretty sure most didnt have Atlanta, memphis in the final 8......and the distinct possibility of haveing a semifinals without a number one seed and possbily only one number 2 seed in it.

Shocker!! And you are a hockey fan. Im so surprised. Does that season ever start? Does it ever end? Enjoy the 2 minutes of air time you get on ESPN for that dogsh!t sport. Its like nascar.....we only care when theres a fight or a wreck.....the rest is just mindless turnovers and taking the announcers word for it when the pebble they knock around actually hits a net that one time a game. :thumbsdown:

I don't think you could have called that a flagrant, especially after Boston did it twice to LaBron on fast breaks in the first half.

I don't think you could have called that a flagrant, especially after Boston did it twice to LaBron on fast breaks in the first half.

Yeah when it happened i didnt immediately think flagrant either. Cant really get a guy up in the air, jump into him, and not expect him to hammer you.

Having said that.....Miami got a ton of calls. Hopefully it evens out tonight.

Hmm....really? Im pretty sure most didnt have Atlanta, memphis in the final 8......and the distinct possibility of haveing a semifinals without a number one seed and possbily only one number 2 seed in it.

Shocker!! And you are a hockey fan. Im so surprised. Does that season ever start? Does it ever end? Enjoy the 2 minutes of air time you get on ESPN for that dogsh!t sport. Its like nascar.....we only care when theres a fight or a wreck.....the rest is just mindless turnovers and taking the announcers word for it when the pebble they knock around actually hits a net that one time a game. :thumbsdown:

meh, the hockey season is the same length as the NBA season toots... Not my fault you can't follow the action unless it is 3 hours of half court isos...

Miami got a ton of calls. Hopefully it evens out tonight.

Hope indeed... Donaghy exposed the whole thing as a sham... We can bring up the Dallas Mavericks if you want to talk bad officiating, im sure they have a few comments...

This years NBA season has been awesome.

The old standbye's Spurs, Lakers, Mavericks and Boston had good regular seasons. The Miami Heat changed themselves with two big Free Agent additions and are now really good. OKC, Memphis, and Atlanta are young, fun to watch, and gritty teams that can beat anybody on any given night. The Bulls went from mediocre to the regular season number one seed.

There's all sorts of good teams and story lines. Much more than 5 years ago. There are a ton of 20 something superstars already. Rose, LeBron, Durant, Howard, just to name a few.

Whatcha yall talkin' bout Willis?

meh, the hockey season is the same length as the NBA season toots... Not my fault you can't follow the action unless it is 3 hours of half court isos...

hah...its just a bit more complex than that.

i dont pretend to know enough about hockey to say they dont have plays or concepts in their turnover-fest they have going on.

Id probably like hockey if it werent for the whole ridiculous offsides rules, the lack of scoring and the turnovers.

# of times a team has come back from 3-0 in a series to win:

NHL: 3 times, and SJ is playing Det tonight in a game 7, Det was down 3-0.

NBA: 0, Exhibit A., Lakers packing it in around halftime of game 3...

Wade gets poked in the eye and rolls around for 10 minutes, any NHL player takes 100x the abuse and doesn't make a peep...

NHL >>> NBA, it isn't even close... NCAA FB, NCAA BB, NFL >>>> NBA

# of times a team has come back from 3-0 in a series to win:

NHL: 3 times, and SJ is playing Det tonight in a game 7, Det was down 3-0.

NBA: 0, Exhibit A., Lakers packing it in around halftime of game 3...

Wade gets poked in the eye and rolls around for 10 minutes, any NHL player takes 100x the abuse and doesn't make a peep...

NHL >>> NBA, it isn't even close... NCAA FB, NCAA BB, NFL >>>> NBA

Too bad the stats just dont back that up. Hockey only...ONLY might lead a sportscenter if its the finals....but thats it.

I wouldnt say hockey players are tougher people (better people definitely) but their sport certainly has a better reputation physically for playing thru injuries than the NBA. Then again.....also not that many 6'7" and over guys in the NHL either banging into you with no pads.

Just not enough scoring for me in hockey. And part of the reason i like the NBA and NFL is if your team executes the play they designed it works.......hockey...he!! do they even run plays? If they do they are terrible at them because it looks like constant turno0vers, poke aways, and dump in shots that cutely roll around the boards, not to mention the anal secks in the corners as one guy steps on the puck for 2 minutes as they jockey for position.

Perhaps the circling buzzards were a tad early in condemning the Heat experiment a failure? :unsure:

:lol: :lol:

Considering how YOUR Mavs engineered one of the biggest finals chokes in NBA history against the Heat you might not want to be so smug. :lol:

:o

So taking significantly less money and sacrificing stats and numbers and shot attempts and any chance at MVP awards or other such accolades solely so you can win is selfish?

When you expect the other guys to do all the work....yep.

My Mavericks roll into town and stop King James and the streak. Actually have already swept the season series from Miami - this Dallas team is really pretty good. Tyson Chandler has made a huge difference.

:thumbsup:

Somebody needed to shut tis Miami team down, I was getting nervous, glad to see Dallas bail the rest of the NBA out. :headbanger:

I got $5 that says this thread is around longer than the Mario Williams / Reggie Bust, I mean bush thread

Before this series, the only thing that could have possibly been sweeter than Miami being denied the title would have been Miami losing because Lebron came up weak in the series.

There is a God!!! Wooohoooo. :pointstosky: :banana:

Too bad the stats just dont back that up. Hockey only...ONLY might lead a sportscenter if its the finals....but thats it.

I wouldnt say hockey players are tougher people (better people definitely) but their sport certainly has a better reputation physically for playing thru injuries than the NBA. Then again.....also not that many 6'7" and over guys in the NHL either banging into you with no pads.

Just not enough scoring for me in hockey. And part of the reason i like the NBA and NFL is if your team executes the play they designed it works.......hockey...he!! do they even run plays? If they do they are terrible at them because it looks like constant turno0vers, poke aways, and dump in shots that cutely roll around the boards, not to mention the anal secks in the corners as one guy steps on the puck for 2 minutes as they jockey for position.

Didn't see this...

Stamkos getting hit in the face with a 100mph slapshot, leaving a gaping crater where his nose was... Immediately gets up and skates off for someone to stick some duct tape on the hole and get his arse back on the ice... Dwayne Wade needs wheelchairs for arch cramps... How you can say hockey players aren't the toughest? This type of stuff happens all day long... Thats why hockey players are missing lots of teeth and have lots of dentures... Bosh gets poked in the eye and starts crying...

And yes there is strategy in hockey, the types of scripted plays are a little different than in other sports as the game is more fluid... The don't need to induce action (24 second clock in basketball, 35-second play clock in football)...

Before this series, the only thing that could have possibly been sweeter than Miami being denied the title would have been Miami losing because Lebron came up weak in the series.

There is a God!!! Wooohoooo. :pointstosky: :banana:

:thumbsup:

This has NOTHING to do with the fact that ESPN has no coverage rights to NHL? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL NBC and Versus bought the rights = ESPN putting hockey next to horse racing and snooker.

This has NOTHING to do with the fact that ESPN has no coverage rights to NHL? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL NBC and Versus bought the rights = ESPN putting hockey next to horse racing and snooker.

this

Well, I'm convinced. I'm sure KSB is already preparing to purchase his Miami Heat championship T-shirts. What, with Magliore in the Post and Lebron nailing free throws they're destined to win it all this year. I mean, they paid their dues in the playoffs as a young team last year so they must be ready to win it all. Just the first of at least 5 or 6 they're going to win down there in South Beach. No reason for any Heat haters to even watch the NBA this year. It's done.

CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!

:pointstosky:

Does anybody here know how to successfully rip ACLs out of voodoo dolls?