Sign in to follow this  
FlaHawker

It's an EXCITING Time to be a Seahawks Fan

That was a reel grown up reply to a serious question. :rolleyes:

Welcome to FFT. Dynasty Chasers and trolls can't stand the fact that there are real fans trying to support their team. Just block their whiny arses. It will make life around here much more enjoyable. :cheers:

Hey, I have a question for you guys. Since I am new here, which posters are Seahawk fans on this board? FLAhawker is obnoxious and bi-curious. Also, are any of you Hawk fans members of NetNation?

Honestly, you're better off reading the information directly from the sources on the web than coming to this lame-ass pinnacle of reposts thread. Once you get in here, you become infected with the sickness and the stench from it will pervade other places. It's like when your girl gets a yeast infection, only less fun. Some of the guys in here used to be cool, notable exceptions being Flahooker and Philthybear. You're a Seahawks fan, so you already have enough strikes against you...do yourself a favor and run from this thread and never come back.

Yet another faggity QB pulling themselves out of a game with a fake injury. Nice job, Rothjizzburger.

Honestly, you're better off reading the information directly from the sources on the web than coming to this lame-ass pinnacle of reposts thread. Once you get in here, you become infected with the sickness and the stench from it will pervade other places. It's like when your girl gets a yeast infection, only less fun. Some of the guys in here used to be cool, notable exceptions being Flahooker and Philthybear. You're a Seahawks fan, so you already have enough strikes against you...do yourself a favor and run from this thread and never come back.

This dude has more posts in this topic then any other FFToday user. A Pittsburgh Steeler banwagoner deep in the heart of Texas.

Also, I hope the rapist tore his ACL. :pointstosky:

The Seahawks are who we thought they were!

Well, I guess the Lady Rapeburger found his tampoonie in the lockerroom. You go, girl. Whoot. :overhead:

Well, I guess the Lady Rapeburger found his tampoonie in the lockerroom. You go, girl. Whoot. :overhead:

Somewhere back there a young female stadium employee is crying her eyes out. The man heals from forced penetration.

But, unlike the Seahawks....he wins!

:banana:

You're impressed with this win? Good luck this year Steeler fan :lol:

Not exactly impressed with a win over this JV NFL team called the Seahawks.

But you beotch and moan about non-football and other made up issues where the Steelers just go out and win. They've been doing it 40 years. The Hawks? Not so much.

But you beotch and moan about non-football and other made up issues where the Steelers just go out and win. They've been doing it 40 years. The Hawks? Not so much.

Made up issues? Just because the man chose to force himself upon sluts doesn't mean it wasn't rape. Having the police department backing him didn't hurt either.

Also, I watch football, I'm well aware of the history of both franchises.

Just gotta bend that focker back a liiiiittle bit more next time Brock.

Yeah I was hoping his knee looked like a bowl of spaghetti.

But you beotch and moan about non-football and other made up issues

Hey Dynasty Chaser--care to provide, you know, some examples.

Thank you Steelers Defense (or should I say Seahawks offense), got me 20 points for the shutout and another 5 for the 5 sacks. :pointstosky:

This dude has more posts in this topic then any other FFToday user. A Pittsburgh Steeler banwagoner deep in the heart of Texas.

Also, I hope the rapist tore his ACL. :pointstosky:

Jgclownfish is the definiton of dynasty chaser. I'm sure he will come running back in apologize and delete his thread :rolleyes:

Thank you Steelers Defense (or should I say Seahawks offense), got me 20 points for the shutout and another 5 for the 5 sacks. :pointstosky:

Keep fading the offense until Whitehurst is starting.

The defense is playing fairly well. Might be worth a shot with a Seahawk home game.

Rooting for 0-16, with the division weakness tie breaking us into the #1 pick.

The defense is playing fairly well. Might be worth a shot with a Seahawk home game.

The team will keep playing hard, Tavaris will get hurt, the o-line will gel and Rice will come back. Some chicken-sh!t pudknocker team like The Chiefs or Colts will intentionally tank it and steal Luck away. <_<

I'd do the same if I was a fan. When my Cowboys went 3-13 in 1988 it meant the #1 pick and Troy Aikman.

Welcome to FFT. Dynasty Chasers and trolls can't stand the fact that there are real fans trying to support their team. Just block their whiny arses. It will make life around here much more enjoyable. :cheers:

Actually, most just find it hilarious how much of a whiney pansy you become.

So, Sidney Rice has a torn labrum. Probably out for the year. 0-16, baby!! :banana:

So, Sidney Rice has a torn labrum. Probably out for the year. 0-16, baby!! :banana:

Could be a nice fight for Luck (Seattle, Indy, KC)

Jgclownfish is the definiton of dynasty chaser. I'm sure he will come running back in apologize and delete his thread :rolleyes:

whats a "dynasty chaser"? Is it simply a fan of a team that wins titles?

sucks to be them :unsure:

its probably meant to be a bandwagon type insult. because all fans of winning teams are bandwagoners :overhead:

Carroll said he never considered lifting Tarvaris Jackson for Charlie Whitehurst late in the game with his team struggling. He does not believe that Jackson is the problem, and will remain with him as the team’s starter moving forward for the foreseeable future.

“It had nothing to do with the quarterback spot,” Carroll said about Seattle’s struggles offensively. “I don’t feel like that at all. We’ll look at everything, but I don’t feel like that at all.”

Read more: http://blog.thenewstribune.com/seahawks/2011/09/18/carroll-ive-got-to-help-more/#ixzz1YPihlnAm

:shocking: :o Does TJAX have pics of Carroll or something?

Hags fans are easy to spot .

Their posts are usually incoherent, mispelled, and smell like feces.

HTH

Nice choke job last night jerkoff. How many turnovers did Vick have before he got hurt? I thought I was watching Tony Romo!

edited to say that wasn't fair. Romo at least came back and led his team to victory.

um, no i won't. i might delete my "post", however, if I could delete this retarded thread I definitely. But since I'm being nice, I won't even point out how exciting it is, at 0-2, to be a Seahawks fan. Here's hoping you focknuts finish one game better than the team with the worst record so you can roll with Tavaris Whitehurst combo again next year.

:cheers:

um, no i won't. i might delete my "post", however, if I could delete this retarded thread I definitely. But since I'm being nice, I won't even point out how exciting it is, at 0-2, to be a Seahawks fan. Here's hoping you focknuts finish one game better than the team with the worst record so you can roll with Tavaris Whitehurst combo again next year.

:cheers:

You're right, we should all jump ship to Steeler Nation.

You're a sad little man JG

You're right, we should all jump ship to Steeler Nation.

You're a sad little man JG

actually, I'm a pretty happy guy Joey, but thanks for caring. We'll talk when you get 37 years on the ship like me. I sort of feel bad for you guys. They moved your team to the easiest division in the history of football, got you a coach who's used to paying for good players and yet every year is groundhog day and always "Exciting!". Yeah, good times...

:doh:

actually, I'm a pretty happy guy Joey, but thanks for caring. We'll talk when you get 37 years on the ship like me. I sort of feel bad for you guys. They moved your team to the easiest division in the history of football, got you a coach who's used to paying for good players and yet every year is groundhog day and always "Exciting!". Yeah, good times...

:doh:

Why do you keep hanging out in here, like we don't know the state of our own team?

Why do you keep hanging out in here, like we don't know the state of our own team?

Everybody likes to stare at the car crash, ya know. In the case of most of the Hawks fan in this thread, it's more like the collection of bearded ladies.

Everybody likes to stare at the car crash, ya know. In the case of most of the Hawks fan in this thread, it's more like the collection of bearded ladies.

:lol: Are you trying to hurt my feelings? You're focking pathetic. :cheers:

:lol: Are you trying to hurt my feelings? You're focking pathetic. :cheers:

Um, no. I couldn't give a flying fock about your feelings. You've become a bitter little jack@ss like your buddies Flahawker and Phillybear. Congrats.