Sign in to follow this  
kutulu

Game of Thrones (no spoilers)

:doublethumbsup:

One of the cutest chicks I have seen on this show so far and they make her a wildling? :thumbsdown:

Ygritt (Rose Leslie)

Im sure that there will be a cave, and a fire, and we will get to see all up under that wildling burka she has on.

they make her a wildling? :thumbsdown:

That's what makes her hot

Hey now, wildlings are people too. Maybe not as 'clean' as the people living in the streets of King's Landing...errrrrr.

They just don't like being subjects of houses and kings.

Im sure that there will be a cave, and a fire, and we will get to see all up under that wildling burka she has on.

Just because the Red God shows you something will happen in its fires, doesn't necessarily mean it will come true...but...in this case, odds are... :ninja:

Great job with the Arya/Tywin and Cat/Jamie scenes; loved the dialogue.

:thumbsup:

Was that really the stark boys all burned to a crisp and hanging?

It can't be.

1st time this season this show made me :shocking: and gave me the chills all over.

Can't believe there is only 2 episodes left... :cry:

Can't believe there is only 2 episodes left... :cry:

I think there are three left, actually. 8, 9, 10...I thought last night was number 7...although I haven't watched it yet.

Yep, three more...

(episode titles below)

"The Prince of Winterfell" May 20

"Blackwater" May 27

"Valar Morghulis" June 3

Yep, three more...

"The Prince of Winterfell" May 20

"Blackwater" May 27

"Valar Morghulis" June 3

:banana: :banana: :banana:

The Arya and Tywin angle is neat. It is one of the bigger deviations from the book. In the book, she works for another Lord, but she doesn't get quite as close as she seems to be getting with Tywin. I am very curious to see where they go from here with it as I can't tell whether he is growing a liking for her or whether he is keen on who she may be.

The Arya and Tywin angle is neat. It is one of the bigger deviations from the book. In the book, she works for another Lord, but she doesn't get quite as close as she seems to be getting with Tywin. I am very curious to see where they go from here with it as I can't tell whether he is growing a liking for her or whether he is keen on who she may be.

if he really wanted to know who she was, he could find out.

It's actually quite stupid if you ask me. He knows she is lying, but he doesn't care enough to find out? :thumbsdown: He's Tywin Lannister, he doesn't make mistakes.

wasn't Tywin only at Harrenhall for a hot second before going back out to fight Robb Stark?

did they switch actors for the Mountain Clegane?

and maybe I blocked out everything regarding Daenerys in this book, but if not, I think everything with her in Qarth is different from the book. but seeing as how in the book all she did really anyway was go to the HOTU, I don't have any problem with what they're doing on the show. but doesn't she still need SOME followers left? :shocking: (plus doreah was the cutest girl on the show <_< ...she best still be alive)

lots of differences from the book now, although none bother me all that much.

wasn't Tywin only at Harrenhall for a hot second before going back out to fight Robb Stark?

did they switch actors for the Mountain Clegane?

and maybe I blocked out everything regarding Daenerys in this book, but if not, I think everything with her in Qarth is different from the book. but seeing as how in the book all she did really anyway was go to the HOTU, I don't have any problem with what they're doing on the show. but doesn't she still need SOME followers left? :shocking: (plus doreah was the cutest girl on the show <_< ...she best still be alive)

lots of differences from the book now, although none bother me all that much.

agreed... i think they are missing out on not including the character 'reek'... and his whole back story. It was kind of a cool revelation in the book.

That said... i think someone stealing the dragons is a cool addition... her storyline lacked a little in the book... i'm curious to see how they resolve jon snow, as it was a pretty badass ending... but it seems to be going in a different direction.

No nudity and no dire wolves is really possible.g me off. Once again where the hell is snows wolf?

And I really like the interactions between arya and tywin but its not realistic. Pretty sure tywin knows there are 2 stark girls and 1 is missing. News doesn't travel super fast but those in kings landing know Jamie is captured. Certainly tywin knows arya escaped. Young girl, obviously lying, traveling with the rejects.....

And no way those are the boys at the end.

Was that really the stark boys all burned to a crisp and hanging?

It can't be.

1st time this season this show made me :shocking: and gave me the chills all over.

If you really want to know.

no. according to the book and the interwebs. YES, according to my ###### friend who read the book and wanted to make me cry.

Edit: on the spoiler.

I can't see the spoiler thing from my phone but my best guess is that he burns and hangs two orphan boys from the farm to save face.

First off...worst mother's day ever for Bran's mom.

Second...I guess we can call Jamie the "kinslayer" too? har har har...

I want to be chained up and poop myself, so I can sympathize with Jamie

I want to be chained up and poop myself, so I can sympathize with Jamie

THe dude probably gets one or two pieces of bread a day, I really doubt the poops are that hearty.

THe dude probably gets one or two pieces of bread a day, I really doubt the poops are that hearty.

I was hoping to be fed mexican with chinese for dessert

agreed... i think they are missing out on not including the character 'reek'... and his whole back story. It was kind of a cool revelation in the book.

I'm pretty sure we're still going to see Reek. In last week's episode, Roose Bolton said he is sending his bastard (Ramsay Snow) to Winterfell, to help the Stark boys. Isn't that where we first meet Reek in the book?

Only thing worse than a kingslayer is a "kinslayer" :bandana:

I'm pretty sure we're still going to see Reek. In last week's episode, Roose Bolton said he is sending his bastard (Ramsay Snow) to Winterfell, to help the Stark boys. Isn't that where we first meet Reek in the book?

Maybe in next week's episode The Prince of Winterfell?

Tywin:"I've never met a literate stone mason."

Arya:"So you've met a lot of of stone masons?"

Testing the boundaries. I love the character Arya. She's awesome.

:thumbsup:

Reek (Ramsay Bolton's slimy smelly servant who apparently changes his loyalty on a dime) was already at Winterfell...

Theon's men climb over the walls in the night to take Winterfell.

Reek and Osha each beg to be in Theon's service. Reek is accepted, Osha isn't. Theon takes Kyra into his bed, not Osha.

When the boys, wolves, Osha, Hodor, Jojen and Meera escape...Reek is part of the search party.

Reek is the one who flays the boys' skin and dips them in tar.

After a visit/scolding from someone, Theon is worried that Sir Rodrik and others will come back and he can't hold Winterfell alone.

He starts to regret what he did to the Starks/boys, including nightmares that he'll get the same treatment.

Reek says he can go find a hundred men if Theon gives him some silver. Theon complies.

Rodrik shows up at Winterfell...Theon keeps him outside the gates by hanging his daughter (the noose is loose, not taught)...Reek returns with men...

Rodrik meets his end...then...

Reek (Ramsay Bolton's slimy smelly servant) was already at Winterfell...

Theon's men climb over the walls in the night to take Winterfell.

Reek and Osha each beg to be in Theon's service. Reek is accepted, Osha isn't. Theon takes Kyra into his bed, not Osha.

When the boys, wolves, Osha, Hodor, Jojen and Meera escape...Reek is part of the search party.

Reek is the one who flays the boys' skin and dips them in tar.

After a visit/scolding from someone, Theon is worried that Sir Rodrik and others will come back and he can't hold Winterfell alone.

He starts to regret what he did to the Starks/boys, including nightmares.

Reek says he can go find a hundred men if Theon gives him some silver.

Rodrik shows up...then Reek...Rodrik meets his end...then...

Reek is Ramsay Snow while at Winterfell. My link

um, duh. we read the book. no link needed.

I guess I wasn't sure what you were trying to say in your reply to me saying that we will still probably meet Reek.

No, we didn't meet Reek from Bolton sending him. We first met him in the book much earlier than where we'd meet him now in the show.

No, we didn't meet Reek from Bolton sending him. We first met him in the book much earlier than where we'd meet him now in the show.

I get what you are saying now... I initially read your response as reasons you thought they were planning on leaving Reek out of the show. i.e. Reek was already at Winterfell.

Yes, I know we didn't meet Reek from Roose sending him in the book. I was saying, we first meet Reek at Winterfell. It doesn't really change that much of the story how he gets there- just as long as he gets there.

I get what you are saying now... I initially read your response as reasons you thought they were planning on leaving Reek out of the show. i.e. Reek was already at Winterfell.

Yes, I know we didn't meet Reek from Roose sending him in the book. I was saying, we first meet Reek at Winterfell. It doesn't really change that much of the story how he gets there- just as long as he gets there.

i haven't been disappointed in any of the plot changes in the series except this one. I liked how it played out... theon takes the castle but knows he can't hold it. Sir Rodric is still out there with thousands of men after defeating cleftjaw (not defeated in the manner the show depicted... that was too easy)Theon's sister shows up but refuses to help, and half of theon's men leave with her. As a last ditch effort he trusts his remaining gold to this smelly prisoner who he knows little about... reek returns with men... and more importantly flying the sigil of the flayed man... pretends to unite with rodric in the field, then cuts off his arm and scatters his army. Then... well spoilers as were aren't quite there... but definitely a missed opportunity in my book

I'm gonna guess that wasn't really the crippled stark kid all burned beyond recognition. I'm also gonna guess King Joffery doesn't make it to season :banana: :banana: :banana: .

terrible episode :thumbsdown:

too much standing around talking.

Knew it was the farmers kids.

I liked the episode a lot. Cool angle with the prostitute not being his. And the stark kids hiding within the winterfell walls.

Where the Hell is the nudity and dire wolves. Seriously

Knew it was the farmers kids.

I liked the episode a lot. Cool angle with the prostitute not being his. And the stark kids hiding within the winterfell walls.

Where the Hell is the nudity and dire wolves. Seriously

Does Theon know the stark kids are hiding? He knows what the stark kids look like. Was he not there when they were torched?

So now it's clear what role Ros will play...

Peenie would be :mad: