Sign in to follow this  
kutulu

Game of Thrones (no spoilers)

R.I.P. Renly.

Faster than I thought, but I had this one nailed.

Not glad I did though :thumbsdown:

You f@gs tend to stick together. :banana:

You f@gs tend to stick together. :banana:

:doublethumbsup:

You nailed Renly?

season 1 was much better

How good a knight could Edjr be? He'd been stabbing Renly for years and Renly never died.

:D

it's funny because the renly stuff was not openly in the books... they're adding the over-the-top stuff for viewers / shock appeal (it's not TV. it's HBO.)

i dont remember reading anything about joffrey with the whip/sceptre either. the scene with sansa was worse though if I remember correctly...Ser Boros ripping off her top completely and they were throwing at her rotten food (or something like it). so I guess they didn't want to be too mean to Sansa on screen and took it out on the wh0res. eitherway, it works for good ol' joff.

because of how they ended the show last night...

I guess the taking/saving of Edric Storm at Highgarden isn't important seeing as how they must be cutting it out

In fact, in the biggest departure from the books, Roz doesn't even exist in the novels. Scene can't exist in the books if the character doesn't exist.

season 1 was much better

I like this season better so far. Tyrion is my favorite character, so I love watching him manipulate his family as the Hand Of The King. And now that the Dragons are back, magic is back as well, and the more magical creatures like demons and such, the better.

You nailed Renly?

edjr??

he's been stabbing Lord Renly for year

it also looks like osha is taking the role of jojen by helping bran figure out his dreams... i suppose that means no meera/ jojen... i'll avoid spoilers

I watched every episode of season 1 at least 3 times, some 4.

I can't watch any of season 2 episodes more than once.

I guess the honeymoon is over. :dunno:

Other than lots of Tyrion the Imp, which I could watch a thousand times over, there is nothing else I am digging.

I watched every episode of season 1 at least 3 times, some 4.

I can't watch any of season 2 episodes more than once.

I guess the honeymoon is over. :dunno:

Other than lots of Tyrion the Imp, which I could watch a thousand times over, there is nothing else I am digging.

I agree with you. Almost every episode of season 1 had something legitimately awesome. I can't think of one this season.

The gold crown. The Mountain beheading his horse. The fight between Tyrion's body guard and whoever it was that plummeted to his death. Bran getting thrown out of a window. Dany eats a horse's heart. Ned's beheading. Dany walking into a funeral pyre and coming out with 3 dragons.

Nothing even approaching these moments in the second season.

For you guys that think Tyrion is good on HBO, he is about 10 times better in the books. Just a great character and writing.

The "bread riot"

I'm surprised HBO passed up the opportunity to have a nudie scene with Lollys getting raped half a hundred times.

Yes, yes, I know. You had nothing, and now you're the richest man in Qarth. Stop reminding me.

this season is losing me fast. if you're going to move away from the extreme amounts of nudity, i at least want better story lines.

i never read the books and im sure they are much more to handle but i feel like there is just too much going on each episode. too many story lines which leaves me not feeling fulfilled by any single story line. if that makes sense. It seems to be far more than season 1. Probably because every single stark kid/half kid/adopted kid is split up

i was promised more dire wolves? i have received less.

i do like the hit man character. magic genie of kills, if you will. he has made my top 5 bad asses list.

1. Bron

2. Sandor (dude with burned face)

3. Snow (although they are turning snow into less of a badass, being knocked out an old man and all)

4. hitman guy (like my proper names?)

5. :dunno:

this season is losing me fast.

:thumbsup:

Where the fock is Jon Snow's direwolf, while he's in the middle of nowhere? :rolleyes:

4. hitman guy (like my proper names?)

5. :dunno:

Jaqen Hagar is the hit man.

And #5 should probably be Jaime Lannister. Sticking the knife through Jory's eye was prettty badass

Christ, you dooshbags like to complain. Stop watching the show if you aren't liking it. :wave:

Far and away the highlight of last nights episode...

Link

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Christ, you dooshbags like to complain. Stop watching the show if you aren't liking it. :wave:

this x 100.

I can go pretty much anywhere and have a fun conversation about GoT anywhere on the internet.

But I come here and I read a bunch on complaints about how the show "sucks"

this x 100.

I can go pretty much anywhere and have a fun conversation about GoT anywhere on the internet.

Saying it isn't nearly as good as season 1 does not = suck

HTH

Far and away the highlight of last nights episode...

Link

Good thing Joffrey is 4'11 or the imp would need a ladder to slap someone in the face

Saying it isn't nearly as good as season 1 does not = suck

HTH

But it also doesn't contribute at all to the conversation at hand. Just makes you sound like such a "cup half empty" kind of guy.

But it also doesn't contribute at all to the conversation at hand. Just makes you sound like such a "cup half empty" kind of guy.

I love the show, I will watch it.

1st season was better. :dunno:

Good thing Joffrey is 4'11 or the imp would need a ladder to slap someone in the face

Or a fool... :unsure:

Where the fock is Jon Snow's direwolf, while he's in the middle of nowhere? :rolleyes:

It was there.

thats what i was saying! before they hit the wildling camp, there is a scene where snow looks off in the distance and sees a wolf wandering and i wasnt sure if that was his wolf or what. and then its just no where to be found.

Jaqen Hagar is the hit man.

And #5 should probably be Jaime Lannister. Sticking the knife through Jory's eye was prettty badass

i was almost going to but brean of tarth or whatever her name is. shes pretty focking badass.

not complaining. still an excellent show. but this season is sort of losing my attention. for the reasons explained.

this x 100.

i think i offered a legit reason why it's not doing quite as well as season 1. again i still really like the show but this season needs to finish out with a bang.

i've decided my main issue has to be the fact that every stark kid is off on their own storyline. its just too many storylines to have any single one fully develop enough over the course of an hour. then you add in all the other storylines such as dragon queen, smokey vagina lady, joffrey, tyrion.... it's gotten to be quite a bit.

i was almost going to but brean of tarth or whatever her name is. shes pretty focking badass.

Hmmm.... Jaime vs. Brienne... I wonder what would happen there?

Also, Barristan Selmy needs to be on any list of badasses. Openly insulting Jaime in front of Joffrey and Cersei and telling the rest of the KingsGuard "Even now I could cut through the five of you like carving a cake." is one of the most badass moments of the series so far.

Syrio was pretty badass too, too bad his appearance was so brief.

I feel like I've seen Jon's white direwolf at least twice in the last 2 episodes, if not a 3rd time. The wolf is always somewhere close by. It's not like he keeps him on a leash!

I feel like I've seen Jon's white direwolf at least twice in the last 2 episodes, if not a 3rd time. The wolf is always somewhere close by. It's not like he keeps him on a leash!

yes always close by and always shows up when snow is in trouble.

outside mostly alone in the north at dusk is kind of a bad situation..... no wolf

outside mostly alone in the north at dusk is kind of a bad situation..... no wolf

The wolf is just giving Snow some space in case he decides to get some wildling strange.

The wolf is just giving Snow some space in case he decides to get some wildling strange.

One of the cutest chicks I have seen on this show so far and they make her a wildling? :thumbsdown:

One of the cutest chicks I have seen on this show so far and they make her a wildling? :thumbsdown:

What's wrong with Wildings, racist?