Sign in to follow this  
shovelheadt

Rahard Mendenhall's comments on Osama

As one of my friends said, It's like asking the Klan in to visit a small black church, to explain their "good points" :doh:

Well, yes he is an idiot, but he has the right to speak his mind.

I would rather know up front how stupid he is all things being equal.

let's not overlook that he supported one of the dumbest statements ever made, by Peterson, that NFL players are slaves. Probably from the book The Slave Side of Sunday. it was written by a guy who could not make it pro sports, and now lashes out at sports because he is pissed about it. Focking idiot

:rolleyes:

With this and the Slave thing, he's really on a roll. :doh:

No shiot. Him and ADP can suck my d1ck. Multi millionaires comparing themselves to slaves. :wacko:

If you read the rest of the quotes he Twittered, It's my opinion he may be a very strong Christian and is trying to preach forgiveness, which is the foundation of Christianity. :dunno:

I am happier to have Redman and Dwyer on my dynasty team :banana:

If you read the rest of the quotes he Twittered, It's my opinion he may be a very strong Christian and is trying to preach forgiveness, which is the foundation of Christianity. :dunno:

I kind of thought that too. Really religious people believe that everyone gets their day in front of god and it's for him to judge. At least they say that.

But the tinfoil hat comments about the WTC collapsing don't help this theory.

I kind of thought that too. Really religious people believe that everyone gets their day in front of god and it's for him to judge. At least they say that.

But the tinfoil hat comments about the WTC collapsing don't help this theory.

You caught that as well eh? Yeah, clearly he is one of those who think the government ( see THE MAN) was behind 9/11; maybe, he is actually is the UnderCover Brother.... :unsure:

You caught that as well eh? Yeah, clearly he is one of those who think the government ( see THE MAN) was behind 9/11; maybe, he is actually is the UnderCover Brother.... :unsure:

Yea.... his first tweets were implying we didn't know for sure bin laden was behind 9/11. So right there we probably shouldn't give him the benefit of the doubt.

It's the great thing about freedom of speech. Rashard Mendenhall has the right to freely express his opinions. And I have the right to freely express what an moronic dumbass he is. :thumbsup:

I bet the Steeler Organization is thrilled he represents them.

I love Twitter, as it simply gives dumb people a microphone to expose how dumb they really are.

I love Twitter, as it simply gives dumb people a microphone to expose how dumb they really are.

God Bless twitter for allowing Gilbert Godfried the rope he needed to hang what little was left of his career and now we don't have to listen to him

Yea.... his first tweets were implying we didn't know for sure bin laden was behind 9/11.

This is where he lost me. He said we only know one side of 9/11. Yes, the side we know is that Bin Laden took credit for this you jackass. It's not like he was claiming his innocence. He admitted to it.

I have no problem with him saying that God should be the judge and all that, but leave out your stupid consipiracy theories. :rolleyes:

This is where he lost me. He said we only know one side of 9/11. Yes, the side we know is that Bin Laden took credit for this you jackass. It's not like he was claiming his innocence. He admitted to it.

I have no problem with him saying that God should be the judge and all that, but leave out your stupid consipiracy theories. :rolleyes:

Wait one cotton pickin' second.

You're telling me BIN LADEN was behind 9/11?

10 years after Bush and his croonies blamed Hussein and now I find this out? :o

I do not know who to blindly follow anymore. :(

He really dropped the ball on this one.

:D

:lol: Well played.

I would rather know up front how stupid he is all things being equal.

:rolleyes:

Single best thing about Twitter and Facebook. You get to see who the dipshits are.

I don't have Twitter but I get the same pleasure from reading the Geek Club.

I don't have Twitter but I get the same pleasure from reading the Geek Club.

If we on the Geek Bored are representative of average people, it makes me think everyone is an absolute idiot.

Yea.... his first tweets were implying we didn't know for sure bin laden was behind 9/11. So right there we probably shouldn't give him the benefit of the doubt.

This focking lockout is killing me, now you have idiots like Mendenhall with nothing to do, so they are watching Discovery and History International and watching the 9/11 conspiracy shows....

Wait one cotton pickin' second.

You're telling me BIN LADEN was behind 9/11?

10 years after Bush and his croonies blamed Hussein and now I find this out? :o

I do not know who to blindly follow anymore. :(

:thumbsup:

+1

I actually agree with the first quote. I don't think we should celebrate the death of anyone.

The quote about the WTC is pretty :blink: though.

Losers use twitter and care what others post on twitter.

Who gives a fock what Ratard Mendenhall or any other athlete thinks about the situation? They're athletes, not philosophers. You wouldn't watch professors at Cambridge play Harvard in a game of football, so why do we do it the other way around? You're not famous because we give a damn what you think. You're famous because you're a freak athlete.

Who gives a fock what Ratard Mendenhall or any other athlete thinks about the situation? They're athletes, not philosophers. You wouldn't watch professors at Cambridge play Harvard in a game of football, so why do we do it the other way around? You're not famous because we give a damn what you think. You're famous because you're a freak athlete.

Mendenhally Rasharded, one of the better FF names I've seen.

What's this Twitter thing you speak of?

Imagine posty with attention deficit.

Imagine posty with attention deficit.

I just spit my drink out when I read that. :first:

If we on the Geek Bored are representative of average people, it makes me think everyone is an absolute idiot.

I imagine that in RL, most of the geek club are rather normal people. You have to keep in mind that people's online personas are usually WAY over the top.

This focking lockout is killing me, now you have idiots like Mendenhall with nothing to do, so they are watching Discovery and History International and watching the 9/11 conspiracy shows....

You know Rapelisburger is thinking "Why couldn't you have tweeted sh!t like this LAST offseason when I needed a distraction....

considering Cambridge would be playing what we call soccer and Harvard would be playing what we know as football, the mass confusion alone would be worth watching. :bench:

considering Cambridge would be playing what we call soccer and Harvard would be playing what we know as football, the mass confusion alone would be worth watching. :bench:

:first:

Good point.

Corporate sponsor Champion sporting goods has dropped Rashard Mendenhall as an endorser due to his unenlightened and controversial statements about Osama bin Laden.

Champion conceded that Mendenhall is a "dedicated and conscientious young athlete" with a right to free speech, but his comments were "inconsistent with the values" of the company. Mendenhall presents himself as thoughtful and intelligent on Twitter, but his comments have been grossly misinformed on two occasions this offseason. As Daniel Patrick Moynihan once said, "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."

- Rotoworld

:banana:

- Rotoworld

:banana:

FOCKING SWEET :overhead:

Perfect example of the difference between a reactor (Mendenhall) and a thinker.