Sign in to follow this  
nikki2200

Was there just an Earthquake in Philly?

For real. My whole house just started shaking and sounded like it was going to crumble. There was a large truck outside on the corner. But if that made my house shake like that I may have to get the hell out of here.

Did we just have an earthquake?

Fat people all decided to stand up at the same time. It's like the butterfly making a hurricane but with fat people

How about you move out of Kensington and that shitty apartment of yours underneath the "El"?

Smurf shirt boy must really hate rosemary potatoes. hehe

I thought a really fat guy was walking down my row at work. First time I ever felt a quake. :pointstosky:

Jesus. I'm so glad that was an earthquake. I seriously thought the whole shiithole of a building was about to collapse.

I think I just got my earthquake cherry popped.

No word of a lie... I was on the crapper at work in Boston. It was quiet and the stall started shaking. Since I did not have any Mexican or chili, I figured something was up.

Come to find out it was an earthquake. :dunno:

Jesus. I'm so glad that was an earthquake. I seriously thought the whole shiithole of a building was about to collapse.

That has to be at least your 100th cherry being popped.

Well, there goes your last one. :(

Who would have thought an earthquake in Philly would register higher than the combined wunderlich scores of the eagles qbs

First time I ever felt a quake. :pointstosky:

42 years old and was my first as well. :shocking:

We get them all the time in Cali. But we never have hurricanes, tornados, or bad weather in general.

We get them all the time in Cali. But we never have hurricanes, tornados, or bad weather in general.

Is 5.8 a big one?

I'm still a quake virgin. :(

No word of a lie... I was on the crapper at work in Boston. It was quiet and the stall started shaking. Since I did not have any Mexican or chili, I figured something was up.

Come to find out it was an earthquake. :dunno:

They say that's the safest place to be. Of course my dumbass went upstairs to investigate and see what was happening to the roof.

False alarm! Fat Albert tripped over the bench and fell.

Nothing to see here. :music_guitarred:

That has not been confirmed yet.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/08/23/after-20-days-off-albert-haynesworth-returns-to-practice/

After 20 days off, Albert Haynesworth returns to practice

Posted by Mike Florio on August 23, 2011, 2:26 PM EDT

On the same day that he was supposed to be in a courtroom facing assault charges, Patriots defensive tackle Albert Haynesworth is instead on a football field.

Ian Rapoport of the Boston Herald reports that Haynesworth, after a 20-day absence, returned to practice.

He showed up in full pads, and he participated in individual drills, jogging from station to station.

Rapoport also points out that he can’t confirm that Haynesworth’s participation in practice caused the D.C. earthquake. We can confirm, however, that Haynesworth’s presence indeed sparked a hockey game in hell.

5.8 is a pretty decent one... Does anyone know where the epicenter was?

Cali also gets wild fires and landslides.

Damn - that was fun! Was looking around the house like my friggin' furnace was going schitzo and going to blow... then it just kept going.

What a fun experience! hahaha

For real. My whole house just started shaking and sounded like it was going to crumble. There was a large truck outside on the corner. But if that made my house shake like that I may have to get the hell out of here.

Did we just have an earthquake?

Nah, you prolly just queefed.

I like to think so. :unsure:

:first:

You've really been bringing the funny lately bananna boy. You should post more. :cheers:

Let's look at the bright side of this whole earthquake thing. Obama now has an excuse for the next 6-12 months of his shitty economy.

(Let's see if Newbie finds this post :bandana: )

Some tweets about the quake:

After Washington DC realized that the earthquake was nothing to worry about, they took to Twitter to joke about the source of the quake. Some of the best ones below:

@TPCarney: Krugman says it wasn't big enough.

@comradescott: Evidently the quake occurred on a little known fault line outside of DC called "Bush's Fault". #tcot #p2

@calebhowe: Breaking: Obama administration points out they "inherited" fault lines from previous administrations.

@MaizeBlueNation: Fox News claims the Washington monument is leaning to the right, MSNBC claims it's leaning to the left. More news at 11.

@charliespiering: I won't stop shaking until Obama makes a speech telling me that everything is ok and that he has a plan

@Ben_Howe: As all of DC leaves work at the same time, the United States experiences a brief economic recovery.

@daveweigel: Was all set to loot in Dupont circle, then realized all we have are taco and cupcake stores.

@BrianHughes_: I wish I owned a bar in D.C. right now. #chaching

http://campaign2012.washingtonexaminer.com/blogs/beltway-confidential/top-politically-themed-earthquake-tweets

Ruh-roh.......Obama was mentioned in there. Newbie won't be happy about this post. :banana: :banana:

The east coast is nothing but a bunch of whimps!

Ooo, the ground was shaking

Ooo, we got 10 inches of snow

Ooo, it is over 90 degrees

Ooo, it is below zero

Ooo, we have too much rain

Give me a break!

Visit the rest of the country and you will be able to recognize a real earthquake, a snow storm, cold weather, hot weather, a real flood ...

We will be hearing all about this quake as the lead story on the news tonight.

Does anyone know that there was an earthquake in Colorado today?

5.8 is not very big. A decent jolt, but nothing to make a huge deal over. Of course it matters more where the epicenter was, and this one was pretty close to the coastline, which is why everyone felt it.

5.8 is not very big. A decent jolt, but nothing to make a huge deal over. Of course it matters more where the epicenter was, and this one was pretty close to the coastline, which is why everyone felt it.

Yea. I had the news on and the worst damage they showed was the tip of a spire of a cathedral fell off in DC. So I figured it couldn't have been that bad.

If I had known it was an earthquake, I wouldn't have freaked out as much. But it didn't even cross my mind that that was what was going on. If it's never happened before you have no idea. In my case, I thought all the water leaks in my house finally destroyed the structure and my house was about to come down. :lol: There was definitely crackling noises in the walls and roof. I may need to get this checked out.

I'm about 40 miles away from the epicenter and we just had a 4+ aftershock. Yeah, it's not that big of a quake, but what makes it scary is that today's 5.9 was the worst ever recorded in the area, and usually there's no aftershocks after the small ones that we get every few years.