Sign in to follow this  
jocstrap

who is on your bench week #1 BUT...you

I'm in three leagues, and have a couple players on each roster that I REALLY want to play

Mike Tolbert :bench:

Santana Moss in one league :bench:

Robert Meachem :bench:

OH WELL

I've got Fred Jackson starting at flex (PPR), but I've got:

Felix Jones :bench:

and

Danny Amendola :bench:

and I'm waivering a little.

Its Kendricks for me. I've got him rostered in all 3 leagues.

Starting as flex in one but have to roll with Hernandez and Graham over him for now in the others.

Meachem and Ingram

With Lance Moore questionable and Colston coming off knee surgery Meachem is a very sneaky play. Ingram would be my best alternative to Felix vs. NYJ in my flex. Plus I'd get to watch both guys tomorrow.

I'm going to start my Cowboys, but not with confidence. :dunno:

Meachem and Ingram

With Lance Moore questionable and Colston coming off knee surgery Meachem is a very sneaky play. Ingram would be my best alternative to Felix vs. NYJ in my flex. Plus I'd get to watch both guys tomorrow.

I like Meachem too, but he is still listed as #2 on the depth chart behind Devery Henderson? :dunno:

Beenee Wells :bench:

X2

Versus Carolina..............that could get ugly early and Zona might run wild over them. <_<

I really want to start him over Mendy but can't sit a first rounder (9th overall) pick. :nono:

Bradford. Going with Big Ben this week but feel Bradford though he is going up against a tough D.

I'm in three leagues, and have a couple players on each roster that I REALLY want to play

Mike Tolbert :bench:

Santana Moss in one league :bench:

Robert Meachem :bench:

OH WELL

An embarrasment of riches in my keeper....

Blount

Colston

Santonio

prolly roll with Santonio to be honest...Bowe might be benched until I know what the heck is happening in KC

Reggie Bush

Stafford

I second Bush. Probably going to stay with Greene to go along with Johnson.

X2

Versus Carolina..............that could get ugly early and Zona might run wild over them. <_<

I really want to start him over Mendy but can't sit a first rounder (9th overall) pick. :nono:

If I go with FFtodays rankings I should be starting beenee over Ray Ray :shocking:

Ah, another year and another 4 leagues I'm in with a Sunday hellhole of rooting for/against.

I got Orton on bench with Romo going in my 2 big leagues....questionable since I am a big time Lloyd owner this year.

Also benching Grant for Ingram. Itching to see how Grant does in game 1 with Starks.

Also running Hernandez in my PPR over Graham....ugh flip a ###### focking coin.

Let the stress and heavenly feelings of fantasy begin manana!

If I go with FFtodays rankings I should be starting beenee over Ray Ray :shocking:

I'm seriously thinking about benching Ray Ray & starting Felix, Best, & Hightower (2 RBs, 1 Flex)......insane? PPR.

I'm benching Julio Jones for the proven veteran Marques Colston. I would like to play Jones, but I want to see what he can do first.

I'm also a little tempted to play Cam Newton just because :ninja:

EDIT: There is a strong chance that I will change my mind and bench Colston, but if I do, it will be for Harvin, not Jones.

britt and mathews. i feel good about the rest of my lineup, but flex is killing me. as of today, i'm rolling with...reggie bush.

:shocking:

I'm starting Reggie Bush over Kenny Britt.

I just feel compelled to for the following reasons.

#1 - Britt only played very minimally in the preseason due to a pulled hamstring (never a good thing for a WR and the problem can reappear at any time).

#2 - I think that Miami is really going to try and make Bush the centerpiece to their offense; at least at the beginning of the season. If they can't get him to produce a high amount of their offense week-in and week-out, the Fins are screwed. Brandon Marshall is a top-shelf WR talent, but he can't throw himself the ball. If Bush can't force teams to account for him as an offensive weapon, Marshall is going to see triple teams all year.

ICEMAN

I'm starting Reggie Bush over Kenny Britt.

thank god there's someone else who is doing this! same reasons too, which makes me feel slightly less insane.

Currently starting M. Ryan over M. Stafford, but something keeps telling me Stafford is going to throw 4 tds this week..

LOL! I have the exact combo. I'm starting Ryan mainly because I drafted him with Roddy White for a 1-2 combo.

We'll see how that works out. But I'm so tempted to start Stafford!

Currently starting M. Ryan over M. Stafford, but something keeps telling me Stafford is going to throw 4 tds this week..

I've got the same decision, but currently have Stafford in over Ryan in my 12 team league, but that may have more to do with the fact that I am starting Ryan in my 16 team league, so I still get to root for both. :pointstosky:

LOL! I have the exact combo. I'm starting Ryan mainly because I drafted him with Roddy White for a 1-2 combo.

We'll see how that works out. But I'm so tempted to start Stafford!

F it! I'm going with my gut and rolling with Stafford. M. Ryan will ride the bench this week.

this is tough....

Dwayne Bowe :bench:

Jeremy Maclin :bench:

-- going with Mike Wallace, Vincent Jackson, Brandon Marshall....

I might regret Marshall OVER Maclin/Bowe --- Cassel scares me with ribs... Maclin just gettin back to playing shape...

I am sure I will :wall:

DR RB

Meachem and Ingram

In a league where I have two flex options, I'm starting both Meachem and Ingram. I'll let you know how it works out. LOL.

In another one with one flex spot, I really want to start James Starks over Joseph Addai, but can't bring myself to do it.