Sign in to follow this  
Boston Three Party

*****Week 1 Official F.U. Thread******

FU Chris Johnson. New coaching staff, new contract, new year, same pathetic performance. Nice 9 carries dickbrain.

FU to myself, and all fantasy 'experts' for saying to bench Ray Rice, and that Peyton Hillis is the 'play of the week'.

FU Kaeding. Seriously?

FU Owen Daniels. Nice one catch pal.

FU Vincent Jackson. Rivers has 17 completions for 200 yds. You have 1 catch. Much like CJ, you're really earning your money pud.

And the biggest FU of all goes to Fleaflicker. 2 leagues on this site and it's been down all day. Hey assclowns, find some 5 year old that knows WTF they're doing, and get them in there to help you out. Beefsmokers.

More to surely follow.

Chris Johnson

Rashard Mendenhall

LeGarette Blount

I have all three of those guys on one of my teams (it's a keeper league) and, needless to say, I am getting my arse kicked this week. :angry:

Beefsmokers.

Sorry about your luck today man but that 'Beefsmokers' remark made me spit soda on my computer. FUNNY SH!T; thanks.

A couple more F.U.s to add.

Big fock you out to G-MEN; this is Rex Grossman who you're making look like Peyton Manning. WTF are you doing?!!!

Big fock you out to Ravens DEF. I sit you and you destroy the Steelers. Next week I'll start you and you'll give up 4,000 yards and 59 TDs. Retahds!

Big fock you out to Deon Sanders for selling out to Direct TV and being a fairy. Literally. Punk-azz.

FU to myself for starting Brian Robiskie as my flex option over Jacoby Ford. He had three TD's at the end of last year, had a good pre-season and was in the starting lineup with a chance to be a sleeper against the Bengals. Now I'm certain to lose unless Dez tears it up big time.

F Me. I was this close to playing Newton over Cutler. THIS CLOSE [] . Cutler had a pretty darn good game for me, but Newton would have sealed the victory. Now I have to sweat out the Monday night games with a 30 point lead against Welker, Gronkowsky, and Janikowski.

EDIT: Oh, and F. U. to the Kansas City defense. Waiver wire D my ass!

Fock you to DeSean Jackson for borrowing Jackie Smith's hands for today's game. Go run a 40 yard dash in a 30 yard gym. :thumbsdown:

Fock you to the Bucs coaching staff. 5 carries for Blount....why don't you just get James Wilder out of retirement while you're at it? At least you don't have to worry about overworking the old focker. :thumbsdown:

Fock you to Jason Garrett. One series, and already Felix Jones gets ignored at the goalline? Go dine on a bag of d!cks, you dongflogger. :thumbsdown:

A pre-emptive fock you to Darren McFadden. I can see this freight train of points coming at me tomorrow night, and there's nothing I can do to stop it but hold up a tiny umbrella, Wile E. Coyote-style. :(

Just remembered another; FU D Jax. Way to drop 2 f'n TDs from my man Vick, one of which being about an 85 yarder. Jackoff.

That's the dumbest FU ever. Dude still had a monster game. :thumbsdown:

FU to the following:

1. Blount

2. Lee Evans

3. Bennett

4. Kaeding

5. Big Ben

HUGE FU -- TODD HALEY & Matt Cassel :mad:

that much talent on offense and get drubbed by the freakin' Bills...

How does this guy have a job ???

Fock you to DeSean Jackson for borrowing Jackie Smith's hands for today's game. Go run a 40 yard dash in a 30 yard gym. :thumbsdown:

That's some funny sh!t!

Big FU to tolbert and the bears D for hangin out on my bench keeping it hot. Ok so thats technically my fault but still! I kno some of you out there kno what its like to watch your bench outscore almost everyone else in ur league, while taking a loss to the juggernaut team of the week!

Week 1 is a clusterfock of twilight zone WTF's.

Cam throwing 400 plus and TD's in his first rookie game?

Tolbert and Sproles leading the way?

Steve "I've sucked the last 2 years not worthy of a 7th round pick Smith" blowing up under Cam?

What the fock, I could go on and on.

I hope everyone scrambles the waiver claims this week. I'm gonna sit nice and tight cause in my experience Week 4 or 5 that #1 claim is what kills it (ala Tamme last year). Let all the rooks go after fools gold.

I am so glad I stashed Tate though. It's no shocker to me that (avoided all of them) SJax is injured so quickly, Charles is getting screwed again, CJ sucks, and Foster was out.

Orton to Lloyd tomorrow baby! Ride the pine Chokalaromo!

A Big F U to playing against the highest weekly points team in my league :wall:

I swear I end up playing the weekly high points team 3/4 of the year the last two seasons.

I swear I end up playing the weekly high points team 3/4 of the year the last two seasons.

No kidding. My opponent has 170 points and still has Brandon Lloyd and Jacoby Ford left. I have 150 and Chad 85. Looks like a loss for me is on the way.

F U Roethlisberger - my value pick QB in two leagues is completely tanking the first week

This :wall: :wall: :wall:

Charles is getting screwed again

How so? He was still running at 5.6 ypc, got into the endzone, and turned in double digit points. In a game where the Chiefs were playing catch-up from the get go. When the Chiefs are in closer games or leading (and they will be), Charles still looks to be just as good as last year.

Lee Evans, Owen Daniels?

GTFO here...

When you play in a league that gives huge bonuses for long TDs, and watch a ball clang off someone's hands that's 5 steps behind the DBs, for what would be an 85yd TD, yes, F him

When you play in a league that gives huge bonuses for long TDs, and watch a ball clang off someone's hands that's 5 steps behind the DBs, for what would be an 85yd TD, yes, F him

As a Vick owner in a similar league............yes fock him.

There's also been plenty of speculation that drops like that are the reason D -Jax hasn't got that new contract he's been whining for. He's hurting his own pocket and the team by not catching balls when he should be.

FU to me for drafting like a goddam 6 year old in the Geek Cup League. Who cares that i won my opener in my two other leagues, this was the big time. This was my shot at center stage. This was my chance to rub elbows with the big boys, and i choked like a broke 19 year old Southern California girl who just signed a contract to star in Co-ed Gaggers #14.

Pathetic.

I hate myself.

*goes to watch Co-ed Gaggers #13....again*

F.U. to Bellycheck for focking over Law Firm. Twice they had it on the 2 and passed it both times, not even going near BGE. <_<

I finally get to respond to Melissa Stark...this is the real MS, right? :wub:

Seriously though, I get so damn tired of playing at least one high-points team just about every week. Actually, both of my losses this week were to the highest scoring team in the league.

In fact, it was so bad in one league that I finished 5-8 in a league last season despite owning the high-point team in four of my five wins. Even after smartly trading CedBen for D-Mac and S-Jax in a deal to get AP at the trade deadline, I still couldn't win.

FU to my luck... I need 11 more points from Janikowski or else I will lose with the second highest score in the league. My and my opponent are way ahead of everyone else.. :wall:

This :thumbsup: except I don't have Janikowski. I'm in four money leagues with the same scoring in each. My 159 points is the second-highest total out of the 48 teams. Naturally, that team lost b/c my opponent scored 180, thanks mostly to the 80 points he got from Steve Smith and Tom Brady.

That's what you get for playing in a noob yardage bonus league. :ninja:

That's what you get for playing in a noob yardage bonus league. :ninja:

....I typed this on Grand Marnier and Vodka....so deal with it...but...

This isn't an FU thread. This is a rage thread.

Straight up. When you text your brother up 15 points going in, and you have Lloyd/Woody and he has Run DMC/Janiskowski and he smokes you.....yeah he can get some AIDS.

Kyle Orton? Kyle Orton? That piece of ****. Owned last year with Rodgers. Every time on the bench....outscores Rodgers. This year? Fock him. See ya all the realists can suck it Fox is cancer he is GONE. It's better to have a stud and play him than to play matchups.

Has anyone loaded this new Yahoo 11 app? Cause it focking sucks. I was using the old "server error" one. What was wrong with that? I can't see real time stats at all in this POS. I'm seeing 8 points from Lloyd and projected but no real stats....last year's app I saw stats. WTF is this green background app piece of focking ****.

God damn I hate Denver. I hate Fox more.