Sign in to follow this  
kutulu

american horror story

Anyone watching this? I'm about halfway through episode two...not sure what I think yet but it is definitely focked up. Pretty racy for reg cable in spots.

This is one of my favorites shows ATM... Not sure where they're going with the plot, though. I like how the wife sees the maid one way and the husband sees her another. But hands down, Jessica Lange's performance is stealing the show.

This is one of my favorites shows ATM... Not sure where they're going with the plot, though. I like how the wife sees the maid one way and the husband sees her another. But hands down, Jessica Lange's performance is stealing the show.

The retard is pretty good too.

Third episode was the best so far.

Waiting on it to become available via on demand. I imagine things start to piece together a little bit based on how the 2nd ended with those three together.

Looking like it has lots of potential. Loved it when the wife took the bus tour to learn about her own house, also when the whiny bimbo got whacked by the freak... :shocking:

I do not have fx in hd where I live.

I do not watch fx

I do not have fx in hd where I live.

I do not watch fx

You would just quit in the fourth season anyway.

The retard is pretty good too.

The Mongoloid! :pointstosky:

Watched the first two episodes tonight. I found myself enjoying it quite a bit. It's basically a soap opera with a haunted house twist, but it's pretty well done. Jessica Lange is especially awesome, I can't get enough of her so far.

I'm not sure if they can keep it up longer than a season but I guess that is the case with a lot of new shows these days. I'll definitely be following this one for now

Anyone see the messages coming across the screen on Fox concerning how Directv is going to drop a few channels, FX being one of them? Starts November 1st. That sucks. FX has always been cutting edge with some of their programs. They always seem to have some decent movies on as well.

The Mongoloid! :pointstosky:

It's basically a soap opera with a haunted house twist, but it's pretty well done.

After I watched the first two (still have not seen #3) I read the producers also did Nip/Tuck and Glee so I guess that accounts for some of the cheesiness. Still, there are some pretty focked up things so far. Yeah, I would think the shelf life of this show is not that long. Maybe you could pull of two seasons, three...tops. As long as it's good, I don't care if it's a short series.

After I watched the first two (still have not seen #3) I read the producers also did Nip/Tuck and Glee so I guess that accounts for some of the cheesiness. Still, there are some pretty focked up things so far. Yeah, I would think the shelf life of this show is not that long. Maybe you could pull of two seasons, three...tops. As long as it's good, I don't care if it's a short series.

I didn't know it was from the Nip/Tuck people. That actually does explain quite a bit. I can't decide if I like this or not and I could never decide if I liked Nip/Tuck either. Some of it's kind of freaky, but it's also way over the top.

I didn't know it was from the Nip/Tuck people. That actually does explain quite a bit. I can't decide if I like this or not and I could never decide if I liked Nip/Tuck either. Some of it's kind of freaky, but it's also way over the top.

Never saw either of those shows but I figured there had to be some similarities

:unsure:

Never saw either of those shows but I figured there had to be some similarities

:unsure:

Nip/Tuck was a lot like this; visually good and with a lot of stuff going on, and also with a lot of unlikeable and unbelievable characters.

Episode three is being repeated tonight at 11:05 ETD.

New episodes air on Wednesday at 10, BTW.

Caught up and watched episode 4 last night. Show is quickly going downhill as the hot maid did not appear even once in the episode. :thumbsdown:

Episode 5 is on tonight.

BTW... The carriage dispute between Directv and Fox News Corp was resolved, so there will be no interruption of service on FX tonight!

:cheers:

i thought this thread was gonna be about edjr's life.

:mad: :wall:

Beat me to it :first:

After seeing a topic on The Walking Dead, I had to dig this one up.

Not a bad show but I find myself being less interested in it as the season goes on. Jessica Lange is amazing, but I've never been a fan of McDermott.

The opening credits are by far the creepiest part of the show. After watching them, the next 30 minutes are always kind of a letdown. Also, gays are too fabulous and sassy to be scary. The Gimp is starting to get old too.

Hopefully, they have something awesome planned for the conclusion. This and The Walking Dead are still much better then True Blood, which is barely watchable anymore for except for the T&A.

Haven't seen the last two episodes, but I know they went two episodes (the last one I saw and the one after) without showing the young, hot, red-headed maid. :thumbsdown:

i thought this thread was gonna be about edjr's life.

HAH!

Well played Sir.

Rubber suit, Rubber suit. :pointstosky:

The show has seemed to have lost the creepy factor in favor of the cheese factor. I really like the first 3 episodes (1 and 3 especially). Episodes 4 and 5 were super cheesy. Episode 6 was a bit better, but the show is definitely headed in the wrong direction.

Atleast the acting isn't as horrific as The Walking Dead. If they could take some of the actors from AHS and merge with the story of WD... it would be a damn good series!

I also think the show is moving in the wrong direction. I am still enjoying it but it isn't nearly as creepy and is starting to get a little too cheesy.

I don't know..I guess I kind of might like the direction. Kind of adding in some satanic demon aspect to the whole thing. Me likey those kinds of movies/shows.

I don't know..I guess I kind of might like the direction. Kind of adding in some satanic demon aspect to the whole thing. Me likey those kinds of movies/shows.

+1

Just watched all the episodes in the last week. Definitely started slowing down. It's also focked up that everybody who dies in the house comes back looking exactly like they did when they died except the fine ass maid gets to look all old.

Just watched all the episodes in the last week. Definitely started slowing down. It's also focked up that everybody who dies in the house comes back looking exactly like they did when they died except the fine ass maid gets to look all old.

They had to explain why the wife would allow her to clean the house of a known philanderer.

This is one of my favorites shows ATM...

I love asss to mouth videos myself

Anyone have any good theories about Rubber Man? I have a pretty good idea, but would love to know what everyone else is thinking.