Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Official Week 7 F.U. thread........

First fock you out to Haley. You dooshbag; you give McClain the rock down on the focking 1 and he fumbles. You trying out for the Shannahan trophy or what? Give Battle the rock!

Second fock you out to Romo........Dallas has the ball on the 1 and you throw it......give the focking ball to Murray you choker!

Well, I guess I'll give my weekly FU to Chris Johnson. Glad you got paid you gangsta thug loser. Thanks for the 18yds. You're awesome 'Mr. 2000'. Go focking kill yourself.

FU to McGahee, if he did indeed break his hand. That's a nice addition to my injury-riddled puzzy RBs (Hillis and Felix).

Oh....let's see....

Fock the Lions' offense. Matt Stafford and MoMo were garbage.

Fock McFadden's foot.

Fock Todd Haley for not clearly using the best running back thus far.

Fock Ben Watson. I needed a bye week filler for Gresham and got one damn catch for 5 yards?

FU to Marshawn Lynch. Finally decide that you may actually not suck and you hurt your vag during warm ups??? Really?

FU to Revis Island. VJax 1 reception 15 yards. FU Revis.

FU to Mcfadden. Played against him last week and he torches me. This week of course I am playing the guy who starts M Bush. F### this year of FF. How can it go to SH*T every week???? :wall:

CJ, earn your money. Don't be Jamarcus and get fat and lazy once you get paid. You should be "football ready" by now.

Shurmur, you give Hardesty 30 carries. Do that for Hillis. Do it now. You're not in the running for Luck.

Shanny, I'd blame you, but I should know better. Still hate you. Torain will be dropped first thing, and you'll tempt me again next week. I won't buy it.

I can't wait for this nightmare season to end.

FU Earnest Graham for doing nothing.

Carted off field with season ending ankle injury in first quarter.

I just want to say a big FU to CJ for essentially single-handily ruining my season. In my 14 team league I basically have to win every game after this week to make the playoffs. Unbelievable how far you have fallen off.

Not shocked as I always seem to draft a bust in the first round anyway.

So a little delayed FU to Dez Bryant. Although the game is not over and you have put up 60 yds, you let a touchdown pass go right through your hands at the end of the first half. Not only did that cost me your 6 points but the 4 points I would have got from Romo. Dez you are a freak of a talent but your ratio of actual performance to potential really chaps my ass

Percy Harvin. Literally didn't have another receiver to start today and this ###### sits on the sideline because his vag hurts.

My entire team

Stafford

Nate Washington

Beanie

Hillis

Blount

I also have Garcon and Addai (or carter) to start for SNF, so if you have them make sure to bench them.

How the hell I was 4-2 going in to this week I do not know. This season is about to get ugly...

I'm gonna go ahead and throw out a nice big FU to Tony Homo. Since every single 'expert' had you a top 3 QB play today, naturally you roll out with a cool 136yds and 1 TD. Thanks fockstick.

And FU to Aaron Rodgers. I seem to play this ugly inbreed every week. And he kills me every week.

Aurrelius Benn (or however you spell your stupid name): I picked you up this week because you had upside and in return you give me a zero you POS!

Lynch: LOSER!!!!!!!!!

Graham: Could you at least make it to the 3rd quarter before ending you career!

Beanie: Thought I had dodged a bullet starting you over Lynch...bassturd!

Ah I feel better now.

:cheers:

PD

F Me

Not taking the Battle for Murray trade I was offered

Starting Romo over Tebow

Starting Damian Williams over Plaxico

Starting Oak Def instead of KC Def

big FU to

Todd Haley, you are a tool

Shanahan, hope you broke THT cause I put a curse on him

Percy Harvin. Literally didn't have another receiver to start today and this ###### sits on the sideline because his vag hurts.

this

No FU to Stafford. Hes been one of my saving graces this season and even though he didn't do alot this game, hes still a great mid round pick up.

BUT:

Major FU to VJAX. 15 yards? WTF? You have done nothing all season except for your one big game.

Major FU to Nate Washington. Nice job handling the pressure of being #1.

Major FU to whoever hurt Beanie Wells. I just lost Best for who knows how long and now I lost another top 10 RB.

Major FU to Finley and R. White for your performances to this point even though the games weren't bad today.

My team is LOSING by 50 points to the guy who has his #1 QB, WR, and RB on bye weeks. I had the most projected points going into the game and now have scored less than the guy who quit and has 4 people on byes. FU team.

Fock the 4pm games (est)

My 2 Rb's and flex.

Mendenhall: layed a complete egg, just like the whole season besides last week.

Beanie: Got hurt.

Battle: Nothing he did wrong, Haley coached like Shanahan today. Battle 16 carries, McCluster 10 carries, Jones 9 carries (Battle average the most yds per attempt out of the 3.) And he puts in a CB to run wildcat in the redzone on the 7yd line, which scored a TD.

Also the guy I was playing had Murray and Dez who combined for 46 fantasy pnts.

I need Colston to get at least 7.5 pnts tonight, I don't like to rely on a Saints WR..

My team is LOSING by 50 points to the guy who has his #1 QB, WR, and RB on bye weeks. I had the most projected points going into the game and now have scored less than the guy who quit and has 4 people on byes. FU team.

Sorry bro, but lol

Fock you miles austin beanie wells and DMC for scoring only 8 points combined!!!!! And fock myself for taking sjax out ( 17 points) and putting beanie in at the last second

F.U. to Sidney Rice, Nate Washington crap bye week fill players...there is a reason no fantasy player has you on a team. You both suck.

F Me for benching Gates in one league, and DeMarco Murray in another.

FU Greg Olsen

FU Doug Baldwin

FU McFadden for getting hurt, also sorry you got hurt.

FU Plaxico for getting three touchdowns after I drop you.

FU Stafford

FU Todd Haley for not feeding Battle more.

Most of all a big FU to RatFace (not playing Torain) - at least you're ugly burgany and yellow wearing native american insulting piece of crap team lost again.

I was 6-0 coming into this weekend and this is the team I fielded.

QB - Matt Cassel (Vick on Bye) - I was just hoping for 10-12 points...instead you give 2... 2 focking points.

WR - V-Jack - 1 catch? I don't give a fock who's covering you... You're supposed to be one of the best.

WR - Steve Smith - The only bright spot but can you score sometime this century?

RB - Mendy - Dude.. You suck & I'm an idiot for not selling high like I knew I should have last week.

RB - Beanie - I just traded for this guy.

TE - Owen Daniels - They refuse to use him in the redzone

WR/RB - Daniel Thomas - Sparano had better be fired by the end of the Sunday night game. One of the worst coaches I've seen in my lifetime.

K - Jason Hanson - The only person on my team not labeled with "FU"

Total Yahoo points = 56.96

So, FU to my entire team and myself for having the worst 6-1 in the history of fantasy football.

Was sitting at 106 overall in Yahoo's Salary Cap game...until now.

Stafford - could have had a big day, you know, if he didn't throw every deep pass to Calvin 10 yards over his head

McFadden - yeaaaaaah...

Mathews - nice of you to keep the starting job warm for Tolbert while he recovered

For good measure, Steve gets big yards, but what I really needed, a TD, he falls inches short on.

a gigantic FU to the following:

A.foster ( i played against him)

D.Mcfadden (yeast infection)

Felix Jones

S.Holmes (gets a TD called back, plax scores 3)

Willis (broken hand)

S.moss (broken hand).

:wall: x 6

FU to:

My RB corp for being a bunch on poosays.

Felica Jones

Willene McGahee

Marcia Morris

Julie Best

Haley giving McClusterfock 10 carries.

Juanita Jones for being a Gimp.

Me for sitting Tebow over Homo in 1 league.

Me for taking MoMo over Murray off WW.

And lastly....all the GD injuries this year!

Fock you out to Brees/Payton......you're up 30 FFs.......run the clock out. You're essentially beating up a focking retard at this point. Yeah; my opponent has Sproles and Graham. FOCK!!!! :mad:

- to Felix Jones for not being out the entire year.

- to fate. I have by far my best week of the season (Murray, Turner, Cam, Dez, Hawks D, Fred Davis, Kasay) while playing the worst team in our league. I'd be winning with half as many points as I have now and I still have Torrie Smith tomorrow. I'm sure my team will be back to its usual mediocre self next week.

Fock you out to Brees/Payton......you're up 30 FFs.......run the clock out. You're essentially beating up a focking retard at this point. Yeah; my opponent has Sproles and Graham. FOCK!!!! :mad:

+1 , usually root for the Saints being a Purdue fan, but wow pretty F-ing over the top beatdown tonight.

Ingram now limping the the Locker room. Karmas a Biiitch Peyton.

I second/third/4th that BIG FU to Sean Payton... try running the ball A LITTLE when you are up by 30+ Ahole.... I was up 46 goin into tonight now down 2... my opponent has Colston/Grahm

Another big FOCK YOU out to both the Saints for acting like this is the Superbowl and to the Colts..........THIS is the best you focking can turn out for MILLIONS of dollars?!! REALLY!!!!! OMG you, Peyton Manning, the owners and that entire cesspool of a focking team can kiss my beanbag. :thumbsdown: