Sign in to follow this  
dreen626

Week 14 FU thread

Megatron for your measly 3 pts thus far.

Bigges FU to myself for overthinking DST and benching DET. Yet to know how bad b/c Seachickens haven't played yet, but not feeling too good about that decision.

Kevin Burnett...He is either hurt or not playing for some reason..Nobody will tell me, even the internet.

FU Burnett!!!! :wall:

Sanchez you piece of steaming cow dung. The best game of your sack of sh!t life has to happen when your playing me in the playoffs. Idiot. MOFO. ###### Sucker. I fart in your direction. ASS licker. I wish you would die. USC sux. JETS sux. Your parents sux. Your grand parents sux. I bet you have a lap dog. You should be playing soccer. You probably you live in New Jersey. Your kids are gong to have unibrows. Your girl friend is having sex with your best friend. Your best friend is having sex with your mother. Your dad is gay. Your third penal enlargement failed badly. A hex on you. I hope you stub your toe!

My guys:

Foster - a side FU to Tate

Cr Johnson - it's f'in NO you gold-toofed turd!

R Bush - my bad. shouldn't have believed.

Ca Johnson - a decoy?

Opponents guys:

MJD - he's the whole offense and you can't stop him TB?

McCoy - damn short TDs!

Gronk!!

How does Megatron only have 2 catches on only 3 targets? 3? Focking 3? Really....3?

WTF?

How does Megatron only have 2 catches on only 3 targets? 3? Focking 3? Really....3?

WTF?

Lucky for us he at least had an 11 yd rush. :wall:

FU to Phillip Rivers....PASS THE FOCKING BALL TO VINCE...i'm facing Gates and that's all he looks for.

who ? :dunno:

He is a LB. My league uses IDPs for big points. Hence why I started a post for the game in progress hoping a Miami homer would jump in.

FU to Phillip Rivers....PASS THE FOCKING BALL TO VINCE...i'm facing Gates and that's all he looks for.

Calm down..The game just started..lol

I have many I could list, but I have so much hate for MJD that I will only list him. Killing me today.

F.U. to Schaub for killing Foster.

F.U. to Rivers having tunnel vision and that tunnel not leading VJax' way.

F.U. to me for not trading Bowe or Boldin for Gates many many weeks ago.

F.U. to my buddy for not trading me MJD for Cam Newton after you lost Schaub.

F.U. to everything fantasy football.

Calvin Johnson for being the number one ranked WR for two weeks in a row and not doing CRAP.

Foster, What the heck happened??

To me for leaving A Brown on my bench for Calvin and Welker. What else could I do?

Novak-- Missing an extra point.

Me again for not having the ability to watch all the games.

I hope there are not too many more as I still have hope.

He is a LB. My league uses IDPs for big points. Hence why I started a post for the game in progress hoping a Miami homer would jump in.

thanks,....yeah didn't ring a bell sine he's a defensive player.

FINLEY AND JENNINGS!!!!!!!! I cant wait to get this yr over with

Oh ya..and F u RODGERS...hell prob score 50 pts today

2nd that one- FOCK GB and all their 57 different WR's that he throws too

Ditto with the Nate Washington being limited. I started Lance Moore over him :|

Foster, sigh, reminds me of last year in the playoffs.

My opponent playing Ryan Grant. 20 points in the first half, really? Fantasy football a game of skill?

Brady and Gronk, god...

Stafford, I expected at least 5 TDs :(

I still have a shot at overall points, but I'm going to miss the playoffs unless Austin and Dan Bailey have huge games.

Huge FUs go out to Jerk Finley and Spiller. Combined today for ---Wait for it ------

1 f-ing point. What a monumental flame-out for my team in the first round of the playoffs.

FU to this week's bye week in my main money PPR league. Watching most of my team go off (Rice, Gates, A. Brown) with Dez and Hakeem still to play, and all I can do is think these guys will lay an egg next week when I need them. FU to me for clinching a first round bye. :music_guitarred:

FU to Mo Morris and Yahoo.

Detroit running backs are more endangered than Spinal Tap drummers. Best, Harrison, Smith, that rookie they drafted to split time with Best, now Morris... Keiland Williams better not walk under any ladders this week.

No big F.U.'s from me this week except a token one to Vick for continuing to be the biggest disappointment in football this year.

Sanchez you piece of steaming cow dung. The best game of your sack of sh!t life has to happen when your playing me in the playoffs. Idiot. MOFO. ###### Sucker. I fart in your direction. ASS licker. I wish you would die. USC sux. JETS sux. Your parents sux. Your grand parents sux. I bet you have a lap dog. You should be playing soccer. You probably you live in New Jersey. Your kids are gong to have unibrows. Your girl friend is having sex with your best friend. Your best friend is having sex with your mother. Your dad is gay. Your third penal enlargement failed badly. A hex on you. I hope you stub your toe After week 16 because I'm starting him next week!

Fixed, but you gave me a good :lol: :lol: :lol:. BEST POST EVAH!!!!

I was fortunate enough to have a bye week. Unfortunately, my luck isn't nearly good enough not to have some FU's, even when I'm not playing.

FU Greg Jennings. Maybe it's a blessing in disguise, since you're only 1 of about 38 players that Rodgers throws to. I'd still rather roll with you though than Brandon Lloyd.

FU Demarco Murray. This is no blessing, as I'll be forced to start either CGay Spiller or Kevin 'Cupcake' Smith.

FU to my QBs, Romo and Eli, for having career games this week, almost guaranteeing they'll do squat next week.

FU to my sh!tty luck with these injuries, especially since our waiver wire is closed during the playoffs. And naturally the guys I'll be playing against didn't suffer so much as a hangnail this week. F everything.

FU .... Brandon Jacobs haters.

He's still a huge, punishing back. It's like I've been saying all along ... he's who the Giants were looking for since OJ Anderson. What they wanted Dayne to be, but he wasn't good enough.

Brandon Jacobs is going to break the Giants all time record, for rushing TDs. Sorry Tiki ... it didn't last long.

Someone earlier in the season used the word "dunzo" or something like that, re: Jacobs. That his career was over.

Oh yeah? Dunzo?

I told you guys about Victor Cruz .... do you think I just pull this out of my ass and get lucky? No. I do my homework, I beat off with a big blue #1 foam finger.

Bradshaw ... he is not nearly as important to that running game, as Jacobs is.

I believe what I said earlier in the season was:

"I drafted Tolbert, and later traded him for Jacobs, anticipating that Tolbert would be better than Mathews early in the season, and Jacobs would be better than Bradshaw late."

I'm still not sure about Mathews. He's no Brandon Jacobs.

This schit has been happening to me all focking year - I score the second highest points this week & play the highest! :mad:

I have most points scored & most points scored against. I lost by 18.6 points. Because (these are my FU's):

1. Fitz - scores 2nd highest point total of the year against me! FU! Normally we'd see 6-60 yards.

2. S.Greene - see Fitz! FU! Up until last week you were a pile of schit. Now your LT? FU!!!!!!!

3. Mason - Scores highest point total if the focking year!!!!! I hope you get your kicking foot caught in an escalater. FU

F.U. to Michael Crabtree. He played well last week which made me overthink my starting lineup and benched Julio at last minute.

I lost by 10.

A big F U to SJax, you go three games in a row without getting double digit fantasy points...tonight you go off for 18 and put me out of the playoffs.

Thanks man

F.U. to Michael Crabtree. He played well last week which made me overthink my starting lineup and benched Julio at last minute.

I lost by 10.

Ditto on that. I lost by 3 points.