Sign in to follow this  
Giants Fan

I'm out ... forever

I'm guessing this thread had something to do with it...

That was kinda harsh. :mellow:

:banana:

Pretty evil stuff to say to GF. I don't blame him.

Strike is a focking arshole. I'd rather have GFIAFP stick around even if he is a pedophile. That's right: I prefer pedophiles to Strike. :wave:

the only, ONLY thing even remotely entertaining about GFIAFP is how obvious all of his aliases are. He types in the same manner, cant resist makes 2-3 more posts in the thread before anyone else and he loves to post youtube clips. It's like playing hide and seek with your kid and they hide behind the curtains but you can see their feet sticking out at the bottom :lol:

Aside from that, Giants Fan is an annoying waste of life. He is neither funny nor interesting. He lies about everything and is a drain on society. To top it all off, he makes a mockery of true 9/11 heroes.

Strike is a focking arshole. I'd rather have GFIAFP stick around even if he is a pedophile. That's right: I prefer pedophiles to Strike. :wave:

Yeah, most people I make look foolish regularly aren't my fans. I can live with that paralegal boy.

:headbanger:

Yeah, most people I make look foolish regularly aren't my fans. I can live with that paralegal boy.

:headbanger:

Not having SanduskyWorms as a fan of yours is a good thing, IMHO.

You are probably the only poster on the interwebs that can spam hall & Oates videos... and it still be an improvement over the usual.

I'm good like that.

:banana:

:doublethumbsup:

You are probably the only poster on the interwebs that can spam hall & Oates videos... and it still be an improvement over the usual.

:D

what about your proclamations of 9/11 heroism? doooosh

Observe.

GF never claimed any heroism on 9/11. Never claimed anything other than unsuccessfully trying to give blood.

But because of the LIES that have been told in an effort to DAMAGE him, some ppl actually believe it.

Observe.

GF never claimed any heroism on 9/11. Never claimed anything other than unsuccessfully trying to give blood.

But because of the LIES that have been told in an effort to DAMAGE him, some ppl actually believe it.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

That's the difference. There's jokes, that are just that ... jokes.

And then there is making up lies about someone in order to damage their reputation.

One is malicious.

I haven't reported anything to Mike, but I'm out as long as Strike isn't perma banned.

And then there is making up lies about someone in order to damage their reputation.

One is malicious.

I haven't reported anything to Mike, but I'm out as long as Strike isn't perma banned.

Thicker skin bro.

Observe.

THe ironic part is Racist Wonder calling someone else a doooosh. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Observe.

bullchit. i read a long winded post by you tooting your own horn because you went back into the city while others were getting out.

THe ironic part is Racist Wonder calling someone else a doooosh. :lol: :lol: :lol:

i enjoy a good racist joke but I am far from racist.

I was gonna guess that he lost his internet connection or electricity. Apparently not.

Observe.

Ummm....you recognize that we know Bratwurst is you, right GF? I mean...I'm asking seriously. Leaving as GF and coming back as Bratwurst is just silly. Stop already.

Ummm....you recognize that we know Bratwurst is you, right GF? I mean...I'm asking seriously. Leaving as GF and coming back as Bratwurst is just silly. Stop already.

im pretty sure he does. i mean, he outs himself fairly obviously in the quote below.

One is malicious.

i enjoy a good racist joke but I am far from racist.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: I used Racist Wonder as a joke/metaphor, not that I really think you are racist.

One is malicious.

How many times you gonna come back to remind us that you're out?

:lol:

Observe.

One is malicious.

Good lord. I can't believe I voted for you to stay in that stupid pole. Just when I thought it wasn't possible to have less respect for GFIAFP, he pulls this crap. :rolleyes:

Yep.

Yep.

Liberal poosay :cry:

:wave:

:wave: again

:wave: Third times a charm

Observe.

I like this Bob Dole thing you got going on.

I realize that some of you will say, "I thought you were gone", but this is still the same discussion. This will be the last discussion I will have (aliai included) in the geek club unless drastic things happen, that I don't think will.

It's too bad what this place has become. It used to be fun.

And fock you with the "thicker skin" comments. Particularly you, Sux. You kiss everyone's ass here. People don't come here and spread lies about you, and try and convince other people to hate you.

I'm convinced that it all stems from my politics. I am openly liberal ... and this place is all Sux, Cruzer, Strike, RP, White Wonder. It's turned into a bunch of idiots, just spouting hate ... and I just see no value to this place anymore.

The Geek club has spoken their mind ... they have said that they would rather have me over Strike. But Strike wont leave. He'd rather see this place go to total shiat ... with a buncha republitards jerking each other off to Rush Limbaugh. Mostly, and this did not just happen recently ... I find myself being angered by people here, and then I take it out on ppl I actually care about .... and I just don't need it anymore.

For the record: I am NOT a pedophile! I joke about young girls because I am still single at 42 .... and pretty much never meet any single women my age or older worth dating. I like younger women, like a lot of men ... and I JOKED about liking them even younger. I've never molested a kid, been accused of molesting a kid .... or even been around a kid in my adult life. I hate kids. Even the sexy ones ( :wink: )

I never claimed to be a hero, I just told my story. There once was an actual 9/11 thread (before Major Bored Crash 1) and I was the only New Yorker to post in that thread. Some of you remember that thread. Some of you were here then.

But the old days are gone. What's left here .... is just bickering and posturing ... and once I'm gone ... that's pretty much all that will be left.

I may come back and visit again someday, and I may post here again. Nothing is off the table. But for right now ... there's no value here for me anymore. I mean, what am I a masochist? I come here just to have ppl hurl insults at me? There's no fun left .... for me .... in this place anymore.

2+2 is pretty awesome though .... they have Photoshop threads and ppl are funny. It reminds me of what this place USED to be like.

I hope things change for the better around here, but I don't have a lot of faith that Mike will make the proper perma-bans, and/or that the a-holes will leave.

So, I'm out.

I'll prolly be lurking though, so those of you that consider me a friend can still PM me. Best of luck.

GF

Don't leave, you focking dooshbag. :wave: if your gonna get your vagina in a twist put them on ignore. Don't be a kunt.

I realize that some of you will say, "I thought you were gone", but this is still the same discussion. This will be the last discussion I will have (aliai included) in the geek club unless drastic things happen, that I don't think will.

And fock you with the "thicker skin" comments. Particularly you, Sux. You kiss everyone's ass here. People don't come here and spread lies about you, and try and convince other people to hate you.

I'm convinced that it all stems from my politics. I am openly liberal ... and this place is all Sux, Cruzer, Strike, RP, White Wonder. It's turned into a bunch of idiots, just spouting hate ... and I just see no value to this place anymore.

The Geek club has spoken their mind ... they have said that they would rather have me over Strike. But Strike wont leave. He'd rather see this place go to total shiat ... with a buncha republitards jerking each other off to Rush Limbaugh. Mostly, and this did not just happen recently ... I find myself being angered by people here, and then I take it out on ppl I actually care about .... and I just don't need it anymore.

For the record: I am NOT a pedophile! I joke about young girls because I am still single at 42 .... and pretty much never meet any single women my age or older worth dating. I like younger women, like a lot of men ... and I JOKED about liking them even younger. I've never molested a kid, been accused of molesting a kid .... or even been around a kid in my adult life. I hate kids. Even the sexy ones ( :wink: )

I never claimed to be a hero, I just told my story. There once was an actual 9/11 thread (before Major Bored Crash 1) and I was the only New Yorker to post in that thread. Some of you remember that thread. Some of you were here then.

But the old days are gone. What's left here .... is just bickering and posturing ... and once I'm gone ... that's pretty much all that will be left.

I may come back and visit again someday, and I may post here again. Nothing is off the table. But for right now ... there's no value here for me anymore. I mean, what am I a masochist? I come here just to have ppl hurl insults at me? There's no fun left .... for me .... in this place anymore.

2+2 is pretty awesome though .... they have Photoshop threads and ppl are funny. It reminds me of what this place USED to be like.

I hope things change for the better around here, but I don't have a lot of faith that Mike will make the proper perma-bans, and/or that the a-holes will leave.

So, I'm out.

I'll prolly be lurking though, so those of you that consider me a friend can still PM me. Best of luck.

GF

Should we warn them?

I never would have thought GF would leave over political objections...

Omg, this departure is more brutal and asinine than a Brett Farve retirement. :wall:

1) This has nothing to do with your politics. I couldn't tell you about anything you've ever posted in a political thread and would ignore it even if you did.

2) You ARE a focking pedophile. Once you even took pictures of your next door neighbor's daughter and her friends having a pool party and they were like 13. And you posted them here. So don't give us that sh*t about you just joking about it. Focking sick pervert.

3) Don't try rewriting history about 9/11. Anyone who's been here a few years KNOWS what you said about it and it's almost as disgusting as your pedo threads.

4) You got yourself banned from 2+2 in about 30 minutes. At least they saw what you are even if Mike doesn't.

Don't leave, you focking dooshbag. :wave: if your gonna get your vagina in a twist put them on ignore. Don't be a kunt.

This

Omg, this departure is more brutal and asinine than a Brett Farve retirement. :wall:

And this :overhead:

So, I'm out.

GF

Yeah, that'll happen. :lol: