Sign in to follow this  
montana

Denver Broncos @ Atlanta Falcons - MNF

I'll just say it. We complain about the real refs just as much if not more. These guys look just fine and are doing a good job.

This. The replacements aren't much of a downgrade.

I'll just say it. We complain about the real refs just as much if not more. These guys look just fine and are doing a good job.

They just awarded a fumble to Atlanta and a Bronco emerged with it. Then they let the players get out of control.

These guys are not doing as good job at all.

Edit... now they throw a flash after the play because of player and fan complaint.

They just awarded a fumble to Atlanta and a Bronco emerged with it. Then they let the players get out of control.

Neither were the @ssholes on strike. Give these guys a little more time. They can easily achieve the same level of suck.

They just awarded a fumble to Atlanta and a Bronco emerged with it.

Not sure why so much weight is given to who emerges from the pile with the ball.

If there's a scrum, and a Falcon has the ball at the bottom of it, and he hears whistles and cheers indicating he recovered, and officials/players around him telling him it's their ball.....isn't it pretty likely that he's going to let go and stop fighting? At which point a random Bronco grabbing the ball and getting up with it means jack.

The refs suck no doubt, but the biggest thing is the amount of indecision with the calls. Good or bad the regular officials move the game along. None of this endless discussion and interaction with the players and coaches. The coaches are just harrassing the officials ( I would as well in their place). If they continue to use these replacements, the NFL or officials working the games need to drop the hammer on the coaches for bitching and complaining.

Edit... now they throw a flash after the play because of player and fan complaint.

1. Unspeakable things happen at the bottom of that pile. No one truly knows.

2. If large men with helmets wan to get out of control, little men without helmets can't stop them.

It ain't perfect but it wasn't before either, football is the toughest game to officiate.

The refs suck no doubt, but the biggest thing is the amount of indecision with the calls. Good or bad the regular officials move the game along. None of this endless discussion and interaction with the players and coaches. The coaches are just harrassing the officials ( I would as well in their place). If they continue to use these replacements, the NFL or officials working the games need to drop the hammer on the coaches for bitching and complaining.

Word. No one is in charge here. Someone is gonna get hurt.

Not sure why so much weight is given to who emerges from the pile with the ball.

If there's a scrum, and a Falcon has the ball at the bottom of it, and he hears whistles and cheers indicating he recovered, and officials/players around him telling him it's their ball.....isn't it pretty likely that he's going to let go and stop fighting? At which point a random Bronco grabbing the ball and getting up with it means jack.

Pretty sure some whistles and cheers aren't gonna keep a player from fighting for a ball at the bottom of the pile...just like the Bronco player isn't going to stop fighting for it because he heard whistles and cheers.

The actual refs at least made the wrong calls quickly.

This disaster means I'll be in bed before half time at this rate.

I'm trying to think when I've been this depressed while watching t.v. Caddyshack II? Open Water? Smokey and the Bandit II/III? Superman IV? Dunno.......

The Happening. Focking Wahlberg.

I'm trying to think when I've been this depressed while watching t.v. Caddyshack II? Open Water? Smokey and the Bandit II/III? Superman IV? Dunno.......

Escape from LA ( Basketball scene) :dunno: , on second thought that game was more fun to watch than this :argue:

Escape from LA ( Basketball scene) :dunno: , on second thought that game was more fun to watch than this :argue:

The surfing scene from Escape from LA was about as entertaining as Peyton's 3 picks.

Kurt Russell should be kicked in the nuts for making that one.

And that pass interference penalty was just a phantom call to the point Gruden actually made a negative comment for the first time in his broadcasting career.

Where's all this supposed chemistry between Manning and Decker in camp ? Has he even been targeted ?

Hard to tell with the two defensive backs fighting over who gets the interception. I can't tell who the heck Manning is "targeting"

That one too. Or The Fountain with Hugh Jackman. Focking atrocious........just like this game.

You watched that. Sorry , yer ghey :cheers:

You watched that. Sorry , yer ghey :cheers:

:lol:

The wife picked that one. She got a disciplinarian fudge packing for that one.

I remember standing up and clapping at the end of it in the theatre which only had like 30 people in it. When everyone turned and looked at me I yelled 'IT'S FINALLY OVER!!!'

Gonzalez TD equals W, whew.

Thank god, couldn't handle losing since I had Bush and Bowe (and Tate) on my bench.

:lol:

The wife picked that one. She got a disciplinarian fudge packing for that one.

I remember standing up and clapping at the end of it in the theatre which only had like 30 people in it. When everyone turned and looked at me I yelled 'IT'S FINALLY OVER!!!'

Watched all Twilights with the wife and daughter. :ninja:

Hunger Games too :bandana: