Sign in to follow this  
KenboSlice925

Benching Chris Johnson for....

For Stephen Davis.

In fact I would bench Chris Johnson for the Packers 4th string RB, even if they were facing the Steelers, Bears, and Ravens run D all at the same time. What a waste of gold teeth.

Ouch. Mathews should be playing this week.

I think Hillis is in for a decent game.

I was kidding.... Thankfully I don't own that gold toothed crackhead on any of my teams.

I've got Mike Bush rolling this week and hope he has a beast of a week so I can trade with the Forte owner and get CJ off my team. Damn my faith in the Titans.

Okay, but seriously, I should bench him for Morris, right? I was going to last week and switched it right at the end... Damn I hate making these decisions.

Sitting his lame @ss for T. Richardson after sitting Richardson for CJPlayinggay the first two weeks. I was really hoping he would come around so I could deal him for some serious talent at WR. I have an amazing trio of Spiller, Bush and Richardson but FJax will be back eventually and although I doubt Spiller will lose his starting gig at this point, Freddy returning will certainly cut into carries. Still holding out hope that CJ remembers how to play at some point.

I think the better question right now is . . . who WOULDN'T you bench Chris Johnson.

He's becoming the RB version of the empty chair.

I think the better question right now is . . . who WOULDN'T you bench Chris Johnson.

He's becoming the RB version of the empty chair.

....This

Bench his arse for anyone. Man I'm glad I didn't draft him.

Donald Brown vs. the Jags

I kind of want to start Johnson, but the Titans will probably get down early and CJ will end up with 8 carries.

That could be upwards of 12 yards you won't be getting credit for.

That could be upwards of 12 yards you won't be getting credit for.

If he explodes for like 30 yards and a TD I'll be kicking myself.

I'm seriously, extremely close to accepting an offer of DeAngelo Williams straight up for CJ. I've already been denied on offers for Alfred Morris and Green-Ellis.

If he can put on a good game against the Lions this week, maybe I can revisit the Morris trade....

If he explodes for like 30 yards and a TD I'll be kicking myself.

I'm seriously, extremely close to accepting an offer of DeAngelo Williams straight up for CJ. I've already been denied on offers for Alfred Morris and Green-Ellis.

If he can put on a good game against the Lions this week, maybe I can revisit the Morris trade....

I finally gave up and cut bait with him. Traded for Austin. Best I could do. May have to go run and shoot formation with Mathews but at 0-2, ya gotta do whatcha gotta do.

If he has a good game against the Lions - it will be his first and last for a long stretch. His upcoming schedule is brutal. I think this sh!tbag team will be down so early to Detroit that he won't have much success..

I finally gave up and cut bait with him. Traded for Austin. Best I could do. May have to go run and shoot formation with Mathews but at 0-2, ya gotta do whatcha gotta do.

If he has a good game against the Lions - it will be his first and last for a long stretch. His upcoming schedule is brutal. I think this sh!tbag team will be down so early to Detroit that he won't have much success..

I could get a good WR for him, but I have no need there. I'm stacked at WR. The only real need on my team is RB because I drafted Chris Johnson. Even then I drafted plenty of RB depth...because I drafted Chris Johnson. So it isn't a dire need, I'm just afraid of things getting worse in the Titans backfield (believe it or not things CAN get worse). I wish I would have taken AP instead.

The only thing is that in PPR leagues, and with the Lions more than likely putting the smack down on the Titans, I can see CJ0K getting 6-9 receptions for like 30-60 yards as Locker and the Titans play that throw every down but dump off underneath game the whole 4th Quarter. :unsure:

We sort of saw that in week one when the Titans played from behind. CJ didn't get those last week as the Titans won the game.

I actually think CJ may be the opposite of what we normally think. A good start in PPR when up against good teams, but a bad start against bad teams. :huh:

Easy for me to say this because he is not on any of my teams, but i would give him one more week. if he does nothing against the Lions he can be jettisoned from your lineups.

The only thing is that in PPR leagues, and with the Lions more than likely putting the smack down on the Titans, I can see CJ0K getting 6-9 receptions for like 30-60 yards as Locker and the Titans play that throw every down but dump off underneath game the whole 4th Quarter. :unsure:

We sort of saw that in week one when the Titans played from behind. CJ didn't get those last week as the Titans won the game.

I actually think CJ may be the opposite of what we normally think. A good start in PPR when up against good teams, but a bad start against bad teams. :huh:

interesting angle. will track.

The Titans won last week?

The Titans won last week?

Woops, you're right, not sure what I was thinking. :unsure:

I do see where the Chargers scored 14 4th Q points so it was fairly close until the 4th Q. So maybe my hypothosis still holds true. :dunno:

I kind of lucked out that the league I drafted CJFKU in I also drafted Spiller. That switch started last week and will continue. I just hope he regains some trade value at some point.