Sign in to follow this  
surferskin

Because Noone has heard of Boob Cancer

The NFL is still wearing pink for a whole focking month? :thumbsdown:

Not comfortable with your masculinity Hoss?

Remember your idiotic, why do you give a rats a$$ comment when it effects your wife/mother/sister.

Remember your idiotic, why do you give a rats a$$ comment when it effects your wife/mother/sister.

Why stop at a month? I mean unless you support cancer, they should make em wear pink every week. Right?

I've known several women with breast cancer, in fact my mom beat it about 10 years ago. I'm all about raising awareness and whatever and have no problem with the pink ribbon patch on the unis and a logo on the fields along with the announcers mentioning it a few times.

It's the pink shoes, pink gloves, pink towels, etc that are just overkill. With all the poosay defenseless WR calls and whatnot I guess all the pink is is somewhat appropriate.

Why stop at a month? I mean unless you support cancer, they should make em wear pink every week. Right?

Right! You got it my man. You should submit your displeasure to the NFL office. They would be definitely listen to a Fantasy Football Owner who had to adjust his high def tv for such a garbage cause like cancer.

1349140918[/url]' post='4854171']

Right! You got it my man. You should submit your displeasure to the NFL office. They would be definitely listen to a Fantasy Football Owner who had to adjust his high def tv for such a garbage cause like cancer.

I'm creating more awareness with this thread, a-hole.

and when you are dying of prostate cancer.

How?

You are a moron. Not one thing you said would ever confuse you with a breast cancer awareness advocate.

Alright dude, let's talk football next time.

1349142814[/url]' post='4854202']

How?

You are a moron. Not one thing you said would ever confuse you with a breast cancer awareness advocate.

Alright dude, let's talk football next time.

Why are you so angry? You got the breast cancer or a small pemus? Both?

Is it Surfers Kin or Surfer Skin?

THanks....

I'm going to hang up and take your answer off the air :cheers:

Why are you so angry? You got the breast cancer or a small pemus? Both?

Ooooooo nice come back. Bahahahaha.

Pemus????? Nuff said!

1349143651[/url]' post='4854211']

THanks....

None of your focking bidness you cheese wearing inbred liberal poosbag.

1349142814[/url]' post='4854202']

The only thing less funny than breast cancer is the Washington Redskins franchise the last two decades-plus :cry:

Well said, Chickenhawks' Kin :cheers:

None of your focking bidness you cheese wearing inbred liberal poosbag.

So, you finally put down the money to get cable and color TV for the double-wide?

I have to admit I don't get it... even as a woman. Is breast cancer any different than any other cancer or any other bad illness, such as heart disease? I don't understand what this wearing pink for breast cancer stuff is all about.

I have to admit I don't get it... even as a woman. Is breast cancer any different than any other cancer or any other bad illness, such as heart disease? I don't understand what this wearing pink for breast cancer stuff is all about.

Lol no actual female takes the time to sign up for a fantasy football forum. Nice try Nick.

tell that to someone who lost a loved one to breast cancer.

not that i've gotten my PC comment out of the way...

it's clearly a marketing tactic to appeal to the female audience by showing the gentle side of football, so people's wives dont give them such a hard time for watching football and ignoring them, as well as buying merchandise.

this is clearly a female generalization, but i betcha anything stats will show i'm correct.

You're making us all aware of something about you with this thread. It doesn't have much to do with cancer though.

You're making us all aware of something about you with this thread. It doesn't have much to do with cancer though.

:nono:

Surfer is currently 5 months nut cancer free.

The amazing part about this is that he never had any balls to begin with.

A focking miracle, I tell ya

Congrats on Chicago's D making you 4-0 :doublethumbsup:

Congrats on Chicago's D making you 4-0 :doublethumbsup:

Seriously............. I :wub: Chicago D. Can't tell you how many times they have saved my ass. I make sure to draft them every year even if it's a little too early to draft a D. I think right now in the Cult league they may be my highest scoring player. :lol: Also... I would have won without it. I rock. :banana:

why not lung cancer?

why not testicular cancer?

im tired as ###### of seeing this pink ###### all over the players tbh

tell that to someone who lost a loved one to breast cancer.

not that i've gotten my PC comment out of the way...

it's clearly a marketing tactic to appeal to the female audience by showing the gentle side of football, so people's wives dont give them such a hard time for watching football and ignoring them, as well as buying merchandise.

this is clearly a female generalization, but i betcha anything stats will show i'm correct.

This. It opens up a large merchandise market and product variation.

THanks....

Sir Foreskin

:wub:

I've known several women with breast cancer, in fact my mom beat it about 10 years ago. I'm all about raising awareness and whatever and have no problem with the pink ribbon patch on the unis and a logo on the fields along with the announcers mentioning it a few times.

It's the pink shoes, pink gloves, pink towels, etc that are just overkill. With all the poosay defenseless WR calls and whatnot I guess all the pink is is somewhat appropriate.

Because they market it and sell it off and make a crap ton of money (for themselves and Breast Cancer research).

And glad your mother beat it...mine too about 6 years with clean scans since then. :cheers:

It is to attract the ladies to the game. Do you think the NFL really cares about breast cancer? Nope. They just want more ratings.

It is to attract the ladies to the game. Do you think the NFL really cares about breast cancer? Nope. They just want more ratings.

I think they would do better by featuring commercials with some of these guys with their shirts off (Gronk :wub:) than the whole breast cancer thing.

w.hore those mother effers out. That's what would bring the women in. JMHO