Sign in to follow this  
Boston Three Party

Week 10 FU THREAD

You can call this spoiled but at 5-4 FOCK THAT. LET'S GET.IT ON I'VE BEEN WAITING SINCE I GOT HOME TO VENT.

FOCK YOU LUCK AND WAYNE. I OWN STAFFORD IN MY 3 BIG LEAGUES WITH LUCK AND I HAVEN'T HIT GOLD (EVEN WITH WINS) IN TERMS OF PICKING RIGHT YET.

SO YOUR DOUCHENOZZZLE AZZ GETS 19 IN THE FIRST HALF. And then you proceed, after I feel good, to stick a used came on ###### up my azz. You end up with 18?! Can't wait to watch Stafford get 35. Hope you get caveman HERPES AND TRIP ON AIDS.

AND YOU WAYNE, YOU FOCKING AZZHOARDER. Mr. Flex, in non PPR you Fock me time and time again with your 87 YARDS 99 YARDS 97 YARDS YOU CAN'T HIT A FOCKING 100 YARD BONUS TO SAVE &*$#.

Fock you both! Cause I can already see even with like 27 pts your gonna both screw me in the playoffs.

I had them both too. Luck was on fire for the first half, then nothing else. I was hoping to see at least 30 points from Luck and maybe 18 or 20 for Wayne. Not so much.

I was hoping I could use Luck as trade bait, but maybe after next week?

The only F U should be to Donald Brown for playing and alternating series with Ballard. Ballard was playing a little better and could have easily had a decent fantasy day if he wasn't only playing every other series.

Luck for running 2 in and

Brown for actually growing a set (for once)....

All on the same week I start Ballard for the first time this year.

Start Leshoure with confidence as he's on my bench.

No ill will to Luck - love this guy.

Brown? I hope you trip into a stump-grinder.

The only F U should be to Donald Brown for playing and alternating series with Ballard. Ballard was playing a little better and could have easily had a decent fantasy day if he wasn't only playing every other series.

^^^^^^^^^ THIS!!!! So sick of Donald Brown's overrated azz! He MAY be more athletic than Ballard, but geez when the hell are the Colts going to give up on this bum? Ballard runs MUCH harder. I ended up with 5 points from Ballard when he should have easily been in double digits last night given the opportunity.

A FU at the officiating. They were giving almost all of the crucial calls to Indy. Luck didn't get in on that 2nd td near the goalline!

A FU at the officiating. They were giving almost all of the crucial calls to Indy. Luck didn't get in on that 2nd td near the goalline!

You should buy a bigger TV - the ball definitely crossed the goal line.

I'll add onto the FU mountain that is Donald Brown.

Ballard had this sweet matchup & this turd comes in to steal touches & does nothing with them. Also thanks to Luck for running near the goalline. Hoping you get " Jacked Up" the next time you try that nonsense. Give it to Ballard!!!

A Big FU to Aaron Hernandez, seriously guys, WTF!! You practice all week then come saturday night your like, f**k it im not playing. Stop d*cking around with your gf and your little mutant, get your a$$ out there and play some g0ddamn football you sissy a55 little f@gg0t. If not do us all a favor and retire, then you can knock that s7ut up every 9 months and do whatever it is your doing now you s o b!!

Hell yeah that felt good!!!! I LOVE this thread!!!! :banana:

Im sure ill be back before the end of week 10, ive got a few other turds im sure will stink it up tomorrow: Nicks,J.Stewart,Reece or T.Young.

Let's see. 2 of my four leagues = Rashad Jennings

Third league = Aaron Hernandez, Percy Harvin, and Antonio Brown. And a damn 5 man bench. FOCK YOU HERNANDEZ!!!!!

Hernandez isn't killing me like Jennings or Ballard, because at least if he doesn't play, his replacement - Gresham - gets me decent points.

I might have driven to Charlotte if that idiot for Denver had that return for TD wiped out cause he is moron. <_<

Yahoo website. F U .

I have a feeling this is going to be a commissioners nightmare week, if you are on yahoo. I had a trade for AJ Green done, but yahoo doesnt work. We agreed to cancel as we respect our commish and he wont need anymore headaches. But FU yahoo!

FU Decker. I'll let you have the first half off since you've been on fire the past few weeks, but it's time to step up!

Fock you miami defense you focking pieces of ish!! You're going to let Tennessee have their best day against you??? That's pathetic. 30 yard TD on 3rd and 15. Losers.

FU fantasy football!!! Im takin my ball and goin home!! Already got punked by Cecil Fu(kn Shorts on thurs now getting slapped by danny woodhead!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? And for Eli and his yeast infection!!!

All in one league:

Cruz

T.Jones (really not even one carry)

Miami defense

Stevie johnson

Worst week ever

I don't get why everyone is getting worked up over free Yahoo. Yahoo is a joke. Always has been, always will be.

It's a tip: use NFL.com. :thumbsup:

Cecil shorts and def Denver........ Denver gets one legit td and one punt return that should have been overturned.

Two d tds in a game = fu

Cecil shorts and def Denver........ Denver gets one legit td and one punt return that should have been overturned.

Two d tads in a game = fu

+1! I took it in the Shorts on TNF as well as getting raped by Denver's D/ST. Fock!

FU Decker. I'll let you have the first half off since you've been on fire the past few weeks, but it's time to step up!

Did Decker get caught getting a BJ from Manning's wife or something?

FU Eli Manning you retarded inbred fock. Not only will you never see another start for me, I'm dropping your azz tomorrow morning. You suck. Last year was a fluke.

FU Victor Cruz. 1 f'n catch today? Really? Eat sh!t.

RU Reggie Bush. I'd have been better off starting George Bush. Thanks for the 4 focking carries you little d!ckhead.

FU Steven Gostkowski. You've sucked all year, till the week you play me.

Tony F'N Gonzalez has scored against me every F'N year and already had a big day against me earlier in the season. This morning the team I am playing against traded for him :mad: :wall:

FU to Raiders defense for taking it deep and letting the ravens sit Rice for the second half. FU Turner you POS. And Fock me for trading Megatron.....2 weeks ago.

Reggie, you aren't even worth an FU. Only started you because I had Morris on a bye, knew you wouldn't do anything.

FU to the Bills for holding CJ down. Does the guy need to average 15 yards per carry to get the job? Will ten fumbles be enough from Fred?