Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Houston Texans at New England Patriots

Inactives

Houston: S Alan Ball, G Antoine Caldwell, TE Garrett Graham, DL Terrell McClain, T Derek Newton, LB Brooks Reed, G Cody White

New England: DE Jake Bequette, DE Ron Brace, RB James Develin, TE Rob Gronkowski, DB Derrick Martin, G Nick McDonald, T Markus Zusevics

Many a fantasy game hinges on the Monday nighter. Good luck owners of Foster, AJ, Daniels, Brady, Ridley, Welker, Hernandez, Pats & Houston-D!

Good luck owners of Foster, AJ, Daniels, Brady, Ridley, Welker, Hernandez, Pats & Houston-D!

you forgot Shayne Graham :nono:

I'd feel a lot better about this game if had GRONK. If Pats lose I better get 11 pts from Hernandez and Goskowski

I'd feel a lot better about this game if had GRONK. If Pats lose I better get 11 pts from Hernandez and Goskowski

Let's aim a bit higher, and say 17 pts for AH. He owes us at least that for make up points. If AH has <17 pts, I'm goin' home.

Awesome penalty to extend the drive. Bastard. And then the Texans blow the fumble recovery! God damnit.

Two chances to end that drive, Texans screw up both. I am done. :mad:

Sooooo......every time a Texan game is on TV they are getting tourched

WTF gotta all sudden love Indys matchup next week

Jeepers...I don't see Jonathan Joseph on that inactive list. Yikes, ..later Lloyd.

Oops

Houston dominated the Bears in prime time, on the road...but this team is dead tonight, almost like they gave up before it even started. Might as well just get on the bus now and not even bother playing the rest of the game...what a joke.

This is good. I need Foster to be playing a lot the next two weeks! A loss will help the chances of that.

Pats showing Houston the difference between champions and also rans. Such a clutch team...

Giants show the Patriots the difference, too. ;)

Well this game was fun. Houston has a bad Achilles heel, they can't beat great qbs.

I know they beat him but Chad Henne is far from a great QB

Run it up Brady. Sweep the leg. Put 'em in a bodybag.

I'm going on Disaster Tattoo and covering my Texans tattoo with a Patriots tattoo.

Jeez not looking so hot for my Texans. This team is pathetic in primetime, after that GB game I just wrote it off as a fluke, but now this?

cmon guys get your ###### together

Wow! are you Bob McNair?