Sign in to follow this  
BunnysBastatrds

***Official I Am In New Orleans For The Super Bowl Thread***

I hate that site. Bunch of limp wristed yuppies getting their panties in a wad

Don't like being shown up huh. :D

I'm sure you, and your Volvo, would fit right in.

That's a low blow man.

You can impugn my honesty and professional competence.

I can make fun of your wh0re of an ex-wife leaving you.

But saying another poster would fit in at FBGs? Off limits :nono:

Bunny, you're a crazy drunken piece of shiot that says the most stupid crap during the 20% of the time when you're sober here, and I hate you from the depths of my soul.......

But Jeebus H Christ, you are my focking hero!!!!

:thumbsup: :cheers: :banana: :pointstosky:

Fock you window licking, helmet wearing, tard humping h0mos. I have at least three accounts on ban over at that pathetic site, and I'm not gonna bother to make a fourth to comment in the thread over there.

I wrote this in the GOTY thread but it needs to be posted in here also................

What's gotten lost in all of this is the fact that Eagles Green deserves just as much credit for this as I have. Without him, this wouldn't have ever happend. He was the GM and Coach that devised this plan and I was the drunk QB who delivered.

Bunny, you need to get in the background of one of the espn shows, holding a sign the reads "GFIAFP."

We're counting on you

He deserves just as many props as I have received. Thanks to Eagles Green are more deserving than to me in my opinion.

It was your gameplan EG. Thanks. :cheers: I nominate you for GOTY.

Also....Kate Upton is coming to town foe a mardi Gras photo shoot. Please play you'r Jedi mind tricks again. :banana:

I wrote this in the GOTY thread but it needs to be posted in here also................

What's gotten lost in all of this is the fact that Eagles Green deserves just as much credit for this as I have. Without him, this wouldn't have ever happend. He was the GM and Coach that devised this plan and I was the drunk QB who delivered.

He deserves just as many props as I have received. Thanks to Eagles Green are more deserving than to me in my opinion.

Yea, whatever...You still had to ask for my approval <_<

Fock that fuzzy lap flounder :banana:

Also....Kate Upton is coming to town foe a mardi Gras photo shoot. Please play you'r Jedi mind tricks again. :banana:

EG has moved more narcotics than Sean Payton and the whole Saints staff combined. Fitting comparison.

:banana:

EG has moved more narcotics than Sean Payton and the whole Saints staff combined. Fitting comparison.

:banana:

Turning out the lights is more fitting a comparison. :music_guitarred:

Yup, I pretty much run this place.

Thx for noticing

my 1st time opening this thread.

Well done Sir. Well done. :bow:

Whoever takes the baton next year at the Superbowl in NY has got to incorporate FBGs into their sign. :banana:

Whoever takes the baton next year at the Superbowl in NY has got to incorporate FBGs into their sign. :banana:

Someone better or there will be a lot of suicides on that board. The butt hurt over there is immeasurable. This entire ordeal is killing those guys.

IM IN! :overhead:

Someone better or there will be a lot of suicides on that board. The butt hurt over there is immeasurable. This entire ordeal is killing those guys.

:cheers:Shots is the fawkng man. His stamina will way out-way mine. :cheers:

:cheers:

I did go drinking with Bunny the following month. Didn't hurt the wallet too much at all. He gave me a ride down the street and I didn't even have to blow him. :o

wish i had been able to carry that baton to the NY Superbowl but the entire thing was so spread out, lots of stuff in jersey city, media day in the pru center in Newark, game at metlife, broncos practicing in florham park, seahawks at metlife.

i didnt even go to the game either :lol:

I did go drinking with Bunny the following month. Didn't hurt the wallet too much at all. He gave me a ride down the street and I didn't even have to blow him. :o

:cheers:

wish i had been able to carry that baton to the NY Superbowl but the entire thing was so spread out, lots of stuff in jersey city, media day in the pru center in Newark, game at metlife, broncos practicing in florham park, seahawks at metlife.

i didnt even go to the game either :lol:

Yeah I tried myself. Scoped it out but there was no way to get quality airtime.

Funny story about the night before. Me and little Bunny went to Walgreens to buy the poster board and markers to do the sign. I was hell bent on having the FFToday logo look as it is. So I got the wifey to do the outline and little Bunny to fill it in. Then I got her to write GFIAFP on the other side. She was 12. LB: What is GFIAFP?

I honestly couldn't answer that question. I couldn't tell her he was the guy you run away from that offers you candy in a Pontiac down by the river. Or to avoid the Arizona areas New York giants bars that promote gold fish ponds and is a zen master at FF.

Little Bunny won the shark tooth that year by picking the score. Me: You kicked ass. LB: FFToday is weird.

This makes it 100% better then it already was. I'm sure you can't wait to tell her the truth and her involvement in GC legend !!!!

Funny story about the night before. Me and little Bunny went to Walgreens to buy the poster board and markers to do the sign. I was hell bent on having the FFToday logo look as it is. So I got the wifey to do the outline and little Bunny to fill it in. Then I got her to write GFIAFP on the other side. She was 12. LB: What is GFIAFP?

I honestly couldn't answer that question. I couldn't tell her he was the guy you run away from that offers you candy in a Pontiac down by the river. Or to avoid the Arizona areas New York giants bars that promote gold fish ponds and is a zen master at FF.

Little Bunny won the shark tooth that year by picking the score. Me: You kicked ass. LB: FFToday is weird.

Haha that is legit awesome

Just now, kutulu said:

Here's the thread... Links to the pics don't seem to work anymore though

A for effort. :thumbsup:

That was a fun day. Can still see my daughter doing the sign asking WTF is GFIAFP? :lol: 

And why did this come up?

The Big Easy is hosting the SB 2025. I kind of feel sorry for FBGheys. DDD

On 2/5/2013 at 8:07 AM, Franknbeans said:

delivered the goods

here

Just saw that they are reopened for biodiversity conservation. With zero tolerance for invasive diseases political and whipping their neighbors asses. I’m in Dr. Evil mode. I invented the question mark and can’t wait to destroy them for a dollar. :pinky in corner of my brown eyed girl: