Sign in to follow this  
cbfalcon

Explosions at Boston Marathon?

Will there be even a single person, who will attempt to launch some sort of bill that will ban bombs, or the manufacturing of them? Seriously. These same people that want to ban guns, what are their thoughts on banning bombs?

Is it worth a try? I mean, should we call our senators? Who should we call to get some sort of a petition going? Seriously, were these deaths not senseless? Were the victims not innocent? How long are we going to sit back and let this senseless violence take place?

I'm pretty sure this was made. He didn't get it at the bomb store. Nice try to be cute though. :thumbsup:

I'm pretty sure this was made. He didn't get it at the bomb store. Nice try to be cute though. :thumbsup:

I doesn't matter that it was made. I remember people wanting to limit the purchase of fertilizer to 5lb bags after Oklahoma City.

I doesn't matter that it was made. I remember people wanting to limit the purchase of fertilizer to 5lb bags after Oklahoma City.

I understand there's currently a bill being drafted in the House to ban the sale or distribution of pressure cookers.

I understand there's currently a bill being drafted in the House to ban the sale or distribution of pressure cookers.

Given the taste of most things cooked in a pressure cooker this law is way over due.

Sheila Jackson Lee making us all safer.

I am concerned that they may not find who did this. They had no idea it was coming and if there were no unexploded devices they probably don't have a lot to work off. Nobody has taken "credit" either. Best hope is surveillance footage in the area but you need a reference point.

This forearm is in big trouble if that ever goes through. :shocking:

YOU JUST GOT MOOKZED!!! :pointstosky:

I am concerned that they may not find who did this. They had no idea it was coming and if there were no unexploded devices they probably don't have a lot to work off. Nobody has taken "credit" either. Best hope is surveillance footage in the area but you need a reference point.

:doh:

We aren't even halfway through the first 48 Axel. I have faith they have more leads than we know about at the moment.

We aren't even halfway through the first 48 Axel. I have faith they have more leads than we know about at the moment.

I'm sure they have more than we know, but it may not be a lot. We'll find out. Took 'em seven years or something to find the Atlanta Olympics bomber. Only way they caught McVey as soon as they did was him being pulled over for an unrelated reason.

I'm sure they have more than we know, but it may not be a lot. We'll find out. Took 'em seven years or something to find the Atlanta Olympics bomber. Only way they caught McVey as soon as they did was him being pulled over for an unrelated reason.

And while that may be the case, implying that you don't feel good about the investigation less than 24 hours later is a bit impatient.

But no worries.

Because I laughed at people like you who use a bombing as an occasion to push your political agenda?

Get a life, scumbag. :thumbsdown:

:dunno:

Top House Democrats are warning that the sequester cuts are undermining the country's ability to prevent and respond to terrorist attacks like Monday's bombings in Boston.

Read more: http://thehill.com/homenews/house/294197-dems-warn-sequester-undermines-fight-against-terror#ixzz2QeuICAyL

The first 48 is a pretty good series. :thumbsup:

Axel :lol:

And while that may be the case, implying that you don't feel good about the investigation less than 24 hours later is a bit impatient.

But no worries.

I was just expressing a concern. I could well be wrong. Hell it's possible they already know who did it, or are damn close to knowing, and just don't want to tip them off. Law enforcement often does that :cheers:

And those democrats blaming the sequester are idiots. :thumbsup:

Exactly. This isn't an us vs. them kind of thing.

And those democrats blaming the sequester are idiots. :thumbsup:

the statements came from the House Democratic Caucus. HTH

Phartfart and Recliner Whiner prove yet again why they are consistently voted worst geek. Clowns :thumbsdown:

the statements came from the House Democratic Caucus. HTH

It doesn't. You really want to help, gtfo.

I was just expressing a concern. I could well be wrong. Hell it's possible they already know who did it, or are damn close to knowing, and just don't want to tip them off. Law enforcement often does that :cheers:

Radio people nervous this could be like the Atlanta bombings that didn't get solved for 7 years. It is a bit dissapointing to listen in to hear something new, and its clear there is really nothing new at all, just rehashing in ways to make it seem latebreaking...

Good grief people. This thread makes me not even want to post here anymore. What a bunch of retards.

Good grief people. This thread makes me not even want to post here anymore. What a bunch of retards.

I think it's a great thread to determine who the real asswholes are around here. They should pin this forever.

I think it's a great thread to determine who the real asswholes are around here. They should pin this forever.

:thumbsup:

No Tax Cut Would Have Helped Us Deal With This

- Barney Frank

New York Times columnist Nicholas Kristof responded to the explosions that blasted the Boston Marathon on Monday with an eyebrow-raising comment about Republicans on Capitol Hill.

In a tweet during the aftermath of the apparent attacks, Kristof wrote, “Explosion is a reminder that ATF needs a director. Shame on Senate Republicans for blocking apptment.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/04/15/ny-times-columnist-kristof-slams-senate-republicans-after-boston-explosions/#ixzz2Qf8xRi6M

Things are not going to get better people!

Agreed. It's a little sickening, really. I know we all have our spats and I'm certainly guilty of getting involved in/instigating political bickering myself, but one would hope we could set that aside for something like this.

Apparently one would be wrong though

Here's an interview with the guy in the cowboy hat,poor bastard can't quit shaking

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWHHWB3Jr60

Meet Carlos Arredondo

Arredondo has been in the public eye before, as he has been a peace activist since 2004, when his son Lance Cpl. Alexander Arredondo died in Iraq, according to the Daily Mail, which reports that his other son, Brian, committed suicide at the age of 24 on Dec. 19, 2011, after succumbing to depression and drug addiction following the death of his brother.

Arredondo, who legally changed his name to Alexander Brian Arredondo in tribute to his sons, immigrated from Costa Rica to the United States and became an American citizen in 2006

I didn't realize the significance of what he was doing with that guy's (in the wheelchair) femoral artery. Amazing. Right place, right time.

Meet Carlos Arredondo

I didn't realize the significance of what he was doing with that guy's (in the wheelchair) femoral artery. Amazing. Right place, right time.

I hope we hear more about the various heroes who stepped up to help even when there could have been more explosions coming. They truly represent what America is all about :thumbsup:

Meet Carlos Arredondo

Thanks Naomi. Good read. I won't even make a GFIAFP joke here.

Yer welcome, hoyt. Always glad to out a fellow fockwit.

I can't get past the fact an 8 year boy us dead because of this. Probably there cheering someone in. Day off from school enjoying himself and now focking dead. Focking dead. :mad:

Dude, check out the pic on this story about him.

My link

Focking unreal. :thumbsdown: :(

I'm updating my prediction... The bomber acted alone. He's American. He's Muslim. He has no official link to Al-Queida type groups, but he follows their teachings. It's basically another Fort Hood incident.

The design of the bomb seems rather cheap with basically a pressure cooker, nails and gun-powder, which is why I'm thinking he acted alone and he's American. The complexity of the ignition would probably indicate if he had any help at all, but clearly he didn't get C-4 or dynamite or anything a large terrorist organization would have. I think he's Muslim because of the target chosen versus a high-school or something. No other group would probably find a benefit to that type of target, or choose such a risky target. Teenagers blow up schools, uni-bombers kill judges, McVey's blow up FBI headquarters, etc. And we've already seen this type of scenario with Fort Hood, the New York propane bomb/dud, along with numerous other thwarted attempts by Muslim Americans.

We shall see. :ninja:

I'm updating my prediction... The bomber acted alone. He's American. He's Muslim. He has no official link to Al-Queida type groups, but he follows their teachings. It's basically another Fort Hood incident.

Wouldn't surprise me.

Meet Carlos Arredondo

I can only imagine what kind of a shitshow this would have started if this guy had been an illegal from Costa Rica.

Amen for people like this guy. :thumbsup:

i thought this to, but then I read an article that quoted a FBI profiler who stated "the track record of people that get away with this is not good." they will be caught. too many cameras to not notice something.

Dude, check out the pic on this story about him.

My link

Focking unreal. :thumbsdown: :(

I saw that too. Unreal.

if you go to liveleak.com you can find photos of people with limbs missing.

Cool. Maybe they have a video of that 8 year old who died-sister who was six that had her leg blown off. Or better yet maybe his mother who had nails blown into her brain and is clinging to life.

I'm sure GFIAFP would still beat off to it.

Cool. Maybe they have a video of that 8 year old's sister who was six that had her leg blown off. Or better yet maybe his mother who had nails blown into her brain and is clinging to life.

I'm sure GFIAFP would still beat off to it.

if you choose not to look , thats fine, but i want to see it for myself. i dont want it sanitized