Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Mila Kunis' bewbs

Just saw her in a teeny bikini on that 70's show. And she had nothin. I mean NOTHIN'.

I was :(

Do we think some 'enhancement' work has been done there?

Seriously, she looked like a 12 boy top side. She HAS to have dated Silicon Steve at some ponit or another after that.

The real question here, does it matter how she got her bewbs?

Wiff, if you answer yes you are a blow job away from being a .

Wait a minute - Are you saying if I get a blowjob, I'll become a series of hashtags???? :unsure:

Wait a minute - Are you saying if I get a blowjob, I'll become a series of hashtags???? :unsure:

Its possible. You may have to still blow the guy in return.

She was just a kid when that show started.....she could have "grown" into them.

This thread is useless without links. :thumbsdown:

• Like 1

She was 15 when That 70's Show started. :dunno:

Based on the thread title, this is an all time dissappointing thread. :thumbsdown:

Her number one fan was was originally infatuated with teen actress Traci Lords. He sent her used condoms pressed in copies of La Vita Nuova. He sent her regurgitated chocolates. He sent her love poems made from blacking out select words in FBI Most Wanted profiles. He followed her around San Fernando Valley State College and slipped his poems under her dorm door until Ms. Lords had a restraining order placed on him. Dejected, he made plans to shoot Reagan, but Roy Hinkley Jr. beat him to it. He slipped into a decade long depression, coming out of his house only for deliveries of Dominoes pizzas and his nightly 3am ritualistic defecation on his neighbor's lawn. Then he saw Jackie on That 70s Show and found new purpose. His living room is currently divided and subdivided by cardboard walls with threads thumbtacked to points that trace the origin of Mila Kunis' breast growth. He expects a conclusion to be discovered any day now.

Mila Kunis is one of the best looking actresses IMO right now. Yes she doesn't have much in the way of a rack but she makes up for it with everything else

she is cute and all, but I don't get the infatuation with her.

Shut up Meg!

Shut up Meg!

:lol: I love it!

Also, has anyone heard her speak Russian? It's :wub:

I look at her like People used to look at Audrey Hepburn I guess. The whole "cute" factor I think goes a long way :dunno:

She's cute, "spunky", and a little exotic. Also she seems to have a pretty good personality. I've long had a thing for her but I am a little surprised at how popular she has become. I thought she was more of a niche girl.

She is one of the most overrated chicks to come down the pike in a longass time. Everybody falls all over hisself because she's trashy and flirtatious. Totally meh

She is one of the most overrated chicks to come down the pike in a longass time. Everybody falls all over hisself because she's trashy and flirtatious. Totally meh

Mila Kunis is one of the best looking actresses IMO right now. Yes she doesn't have much in the way of a rack but she makes up for it with everything else

I completely disagree. I think she is very overrated. There is nothing to make her stand out from other chicks on TV.

She is almost perfect in terms of a real girl you may actually come across in life. But if we are comparing her to supermodels and that top 1% of hit actresses, then she doesn't measure up.

Of course, I prefer the real girl level. There is something more real...and more girl...about them. So yeah, I love her. And I think she would like me if we ever met. Whereas I don't think Adriana Lima would. So that makes me like her even more. The fact that she would love me. :thumbsup:

I completely disagree. I think she is very overrated. There is nothing to make her stand out from other chicks on TV.

i agree that she doesn't have that Victoria secrets look I just think she is incredibly cute. Audrey Hepburn is thought as one of the hottest women of her day. What did she have other than the "cute" factor?

I think she's hot. But that VOICE... makes you kinda wanna jam an icepick in your ears.

I think she's hot. But that VOICE... makes you kinda wanna jam an icepick in your ears.

Black Swan allows her to toe jam an ice pick into my ears. That beaver has arms.

Shut up Old Maid!

Black Swan allows her to toe jam an ice pick into my ears. That beaver has arms.

Shut up Old Maid!

:lol: Old Maid = Meg :thumbsup: