Sign in to follow this  
The Moz

Who is in front for the 2013 GOTY (at the 6 month point)

Who is in front for GOTY?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who is in front for GOTY?

• Bunny (Hilarity)
    • Drobs (thread winning)
    • Old Maid (still the reigning hallway leader)
    • Newbs (for the Orangest skin)
    • Sux (He's here he's queer get used to it)
    • Phillybear-seems to win this thing wether voted for or not even as an alias)
    • Wiffle (should get most of the sympathy vote)

Where the fock have you been hiding, assgoblin? :shocking:

You back, or is this just a drive by?

Prison ain't easy...lol j/k

i still look in every so often. is the secretary welcher still around?

hope all is well dude!

See, no sh1t, zhe shi ge mi mi.

Also, you're not helping my cause, asswipe. :thumbsdown:

I'll help your cause at some future date. Really. You're on my short list. You may have to be the Buffalo Bills for a little while, but unlike them, The NFC is going to run out of good teams before your posting skills begin to decline. I don't see how you can be denied... unless somebody better comes along...

Mark my words: sometime before hyperinflation arrives, you'll be GOTY.

The 6 month point is almost 2 weeks away :dunno:

You going to get awesome in the next two weeks?

I have sat with 2 of the contestants this year. Hands down it is Bunny Bastards. I had to go to New Orleans to pay him a beer for that SB video bomb. Add in some of the great stories and you have a real winner.

I have say with 2 of the contestants this year. Hands down it is Bunny Bastards. I had to go to New Orleans to pay him a beer for that SB video bomb. Add in some of the great stories and you have a real winner.

He also thinks / says that you are prolly the smartest person that he has ever had the pleasure to meet in his life.

Seriously, he has said that to me. :thumbsup:

(or werds to that effect)

I'll help your cause at some future date. Really. You're on my short list. You may have to be the Buffalo Bills for a little while, but unlike them, The NFC is going to run out of good teams before your posting skills begin to decline. I don't see how you can be denied... unless somebody better comes along...

Mark my words: sometime before hyperinflation arrives, you'll be GOTY.

Doesn't one have to have said skills to begin with, or is this a bell curve kinda thing? :unsure:

It's got to come down to crackattack vs Bunny.

crackattack technically would have been 2012 GOTY, but he didn't receive the proper seeding, and ended up in a tough bracket. Still, he lost his fockin leg and posted pictures for us all to enjoy. The only problem with crackattack is he's generally not a very good poster. Does one act of amputation make one deserving of GOTY? It's not like he lost his sight. It was just a leg.

Bunny colored a cool sign and held it up on TV. He could have wrote something funny, or at least witty, but he so loves the GC that he gave us his only sign. He also makes daily contributions to the bored. He's generally a much stronger poster than crack.

Bunny colored a cool sign and held it up on TV. He could have wrote something funny, or at least witty, but he so loves the GC that he gave us his only sign. He also makes daily contributions to the bored. He's generally a much stronger poster than crack.

I can link your faggity skinny jeans wearing ass at least 10 you tube vids that I have uploaded with serious Geek Club references :mad:

So what if they all averaged 10 hits each...It's the thought, dammit

I can link your faggity skinny jeans wearing ass at least 10 you tube vids that I have uploaded with serious Geek Club references :mad:

So what if they all averaged 10 hits each...It's the thought, dammit

If i was the type that could be swayed... a video of you sk8'ing (at least attempting an ollie), in a wife beater and jean shorts, might do the trick.

If i was the type that could be swayed... a video of you sk8'ing (at least attempting an ollie), in a wife beater and jean shorts, might do the trick.

How about I just send you a pic of my junk and we'll call it even?

Where's the :wub: for OM?

Seriously, I wrote Christmas jingles for you asshats.

Where's the :wub: for OM?

Seriously, I wrote Christmas jingles for you asshats.

Ho!

crackattack technically would have been 2012 GOTY, but he didn't receive the proper seeding, and ended up in a tough bracket. Still, he lost his fockin leg and posted pictures for us all to enjoy. The only problem with crackattack is he's generally not a very good poster. Does one act of amputation make one deserving of GOTY? It's not like he lost his sight. It was just a leg.

Leg sheg. I lost my focking pemus!

seriously though Crackattack lost a leg ? :(

crackattack was driving along, minding his own business, texting some c0ck pics to his favorite transgender person when a deer came running out of the woods screaming some Arabic sounding gibberish and exploded all over his vehicle. crackattack laid in a ditch for hours, which was nothing compared to the emulsifying hooker with shoulders of a linebacker that laid in his trunk for months.

crackattack was driving along, minding his own business, texting some c0ck pics to his favorite transgender person when a deer came running out of the woods screaming some Arabic sounding gibberish and exploded all over his vehicle. crackattack laid in a ditch for hours, which was nothing compared to the emulsifying hooker with shoulders of a linebacker that laid in his trunk for months.

Were talking about Crackattack -- seems like you are reliving you're stories there at the end.

Were talking about Crackattack -- seems like you are reliving you're stories there at the end.

That would probably explain why I was slapping my d!ck around as I typed that out.

:lol: :first:

He also thinks / says that you are prolly the smartest person that he has ever had the pleasure to meet in his life.

Seriously, he has said that to me. :thumbsup:

(or werds to that effect)

He must deal with a lot of stupid people. :dunno:

Super Bowl is coming to NY. I might not be able to hold the sign myself - without getting fired - but I may have some tricks and or connections.

Run across the ice at an Islanders game.

Naked.

With GFIAFP written on your ass cheeks.

Only four of you people appreciate the greatness that is OM? :cry:

Five! I appreciate a big hallway. Need one, in fact.

Five! I appreciate a big hallway. Need one, in fact.

To store your jew gold?

We all secretly pray you'll stop posting and go away. Then...maybe then....you'll get my vote.

He must deal with a lot of stupid people. :dunno:

You have no idear

seriously though Crackattack lost a leg ? :(

Yes. In all honesty and seriousness. He did.

(and, let's not let this honest and serious crap become a "thing" here, mkay?)

I respectfully surrender whatever votes I get for GOTY to either Crack or Bunny.

It's just a matter of which way you lean. :mellow:

No way I'm not winning this thing. :mad:

:banana:

who's gonna vote drob?

Yea, right..One of his chins, mebbe :dunno: