Sign in to follow this  
phillybear

***The Official Seattle Seahawks 2013 Season Thread***

:lol:

You need to understand. Seattle is like the Canada of the NFL. No one cares. It's just "there". Of course Seattle fans get all worked up. Just like Canadians who cover their backpacks in maple leaves. But still. No one cares.

It's a small complex. Think about it. It's the only team with its own thread on a FF site.

Good luck! :D

You need to understand. Seattle is like the Canada of the NFL. No one cares. It's just "there". Of course Seattle fans get all worked up. Just like Canadians who cover their backpacks in maple leaves. But still. No one cares.

It's a small ###### complex. Think about it. It's the only team with its own thread on a FF site.

Good luck! :D

This is about as weak as Anthony Dixon's smack:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/she-hawks-49ers-running-back-anthony-dixon-sends-034543191--nfl.html

By the way who is Anthony Dixon?? :dunno:

It's easy when we have the better team. I'll just sit back and enjoy the panic.

You barely won the first matchup last year, needing to come from behind in the 2nd half.

Then the 42-13 sh!t storm hit.

You guys won the division by half a game.

Really?

You barely won the first matchup last year, needing to come from behind in the 2nd half.

Then the 42-13 sh!t storm hit.

You guys won the division by half a game.

Really?

And yet some how we are panicking. :rolleyes:

The apex predators of the NFC squaring off. I expect a close game with lots of noise

The apex predators of the NFC squaring off. I expect a close game with lots of noise

Seattle wins 24-23 in the game of the week.

Hey fellas, I got into a disagreement with a coworker last night over Russell Wilson.

He put Wilson in the same "Running QB" group as RG3, Kap, Vick, Newton, and so forth.

I was against putting him in that category. To me, Wilson runs in order to buy time to find an open wr.

I don't believe he actually runs. I think he just avoids. To me, he's just an extremely athletic pocket passer. Like an Aaron Rogers. Lesser arm, better legs. Rogers is considerd a pocket passer.

What do you guys think?

Way to go out on a limb! 26-17 Hawks. A Haushcka bomb late seals the deal. Golden Tate Sean Lees Harbaugh as he is running off the field and then Brandon Browner chokes him for good measure.

San Francisco 34-26

Wilson throws 2 picks, one is a pick 6

Kaepernick 2 tds

Kendall Hunter takes a draw play to the house

Happy now? Lol

Way to go out on a limb! 26-17 Hawks. A Haushcka bomb late seals the deal. Golden Tate Sean Lees Harbaugh as he is running off the field and then Brandon Browner chokes him for good measure.

I'm not even worried about a win. I know we'll win. I'll just be disappointed if HarBAWWW isn't laid out at least once. @sshole has been begging for it for years.

I'm not even worried about a win. I know we'll win. I'll just be disappointed if HarBAWWW isn't laid out at least once. @sshole has been begging for it for years.

I'm suprised you don't do this yourself since your such a tough guy................

Oh right, you're an internet tough guy................

San Francisco 34-26

Wilson throws 2 picks, one is a pick 6

Kaepernick 2 tds

Kendall Hunter takes a draw play to the house

Happy now? Lol

You guys are so confident you have to be prodded to call your shot!

I'm suprised you don't do this yourself since your such a tough guy................

HarBAWWW is the pretend tough guy. I call them how I see them.

I, for one, am a tough guy. I didn't like the way a bouncer was looking at my broad, so I beat him and six of his buddies into a pool of blood just last week. Further, I cursed their children to grow up to be dirty h0m0s and San Fran 49ers fans. I know, I know, same thing.

I, for one, am a tough guy. I didn't like the way a bouncer was looking at my broad, so I beat him and six of his buddies into a pool of blood just last week. Further, I cursed their children to grow up to be dirty h0m0s and San Fran 49ers fans. I know, I know, same thing.

Whoa! I think you took it too far at the end there.

Whoa! I think you took it too far at the end there.

Tough guys always take things too far. That's why we are tough guys. Grrrrrr.

To some sensitive souls being a tough guy just means talking some trash on a certain, loud-mouth, wannabe celeb. You're going to scare the little fawn away.

Hulk. Smash. :mad: :mad:

We are confident. U begged.so we threw u a bone. Kaepernicks laser is going to crack your team spirit

Reading comprehension man. That wasn't "smack talk." That's the whole point. There is a lack of smack talk because no one cares about your team.

Wow. You're slow. Figures.

What's his name?

Oh yea....FlaHawker :doh:

gentlemen, I hope you enjoyed the game.

E-Factor, sorry bro. I wan't to let you know in the KINDEST way possible that your team really gave it their all. they just suck.

gentlemen, I hope you enjoyed the game.

E-Factor, sorry bro. I wan't to let you know in the KINDEST way possible that your team really gave it their all. they just suck.

Spoken like a true homer :lol:

Spoken like a true homer :lol:

Spoken like a fan of a team that whooped another team's ass. I'm sorry you don't have allegiances anymore :singletear: :)

The funny thing is to see all the upcoming hype about San Fran going into this week's matchup, a game that the Seahawks will probably win rather easily. Gee, San Fran might go undefeated this year, based on the results. The classic overreaction to a high scoring high profile win by San Fran on national TV at home vs an ugly low scoring Seattle win on the road that barely got shown on RedZone and was typically the last game most network went to in their highlight packages. The secondary will shut down all of the WRs for SF, including that cheap shot artist stiff Boldin. It was sick watching him hit GB players in the back, out of bounds, with no ramifications. Anyway, Kaepernick chewed up a dog sh!t Green Bay secondary. I was more impressed and pleased at how bad the San Fran defense looked. No reason to expect that defense to slow down any credible passing attack. It's a shame Green Bay couldn't pull out the win after taking the lead late in the game, and it felt like Harbaugh was trying to screw over bettors by running up the score a bit on that cheese d!ck FG with 30 seconds left, but I guess he doesn't trust his secondary either. After getting a nice long look at the St Louis/Arizona game, I suspect San Fran has the worst defense in the division. But, that's my overreaction. So, what's the media response after the Seattle win this week? Seattle won at home again, no big deal?

Where to begin. Oh, yeah. 7 days ago, I knocked the game right on the screws. :selfhighfive:

If I'm a San Fran fan this morning, I'm questioning life, the universe, everything. This is now 2 games in a row where Seattle punished, smothered, outcoached, outplayed, outexecuted, and fisted the 49ers. After the Thurmond interception, I felt the game was over. The safety clinched. Never a doubt in my mind that the game was in the bag. How bad is San Francisco? They actually made our bust of a draft pick James Carpenter look good. It's a referendum on Colin Kaepernick. It's clear that he does not have any WRs to throw to at this time. I watched the guy play for years at Nevada. He is basically a one read and then tuck and run QB. He isn't going to win you a title sitting in the pocket, no matter how close he got to one last year. Harbaugh has put the kid in a position to succeed with successful play calling. Wilson is the much smarter QB, while Kaepernick is more physically talented. But you just can't fool a good defense with Kaepernick's shortcomings, which includes being a pocket passer, especially against this defense. San Fran is not built to beat Seattle without a lot of things going right, especially after Seattle has established itself in the trenches. They've had the better skill position players and secondary. Now that the big guys won the battles, where does SF have the advantages besides an easier schedule? That SF secondary has issues, and SF just doesn't have a consistent passing game. Just saying.

Wilson looked shaky early, but he's a duck furiously paddling while his torso is calm. The guy is so in control at all times, and as it's been typical, he settles down and looks invincible in the 2nd half. Lynch the running game came up huge. The defense was magic. The last 3 times Seattle has played SF, they held them to 13,13, and 3 points. That's just plain old terrific defense. The pass rush finally showed up, after many years of not seeing a whiff of one. Arvil, Bennett, and the rest were great. The secondary is among the best ever assembled. After the game, Sherman came up behind Harbaugh and smacked him on the ass. Oh, that's going to leave a mark. You know that Harbaugh probably punched his wife this morning. Hey, I haven't slept in 3 days and people are talking about a Seattle-Denver Superbowl. Somebody pinch me. Poor Gus Bradly. Emotional let down or not, the Jags are going to get killed next week. Are we going to be favored by 20?