Sign in to follow this  
paripona

Lamar Miller is overrated..

We just don't have enough info on Miller to render a judgment.

Last year's stats are decent, but most probably was in garbage time. How he does as the man is highly speculative. After one week, not good, but one week is just that, one week (not enough data).

Miller is right there with Ivory for me. Hes a warm body who might get the bulk of the carries wich is better than a guy that will get zero carries unless someone gets hurt. Miller is one of my emergency RB3 options if it gets to that point and its between him and guys that dont play. Hes right at the bottom of the draftable and startable rbs to me, wich I dont rank many so i need to take early. There are projects that I expect to sit on the bench but I need live bodies if they are to start. I always aim for 3 startable rbs and 2 projects.

Qb- RG3

Rb- Mcoy, Wilson, Lacy, J Bell, M Bush

Wr- Andre J, L Moore, Shorts, Jeffrey, A Roberts

Te- Gronk, Clark

K and Dst- Who cares

Well I thought this post was a little interesting because tanatastic was ripping Milller a bit but looking at his team he has guys like Wilson and Lacy whose situations aren't much better than Miller...

Miller gets hype Cuz he's the dolphins and Miami has a big bandwagon because they overpaid a bunch of free agents like ellerby who only was overrated Cuz he was on the ravens. U know how it is even if a player is decent if he's on a team that wins the Superbowl he gets overrated. I think the dolphins are the dream team 2.0. The eagles proved overpaying free agents Doesn't automatically make a team a contender

Jeff Ireland is a terrible GM, is what it comes down to. The sooner they fire him the better off they'll be.

Qb- RG3

Rb- Mcoy, Wilson, Lacy, J Bell, M Bush

Wr- Andre J, L Moore, Shorts, Jeffrey, A Roberts

Te- Gronk, Clark

K and Dst- Who cares

Well I thought this post was a little interesting because tanatastic was ripping Milller a bit but looking at his team he has guys like Wilson and Lacy whose situations aren't much better than Miller...

Don't put Lacy in the same class as Miller, trust me, he'll be fine.....and Wilson is a BUY low candidate that everyone should be targeting. I still believe he'll bounce back with a monster game. Possibly this week.

Jeff Ireland is a terrible GM, is what it comes down to. The sooner they fire him the better off they'll be.

And just like that, the 2X4 of truth meets the forehead of reality...BOOM!!!

Da troof has been spokened....

Don't put Lacy in the same class as Miller, trust me, he'll be fine.....and Wilson is a BUY low candidate that everyone should be targeting. I still believe he'll bounce back with a monster game. Possibly this week.

I'm not a fortune teller, just saying their situations weren't much different. Rookies or second year guys that haven't proven much yet that were supposed to be the primary RB for their respective teams...

Don't panic over miller just yet. Wait and see how he performs the week. If I overreacted to someone like lynch only getting 4 points this past week then people would laugh at me. But I'm not. I'm just waiting on him to rebound this coming week. ,miller should, do the same. I see him coming and having a decent game this week

Don't panic over miller just yet. Wait and see how he performs the week. If I overreacted to someone like lynch only getting 4 points this past week then people would laugh at me. But I'm not. I'm just waiting on him to rebound this coming week. ,miller should, do the same. I see him coming and having a decent game this week

Miller sucks. He sucked last year. I'm not sure why the hype train took off the way it did, but it did. And for all you who reached for him you deserve what you got, a warm body.

Of course, he could prove me wrong today and bust off 150 total yards and a touch. If so please feel free to quote this post and rub it in my face. Probably won't happen though.

Miller sucks. He sucked last year. I'm not sure why the hype train took off the way it did, but it did. And for all you who reached for him you deserve what you got, a warm body.

Of course, he could prove me wrong today and bust off 150 total yards and a touch. If so please feel free to quote this post and rub it in my face. Probably won't happen though.

The hype train took off when Fabiano from NFL.com wouldn't shut the eff up about Miller having the easiest fantasy schedule for RBs. Everytime he was on TV or wrote an article that tidbit was in there and people ate it up with a spoon.

So now with Lacy's concussion and Wilson sucking again is Miller's outlook better than these 2 going forward?

Miller has definitely leap-frogged Lacy and Wilson at this point. Classic week 1 overreactions. I started Miller over Joique Bell at the very last minute, flip-flopping all week. I won by 5 points :banana:

Miller has definitely leap-frogged Lacy and Wilson at this point. Classic week 1 overreactions. I started Miller over Joique Bell at the very last minute, flip-flopping all week. I won by 5 points :banana:

I also nearly started Bell but kept the faith in Miller to bounce back against an average IND D. Glad I did. People let emotions get in the way of logic way too much in fantasy. Stay the course and you're typically rewarded.

I benched Miller for Joique Bell. I had to be sure he could do anything against Indy. Now I I know he can give me a decent day, he'll be back in there. Still won this week easy thanks to those WR I have.

he still makes me nervous.. i'll probably have to start him over lacy next week, but i won't be too thrilled about it :(

He has a couple of decent matchups the next two weeks...ATL and NO. See if he can do anything in those....then sell.

He'll face the AFC North, NE, NYJ, TB, CAR.....with BUFx2 and SD sprinkled in. So starting in week 5, 8 of his final 11 games will be against some pretty good run defenses.

So now with Lacy's concussion and Wilson sucking again is Miller's outlook better than these 2 going forward?

I would say yes, however it could change on a weekly basis..........all 3 are headaches, but something tells me one of them is going to figure it out and grab the bull by the horns. Which one will it be, beats me. I had a Wilson as the next monster back after his pre-season, boy was i dead wrong lol.

I had to bump this because it appears that Miller may not be as good. some can argue it was OL or whatever but Tannehill is just not elite and is lucky to play in the AFC considering last year he played poorly and went 1-3 against the NFC last year and 2-2 the year before all because then he had Reggie and was at home against west coast team Seattle and the other being rams. Also cards wasn't exactly one of the top NFC teams and he was bad at SF. And now Moreno is hurt and will he even be the starter?

I will say this, just because the broncos ran on the pats with Moreno does not mean the dolphins will. The pats were focused on Manning and his passing game which allowed Moreno to have a good night. The pats know Tannehill is not good enough and will zero in on his running game. They did last year. The pats also however were not as good against the run last year but with what they did this offseason the pats will not need to focus so hard on the pass as Revis and Browner will help them out there. And preseason is nothing last year showed polar opposites. The top teams are not gonna show anything in preseason except when they play other top teams and that will be maybe a half. So Miller can be better in camp right now all he wants, we all know what will happen in the regular season.

I'll wait for the cliff notes of coherent thought. Maybe you can bump that up before next year.

So what youre saying is the dolphins play a new team called the pats (fine name btw) for all 16 games? The pats also have a porous run defense but make up for it by zeroing in on the rb?

I literally became drunk reading that post. Focking hammered. My goodness I wish the pats would target your keyboard and save us the incoherent diatribes normally reserved for other select fews here on the bored

I'd like to give thanks too: Law, Frozenbeernuts and giraldi02.

For a second, I didn't really know what the heck I was reading and thought I might be having a stroke.

After seeing those next 3 posts, I know it wasn't me.

:cheers:

I think the dolphins are the dream team 2.0.

Yes. Dream Team. Bird, Magic, Jordan=Tannehill, Miller, Wallace. Great call.

Yes. Dream Team. Bird, Magic, Jordan=Tannehill, Miller, Wallace. Great call.

Eagles??????????

saw that post right after it went up...thought I was having a flashback