Sign in to follow this  
Recliner Pilot

Edjr's bored must suck.

Can anyone please essplain the difference between the sanctuary and napoleon's bored?

Both have a bunch of self-absorbed asshats that left the geek club and come back just to try (and fail) to mock geek club members.

I don't get why either bored members even waste their time here if this place sux so bad.

Can anyone please essplain the difference between the sanctuary and napoleon's bored?

Both have a bunch of self-absorbed asshats that left the geek club and come back just to try (and fail) to mock geek club members.

I don't get why either bored members even waste their time here if this place sux so bad.

There is a lot you obviously don't get.

This sh!t is to Fawking funny. I give the post leader here more credit than credit is due. Bravo.

Changing the dynamics of a self sustained environment and pitting fools together makes for great bored fodder. Might have saved the place in doing it.

Self absorption dynamics at its best. Count me in.

There is a lot you obviously don't get.

Typically response from you sho nuf. No subsidence what so ever.

3 of the first 6 threads on this page are about the other board. Lololol

Funniest thing I've ever seen. People faking names to try to get in, too. The obsession is ridiculous!!! And humorous. I never realized how badly this would affect the Forbidden Five. Whoot!!!

I mock people on both boards. :wave:

3 of the first 6 threads on this page are about the other board. Lololol

Funniest thing I've ever seen. People faking names to try to get in, too. The obsession is ridiculous!!! And humorous. I never realized how badly this would affect the Forbidden Five. Whoot!!!

What? I thought there were no aliases allowed. :doh:

:lol:

Best thing about the new board is that RP and others here have gone full tilt spittle flying retard over it. :overhead:

I'm glad the Gossip Girls didn't live up to their promise to leave this bored with just 4 posters talking to each other. It's waaaaay more fun mocking them while they are here. :banana:

Typically response from you sho nuf. No subsidence what so ever.

Yeah...typical response from northern vike...showing even more he does not get.

The point of that board was never that this place sucks so bad we are going there and never coming back (at least for most that post there). yet some like you keep thinking that and keep posting it as if its fact.

Its too funny.

Look at the post right before mine now...just sheer ignorance.

Yeah...typical response from northern vike...showing even more he does not get.

The point of that board was never that this place sucks so bad we are going there and never coming back (at least for most that post there). yet some like you keep thinking that and keep posting it as if its fact.

Its too funny.

Look at the post right before mine now...just sheer ignorance.

It's more like a time out board.

Y'all have been sent to bed without supper, but once all you hyenas learn how to behave like proper Geeks, you might be able to seamlessly fit back into the main community again. Right now, the people coming back are acting like hoity toity hemorrhoids.

It's more like a time out board.

Y'all have been sent to bed without supper, but once all you hyenas learn how to behave like proper Geeks, you might be able to seamlessly fit back into the main community again. Right now, the people coming back are acting like hoity toity hemorrhoids.

Except...I have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt its a few here that can't stop obsessing and talking about that place.

Nice try...but again a big fat failure of a person you are.

The definition of messageboard alias is when a poster creates a second username. If you register in a different name than anyone knows from the board, or by stealing someone else's name, then you're not an alias. hth

Except...I have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt its a few here that can't stop obsessing and talking about that place.

And you are one of the few. :doh:

The definition of messageboard alias is when a poster creates a second username. If you register in a different name than anyone knows from the board, or by stealing someone else's name, then you're not an alias. hth

Ok webster :lol:

And you are one of the few. :doh:

Actually...you, RP...and a few others seem to care so much you have gone there and still talk about the place you don't care about.

Too funny.

Actually...you, RP...and a few others seem to care so much you have gone there and still talk about the place you don't care about.

Too funny.

:clap:

Just as we have shown beyond a shadow of a doubt you dopes wont actually leave this place, and cant stop posting in this place that you dislike.

Heck i havent seen you post in here nearly as much before "you were leaving" than as you do now....and its friggin hilarious.

Just as we have shown beyond a shadow of a doubt you dopes wont actually leave this place, and cant stop posting in this place that you dislike.

Heck i havent seen you post in here nearly as much before "you were leaving" than as you do now....and its friggin hilarious.

Actually...until yesterday I had not posted much in here since last week.

So, your point is pretty much dead wrong.

That, and as has been said over and over and over...maybe 1 or 2 people said they were leaving and not coming back.

NEVER once did I make that claim that I was leaving here. Same for most of the others.

So you can keep posting that people won't actually leave this place...but its idiotic since most never claimed they were.

Too funny.

I admited to going there for one day and left on my own accord. I have not been back to post one focking thing. Yet you come here daily to troll and add nothing. :music_guitarred:

It sucks do bad they are even reaching out to football gays for new members! What a bunch of losers!

shonuff, ihadworms, mmmmmbeer, titans

at the other bored. :lol:

This ###### fight between boreds is heelarious! :banana:

It is funny that this board seems so upset about the other.

One board has been around for years and has all of 4 more members signed in on it than one that has been around a few weeks.

It is funny that this board seems so upset about the other.

One board has been around for years and has all of 4 more members signed in on it than one that has been around a few weeks.

...and the other seems upset that the other bored doesn't seem to care as much as they like them too. Even if a new website is formed, with this beetch fight between the boreds, you think new folks are going to think this is a great new bored to join? Most people also don't get the 'humor' with the digs on each other. Me thinks even with a website design, membership will not be much more than it is now. Just a hunch. :bandana: