Sign in to follow this  
vash1012

David Wilson

wait...what? you mean there is actually someone on this bored that isn't undefeated and the highest scoring team in the league?! What's next, little wee-wee's and empty wallets? :shocking:

Everyone is either undefeated or 0-2 with everyone on their team being busts..duh

. ..yet Coughlin is fine with Eli giving the ball away.

Eli's 7 picks are more than twice as many than any other QB in the league--other than Christian Ponder and Geno Smith's 4 each.

So Coughlin's selective reprimand IS interesting.

Doesn't it make sense that Eli is throwing interceptions because Coughlin is scared of Wilson doing something dumb? It is faulty logic all the way around. Coughlin chooses to not run the ball and lose, so he does nothing but pass, which gives you the same result if you are one-sided. He is setting up both Eli and Wilson, and the defense, to fail in spectacular fashion.

I'm not a Wilson fan, but you can't keep someone that talented on the bench. Tiki Barber struggled too and he turned out alright. I don't see the difference between Wilson fumbling and Eli throwing 7 picks in two games. Either way, the other team gets the ball..... Without a quality RB, or at least one somewhat involved, the Giants are going to have a lot of guys with horrible seasons. On the plus side, this was a great year to draft Giants WR's.

Coughlin is being a petulant child. Your running game sux azz and your team is losing games because you refuse to play your most talented running back to teach him a lesson?

I’m not a Giants fan so I am happy to see it and hope it continues.

won my game despite Wilson...i kept him in the lineup but because dez broke out...still upset he dropped that pass wide open nothing but green in front of him but ill take my win anyway i can get it.... miller showeed up pretty decent for me too.....oh yeah and played bradford insted of RGIII :doublethumbsup:

A fumble is a turnover.

In 2007 and 2010, Eli threw 20 & 25 interceptions. I recall a game where Eli threw 5 interceptions!!! Why does Eli get the pass?

The same thing with San Deigo. Did Phillip Rivers win a superbowl? What's the difference between his multiple INT games and Mathews 1 fumble? Isn't multiple turnovers worst than 1?

I don't get NFL coaches. They over think wayyyy too much.

Do you see how they are making him hold the ball with both arms? No wonder he can't get anywhere, who runs like that? Unless your Christian okoye. They better just let Wilson be himself , or trade the poor kid

Coughlin's a great coach, but sometimes he can be his own worst enemy.

David Wilson falls to me in 14 team league!! Yipee - I have RBs galore!

Andre Brown breaks leg!! OMG, Wilson is gonna' carry me to title-town!! WOOT!!

Game 1: :o :mad:

Game 2: :wall: :wall: :cry:

he is not tradable at this point.

he is still a talented guy.

it is a long season.

So I wait. Put him on the bench. And wait.

A fumble is a turnover.

In 2007 and 2010, Eli threw 20 & 25 interceptions. I recall a game where Eli threw 5 interceptions!!! Why does Eli get the pass?

The same thing with San Deigo. Did Phillip Rivers win a superbowl? What's the difference between his multiple INT games and Mathews 1 fumble? Isn't multiple turnovers worst than 1?

I don't get NFL coaches. They over think wayyyy too much.

to be fair it's not the same thing. Sure a turnover is a turnover, but the cost of doing business through the air is that you have a higher risk of a turnover. Fumbles are generally caused by the player not locking up the ball. I agree that Eli's INTs need to be addressed, but to look at INTs and fumbles and say it's the same thing is extreme simplification. it far more complex than that...

it is a long season.

same here. problem is, in 14 team leagues, you don't exactly have a ton of players sitting around you can plug in. I got him in the 2nd and miraclously got AJ Green in the 3rd, but my 1st rounder is foster. I ran him and tate out this week, but that's gonna get old real quickly. Only thing else I have is Giovanni, and a couple of handcuffs that I need starters to go down to be able to use. Possibly I plug in pierce next week, but if rice is back I gotta trot out foster/tate again. It's ugly stuff...

The biggest problem for Wilson right now is not his fumbling, it's the Giants defense. If the Giant's can't get some leads, or at least not fall behind by multiple scores, there are a lot of 10-carry days ahead for Wilson.

I kept Wilson over Cobb, at the last minute, in a .5 PPR league. :wall:

I am still holding out hope. He looked like easily the best RB on the field for the Giants. He simply needs the carries. Will Coughlin give them to him, is the question.

Its a lost cause, best case scenario we get a timeshare back w no GL or meaningful carries. Its time to get whatever we can for this guy. Theres zero upside left.

it is a long season.

me too bud.

add to it scott blows and jacobs cant stay healthy. these giants cost me so many points it feels like its about time to start rethinking my whole take on life.

:/

it is a long season.

Yes, he is a hold. Bench and hold. It looks bleak right now but we're 2 weeks into the season and we know how fast things change in the NFL.

As of now who would you rather have going forward Reggie bush or Wilson ?

Put a fork in him when Andre Brown returns. The guy has been waaaay over-hyped. I drank the Kool-Aid in a couple leagues. Can't bring myself to drop him yet. I looked up his career game by game log. He hasn't done much of anything. Over-hyped. Andre Brown will be the man when he returns IMO.

As of now who would you rather have going forward Reggie bush or Wilson ?

Trick question...or really stupid question?

Or really stupid trick question?

Trick question...or really stupid question?Or really stupid trick question?

Stupid answer or really stupid answer? I say really stupid answer..

since you couldn't pick one...bush is to fragile & I think Wilson breaks out real soon.

The biggest problem for Wilson right now is not his fumbling, it's the Giants defense. If the Giant's can't get some leads, or at least not fall behind by multiple scores, there are a lot of 10-carry days ahead for Wilson.

Uh, no. That would be the biggest problem after the fact that his coach has zero confidence in him.

Put a fork in him when Andre Brown returns. The guy has been waaaay over-hyped. I drank the Kool-Aid in a couple leagues. Can't bring myself to drop him yet. I looked up his career game by game log. He hasn't done much of anything. Over-hyped. Andre Brown will be the man when he returns IMO.

Serious? He's only in his 2nd year and you've got him pegged and now judged. Good luck.

Uh, no. That would be the biggest problem after the fact that his coach has zero confidence in him.

Meh. His coach is 0-2 and the franchise QB has a 5 TD's to 7 INT's so far. His coach needs to figure something out quick.

Nice breakdown.

This lack of RB mojo is bringing the whole team down.

Can anyone imagine Coughlin benching Eli?

I've got this guy on my bench now until he performs. I think my biggest gripe is now his name. I can't stand his name. When I hear "David Wilson" I want to kill someone. I wish his name was D'brikashaw or something. D'brikashaw doesn't fumble. David Wilson does.

I have some faith there and I don't know why. Thinking about giving up Bush and Hilton for Wilson and Welker.

I still have faith in David Wilson. Coughlin has to realize that Wilson is his only chance at a good run game, and that Eli's best chance at a dominating passing attack is if it accompanied by a good run game.

I still have faith in David Wilson. Coughlin has to realize that Wilson is his only chance at a good run game, and that Eli's best chance at a dominating passing attack is if it accompanied by a good run game.

Much like Tiki Barber many years ago

In a 14 team PPR I followed that strategy for the first time ever with the philosophy that I could get Wilson in the third and that he had top five talent. I'm 0-2 and far and away the lowest scoring team in the league :clap:

Philopshies are still as only as good as the players you pick.

RB's have started off really slow. It'll pick up (well, I don't know if it will for Wilson, but RB's as a whole).

So I trade for Bradshaw to fill in for Wilson and all looks great until Bradshaw becomes even less meaningful in fantasy that Wilson.

Here is a question, do you start Wilson or Snelling this week? It is like picking between a sharp stick in the eye and kick in the butt.