Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Dolphins @ Saints - In-game discussion

I offered sproles + thompkins to both the rice and spiller owners (both rejected) this past week in my 0.5 ppr league. Dodged a bullet, at least for this week.

I offered sproles + thompkins to both the rice and spiller owners (both rejected) this past week in my 0.5 ppr league. Dodged a bullet, at least for this week.

Just read through the posts this past week about people b!tching about Spiller and Rice. I'd go after someone else if I were you.

IRT the game...............Phins look good although they'll probably lose this. Saints looking very good.

Daniel Thomas is terrible. Why would you put him in over Miller when you are running outside on a zone play? Thomas can only go one way, and that is forward.

Fortunately, Daniel Thomas being absolutely SHITTY will only help Miller going forward. I don't need a big game from Miller tonight - I just need him to be the lead back long term.

Fortunately, Daniel Thomas being absolutely SHITTY will only help Miller going forward.

that would make sense. but this is the dolphins who can't admit a mistake.

see first few years and preseason and first three games... daniel still getting 40+% of the touches.

that would make sense. but this is the dolphins who can't admit a mistake.

see first few years and preseason and first three games... daniel still getting 40+% of the touches.

If he can't produce in short yardage and still can't pass protect like last week he will lose touches. Miller looking explosive tonight despite the failure to get that first down. His burst is very good.

This Dolphins staff is completely underutilizing Lamar Miller. Most explosive weapon they have and they seemingly don't see it.

I'm impressed with the dolphins on both sides of the ball. Very solid on both sides of the ball.

I can't believe that going forward Miller won't be the main RB. He looks fantastic tonight.

He is playing very well tonight. I hope he becomes the lead back so he has more trade value going forward. Haha

He is playing very well tonight. I hope he becomes the lead back so he has more trade value going forward. Haha

No need to trade him if they can continue to utilize him creatively like this. I love that they're not just putting him in singleback and I formation sets and running straight ahead.

When he gets in space he's great.

No need to trade him if they can continue to utilize him creatively like this. I love that they're not just putting him in singleback and I formation sets and running straight ahead.

When he gets in space he's great.

I am a little stacked at RB. Charles, Forte, Bernard...

I am a little stacked at RB. Charles, Forte, Bernard...

Have the opposite problem. Nobody at RB, Dthomas, Garcon, Jordy, Gordon, Blackmon at wr :/

I realllllly need Lamar.

Have the opposite problem. Nobody at RB, Dthomas, Garcon, Jordy, Gordon, Blackmon at wr :/

I realllllly need Lamar.

Too bad we are not in the same league. I need WRs... VJax, Bowe, Hartline, Blackmon, Hopkins. =\

I needed 10 pts & I've got Miller and Colston. Thank God for Miller 'cause Colton's got zero so far. Go Fins!

Fock you Payton. Calling timeouts and giving Miami time to drive. There was never a need at all to call any of those timeouts. Moron

I was gonna trade Rivers/Sproles or Moreno for Spiller or Rice. But I don't think I will now.

I figured Spiller would break out, maybe not though.

Miller looking explosive like a truck driver's colon after a night eating Taco Bell Doritos Locos and slamming back Busch pounders while watching MMA.

I got all the points I need from Graham to win this week, but why would the Saints EVER think it's justified to take him out the game on 2nd and goal from the 5?

They scored on the play, but I'm curious how that makes any amount of sense.

Daniel Thomas is seriously one of the worst running backs I've ever seen. Bad runner, no speed, mediocre blocker.

good thing the dolphins are still alternating in daniel thomas. wouldn't want to have a chance to win the game.