Sign in to follow this  
robocardz

WTF ? Justin Blackmon suspended indefinitely?

Jacksonville should never ever draft a WR in the first round ever again, did I mention NEVAH :mad: :cry: :wall:

Justin Blackmon

Matt Jones

Reggie Williams

R. Jay Soward

Yikes

This guy has the talent to be a top 5 WR, too bad he just doesn't care. His jag's career might be over but someone else will pick him up. If Mike Vick can get a job Blackmon can

Dumped him for Nate burleson just now

This guy has the talent to be a top 5 WR, too bad he just doesn't care. His jag's career might be over but someone else will pick him up. If Mike Vick can get a job Blackmon can

Might be done, I wouldn't be suprised to see him waived this year

Fock...had him in 3/5 leagues. Thinking that he can't possibly be dumb enough to get suspended again this year couldn't have been further from the truth!

Julio Jones

Reggie Wayne

Justin Blackmon

If I can have Fitz and Harvin get injured this week, the curse can be complete.

Didn't that already happen?

Wow. We all knew this was a possibility but I still didn't see it coming. In fact, last night I made a trade in my keeper league - sending Blackmon (10th round keeper) to a 1-7 team in exchange for AJ Green, who can't be kept. Incredible timing on my part but now everyone in my league assumes I have an inside man with the Jags.

Julio Jones

Reggie Wayne

Justin Blackmon

If I can have Fitz and Harvin get injured this week, the curse can be complete.

You should be safe with Fitz - he's got a bye this week. I guess Harvin could have a set back in practice, but I think it was announced that he won't be playing this week either (and it would be a bit ahead of schedule if he suited up any time before the Seattle bye week).

\

Fock...had him in 3/5 leagues. Thinking that he can't possibly be dumb enough to get suspended again this year couldn't have been further from the truth!

If you have Josh Gordan, you might want to sell him now. :D

Most leagues won't allow a 1-7 team to trade with anyone especially not a rip off like Blackmon for AJ Green. Nice trade for you though good job !

• Like 1

Most leagues won't allow a 1-7 team to trade with anyone especially not a rip off like Blackmon for AJ Green. Nice trade for you though good job !

In a PPR, AJ Green is averaging .1 more PPG than Blackmon (including his nice game yesterday). Granted, that's a small sample size for Blackmon, but he was looking good for the rest of the season. Along with the keeper status he mentioned, it wasn't exactly a rip off.

Mike Brown just got snapped up in my remaining leagues where he was available in the last 20 min....and not by me. Doesn't anyone work later than 2 pm on friday afternoons anymore?

Top 5? No.