Sign in to follow this  
KSB2424

Help me invent something

After working for almost 15 years now I've come to realize there are only two ways to get uber rich. Invent or develop something nobody has every done, or provide a service/product better than anyone else and have people work for you.

So lets go with the former. Geek Club Weekend brainstorming session. Lets think of something to invent to make me millions. I'll eventually share with y'all. Promise.

• Like 1

I want to start up a pizza delivery joint where the delivery drivers are all hot chics with huge cans. They'll deliver in a bikini or in a "Hooters" type outfit. They'll hike their jugs up onto the top of the pizza box as they ring your doorbell/knock on your door. You open the door & see 2 tig ol bitties resting on your freshly baked pizza.

Name: "Knockers Pizza"

We could also have a "women's line" where the guys have cut bodies & wear speedo type bottoms doing the same delivery style (laying their package on top of the pizza box (s).

Name: "Ding-Dong Pizza"

Or combination of both "Knockers & Ding-Dongs" Pizza

triple sided dildo

A toilet shaped like a controversial politician or political commentator's or FlaHawker's head where you raise the scalp an sh*t inside.

Cost-effective tattoo removal. There's going to be a lot of money to made in this field in the future

Cost-effective tattoo removal. There's going to be a lot of money to made in this field in the future

Good point, not sure I could invent that though. Seems to be more of a medical discovery type of thing. I wll file that away in my memory bank though to purchase a boat load of stock in whatever company comes out with this though. :thumbsup:

Golf range finders that talk to you like the car GPS's do. Why do I have to go and "shoot" the distance and whatnot. I want some contraption in the cart to say (in a nice tone womans sexy voice) "KSB, you have 168 to the front of the green, pin is 180 and the bunker in the back is 200 yards. Good luck."

Seven...minute...abs

6 minute abs

Golf range finders that talk to you like the car GPS's do. Why do I have to go and "shoot" the distance and whatnot. I want some contraption in the cart to say (in a nice tone womans sexy voice) "KSB, you have 168 to the front of the green, pin is 180 and the bunker in the back is 200 yards. Good luck."

a golf ball with GPS in it.

Nothing enrages me more than hitting one clearly down the middle, only to get there and there is no ball.

If some other schlep picked it up, I can find it and smash him with my 6 iron

Good point, not sure I could invent that though. Seems to be more of a medical discovery type of thing. I wll file that away in my memory bank though to purchase a boat load of stock in whatever company comes out with this though. :thumbsup:

Cover the tattoo with a flesh-colored tattoo. :dunno:

Do it yourself liposuction kits.

Do it yourself liposuction kits.

I think someone already created that. It's called the diet

I think someone already created that. It's called the diet

Oh, hellz no. Not only does it take too much effort and time and discomfort, but the results are so slow. What people really want is a do it yourself liposuction kit. Something to make them fully competent to do the procedure after watching the 15 minute training video.

Take off all the lbs and then, you could go into business for yourself.

Oh, hellz no. Not only does it take too much effort and time and discomfort, but the results are so slow. What people really want is a do it yourself liposuction kit. Something to make them fully competent to do the procedure after watching the 15 minute training video.

Take off all the lbs and then, you could go into business for yourself.

If there was a kit for it, who would pay you to do it for them?

Well I guess like a lawn, you could pay a messican

If there was a kit for it, who would pay you to do it for them?

Well I guess like a lawn, you could pay a messican

Set up a chain of liposuction clinics. China would be great because any hack here can hang up a sign, open a clinic, and pretend to be a doctor. They don't need the rest of a medical school education, they just need to be trained to do this one thing well. It couldn't be that hard.

I'm gonna repackage some 250 grit sandpaper as "Tattoo Removal Kit" and throw it up on EBay.