Sign in to follow this  
BTL99

Jordan Reed says he is gonna play. You starting him?

Coming back from that concussion and missing a game.

Redskins offense looks horrible too.

Is he worth the gamble over some guy on the waiver wire like Garrett Graham or Scott Chandler?

Good question. His game is at 8:30. We we're told by root world that it would be a game time decision. I plan on going back to Cameron merely because he is healthy and reed may not be. I do not want to have him take one hit and then you never see him again.

So to answer your question, no, because my replacement has possibilities and isn't too shabby. If my back up was Tim wright or Delaney walker, then I'd probably go with reed and take my chances.

• Like 1

I'm rolling with him over Delanie Walker.

I'm actually going with Walker over Reed.

Yeah, this is a tough one. I would hate to wait and find out that he isn't gonna play or something......fantasy football....lol

Yes.

But in the league I own him I have a first round bye locked up... so two weeks of games that don't matter. SO you prolly don't care what I think.

I'm actually going with Walker over Reed.

Yeah I like Walker a lot. He's been a target hog on that offense. He's a great play for replacing Reed IMHO.

I have Housler, Reed and Green (SD)......I like them all this week, but uncertain on Gates taking away from Green and Housler playing Philly and Reed possibly injuried. Very unclear who is the better play IMO.

It's him or Housler .5 PPR

I've got Reed in now but I'd like to get a definite before the 1 PM games.

Started witten over him, but almost put reed in last second. Just couldn't risk it with him being questionable at the time. I do like his matchup though for everyone still debating.

No.

I played Witten in one league and will play Cameron in another.

I've never understood the game time decision or even the game day call.

To me, if a guy isn't physically capable of even putting in a full practice just a day before a game, what is going to magically change in 24 hours, (other than pumping the player full of drugs) that will allow him to take the pounding of an NFL game?

• Like 1

I've never understood the game time decision or even the game day call.

To me, if a guy isn't physically capable of even putting in a full practice just a day before a game, what is going to magically change in 24 hours, (other than pumping the player full of drugs) that will allow him to take the pounding of an NFL game?

I def agree with this. I will usually play the uninjured player if it's borderline at all.

In this case is it simply a matter of him getting cleared for the concussion or are there lingering affects?

Could be some gamesmanship here too by the coaches.

I have T Wright or reed, still not sure who to play.

Am in the same boat... To be fair, not sure you could go wrong either way. Given the concussion situation with Reed, and the fact Wright actually has a good match up. Carolina's defense is going to smother Glennon and the Bucs, and he'll be looking for a safety valve all day. That valve has been Wright all season, and to tell you the truth I am very high on Tampa right now. They are playing MUCH better than their record indicates, and probably have one of the top ten offensive lines at this points in the season. They are meshing together and just mauling opponents in both run and pass blocking.

I myself am rolling with Reed, because my fantasy style is to roll with the upside whenever practical. If Reed is healthy and finishes the game, IF, then odds are he will outperform Wright given his talent and game situation. I've been burned bad with in-game injuries this season, so all you really can do is go out on your shield lol...

Expecting Reed to bounce right back this week with 60-80yds and a TD. Lock it up.

FYI: He's only topped 55 yards in 4 of 8 games and scored 1 TD in 3 of those games. Far from a lock.

I'd say 50-60 yards is a good bet, but a TD is less than 50-percent.

Yeah, this is one of many reasons people hate the Rat.

From "Cleared to play" to "out..."

Nice. Concussions are killing my team this season. Would've gotten a 1.7 from Wright so not flogging myself too badly.

glad i played delanie walker earlier....concussions literally killed me at TE this season (finley owner originally)

Ok well enough with the spilt milk - who is worth picking up from the remaining 4 teams yet to play? Anyone worth dropping a handcuff Rb for?

Ok well enough with the spilt milk - who is worth picking up from the remaining 4 teams yet to play? Anyone worth dropping a handcuff Rb for?

L Green is still on the WW in my league... I'll probably drop my second defense for him this week. First round bye in the playoffs next week... so I still don't need him... but the combo of the Rat and RGIII sucking balls is making me nervous.

Wow F this, POS focking loser. Playoff spot on the line and I'm down 12 with Lynch/Reed going against Graham.

I cannot add/drop after morning games start...BS

Pansy azz biatch azz p00sy. Seriously? Any real man who's played football would just man up and hide the fact you have a headache. If you're cleared to play and have passed the tests in this day and age, you're good to go. The headache is most likely from something else.

I would suspect that doesn't necessarily bode well amongst his peers in the locker room. Most players would have never mentioned such a thing....gotta rethink my TE position for the playoffs.

Never heard of this happening, passing the tests then getting a headache? something ain't right here.

Decent chance I lose now because of this. Never known a season like this for injuries.