Sign in to follow this  
ZeroTolerance

Auburn/Alabama - the finish of all finishes

Hate both teams. Amazing how undisciplined they were on the return. Only one guy on that half of the field, and the returner clearly went right for that sideline.

Luck box Auburn...

Do you think Nick Saban might be regretting THAT decision just a little bit? :lol:

Couldn't happen to a bigger dooshbag!

Saban is the most arrogant motherfawer in modern day coaching. Prolly one of the best recruiters in the past three generations. And a great coach on the field. But his ego has made him the biggest dooshbag to Cary that.

He's despised by the old school Alumni at Alabama even though he wins championships. He treats the media like dogshit and never gets questioned by them. That's why he picks small town schools to coach.

He would never coach a USC team or any other big market school because he couldn't control the media. He would get hammered tonight if he was coaching any of the big schools in the northeast. These little hodunk towns he coaches for are freightened of him.

Was just watching ESPN and they are licking his bawls. His fourth quarter coaching deserves extreme scrutiny. Three major fawk ups and he gets a pass because they fear the dooshbag. Love it.

Nice. Did you rush the field?

Yes. We never let people on the field, but we got down there tonight. I took a bunch of pictures.

I was sitting on the 20 at the end and side of the field where the last TD was scored. :banana:

Yes. We never let people on the field, but we got down there tonight. I took a bunch of pictures.

I was sitting on the 20 at the end and side of the field where the last TD was scored. :banana:

I thought I saw your big ass melon! :cheers:

That was a game for the ages. I'll never live to see another game like that one. Unfawkingbelievable!

Eat it Saban!!

:banana:

Dumb question? I'm betting you had to pee once you stormed the field. Did you piss out there?

Dumb question? I'm betting you had to pee once you stormed the field. Did you piss out there?

Nope. Took a shot of whiskey. :banana:

College football is for toothless Southerners.

I haven't seen this much excitement since Bobbi-Jo found out she was pregnant on Teen Mom 3.

Anything that undermines the BCS and/or undermines the SEC is a huge plus for college football. It's a good day.

Anything that undermines the BCS and/or undermines the SEC is a huge plus for college football. It's a good day.

Really? Auburn is probably going to play in the National Championship game with one loss over an undefeated team simply because it plays in the SEC.

College football is a joke.

Really? Auburn is probably going to play in the National Championship game with one loss over an undefeated team simply because it plays in the SEC.

College football is a joke.

Florida St is by far the #1 team in the country; I actually preferred them to Alabama prior to this week. They won't lose to Duke. They're in.

Unless Ohio St lose their conference championship game to Michigan St, they are in. Actually, Missouri has an excellent shot at beating Auburn. However, you can't allow a bogus one loss team skip over an Ohio St team that hasn't lost a game in two years. They deserve the shot. They allowed undefeated Notre Dame into the "title" game last year, so what possible reason can you give to keep Ohio St out, other than the dirtbags at ESPN and CBS pushing their pro-SEC agenda due to contractual obligations.

Florida St is by far the #1 team in the country; I actually preferred them to Alabama prior to this week. They won't lose to Duke. They're in.

Unless Ohio St lose their conference championship game to Michigan St, they are in. Actually, Missouri has an excellent shot at beating Auburn. However, you can't allow a bogus one loss team skip over an Ohio St team that hasn't lost a game in two years. They deserve the shot. They allowed undefeated Notre Dame into the "title" game last year, so what possible reason can you give to keep Ohio St out, other than the dirtbags at ESPN and CBS pushing their pro-SEC agenda due to contractual obligations.

This is all that matters in the world of college football.

If the BCS has any integrity, it would allow Ohio State (assuming they beat Michigan St) in the championship game with Florida State. I, for one, do not believe that the NCAA or BCS has any shred of integrity considering its practices forcing kids into playing college football instead of allowing them straight into the NFL (if they choose that route).

It's all about money and contract obligations. Auburn will be considered as a championship contender.

This is all that matters in the world of college football.

If the BCS has any integrity, it would allow Ohio State (assuming they beat Michigan St) in the championship game with Florida State. I, for one, do not believe that the NCAA or BCS has any shred of integrity considering its practices forcing kids into playing college football instead of allowing them straight into the NFL (if they choose that route).

It's all about money and contract obligations. Auburn will be considered as a championship contender.

Florida St will beat whoever they face, unless some shady sh!t goes down, and that money grubbing broad somehow gets the QB of Florida St arrested before the BCS game, and allows a bogus Auburn team to play Alabama for the title while undefeated Ohio St plays in the Beef O'Brady bowl. :overhead:

Florida St will beat whoever they face, unless some shady sh!t goes down, and that money grubbing broad somehow gets the QB of Florida St arrested before the BCS game, and allows a bogus Auburn team to play Alabama for the title while undefeated Ohio St plays in the Beef O'Brady bowl. :overhead:

It will be interesting to see how Winston and the semen covered panties plays into the BCS decision making process.

Hate both teams. Amazing how undisciplined they were on the return. Only one guy on that half of the field, and the returner clearly went right for that sideline.

Luck box Auburn...

That's an incredibly difficult play to defend on the rare occasions that it happens. Unlike a kickoff or punt, your "coverage" team in that scenario is a bunch of O-linemen.

Unless Ohio St lose their conference championship game to Michigan St, they are in. ...what possible reason can you give to keep Ohio St out, other than the dirtbags at ESPN and CBS pushing their pro-SEC agenda due to contractual obligations.

You answered your own question. If Auburn beats Missouri, they'll get the other spot in the Make Believe Title Game.

Sadder still, the lemmings will excitedly await next year with baited breath because of the advent of the "playoff". What a joke.

SEC haters are in paradise - as unless MSU beats OSU no SEC team wil;l be in the the title game.

Might be Sabans last game in Bama - Texas is throwing a truck of money at him

Even if rapist Winston is arrested, suspended, or whatever there is just no way of keeping Florida State out of this game. The only thing that could happen is the NCAA stepping in and putting the ban hammer down on them....which takes time. Florida State could win it then have it stripped.

SEC haters are in paradise - as unless MSU beats OSU no SEC team wil;l be in the the title game.

You're kidding yourself. If Auburn beats Missouri they'll be in.

I'm expecting Auburn to jump Ohio State in the computer polls (a win over a team that was ranked 1 or 2 in all of them will certainly do more for them than Ohio State's win over Michigan), so it will come down to how many people vote Auburn over Ohio State if both teams win.

I'm expecting Auburn to jump Ohio State in the computer polls (a win over a team that was ranked 1 or 2 in all of them will certainly do more for them than Ohio State's win over Michigan), so it will come down to how many people vote Auburn over Ohio State if both teams win.

I'd laugh pretty good if OSU got shut out again....only big ten team I actively root against.

It deserved its own thread as well

No, it was good here.