Sign in to follow this  
giraldi02

Check In Time. Playoffs Edition

Who's in?

Came in 1st in 3 of my leagues...will make playoffs in one more as the 4th and final seed (10 teamer that runs week 15/16)

1st place at 9-4, 1st in points, and a first round bye earned.

10 man keeper league, .5 ppr

QB: Cam, Dalton

RB: Charles, Bush, Stacy, Vereen, Tate

WR: Gordon, Dez, A. Brown, Jeffery

TE: Gronk

K: Hauschka

DEF: Chiefs, Dolphins

Today was a good day.

Made playoffs in all 3 leagues. First round bye in big money league. Have a real good chance to win at least 2 of the 3.

• Like 1

Missed in one (the cheap one... BFD)... Number one seed locked up last week. This week and next week only matter for total points... which I'm also leading. :lock:

I've also had the highest weekly total in the league this week and last week while starting Jordan Reed.and had Decker on my bench this week. Getting real nervous about a 1 and Done playoff appearance since my team has been cruising... 7 in a row... over 100 points in all 7... which is kinda rare in my league.

My BS work team is 11-2 and second in total points, 10-teamer.

My "real" team is 8-5 and 3rd of 14 teams so I play next week. I don't have very high hopes.

Main money league wrapped up 1st round bye yesterday and point leader, 8 - 5 record.

Other two leagues will make playoffs in both.

Made playoffs in one league and need 31 points from Brees and Sproles to grab the last playoff spot in my other league

Made it in my main league, so 1 of 2

12 team PPR

QB-Rodgers, Kaep

RB-Woodhead, Lacy, L. Bell, M. Ball, Rainey, D. Brown

WR-Calvin, Gordon, Roddy, Goodwyn

TE-H. Miller, L. Green

Finished 8-5

Playoffs in all 3 leagues. 6-7 record in big $ league with most total pts. I just got lucky that alot of other teams sucked.

Looks like I should win my first playoff game. I'm up by 30 with Brees left to play. He's got Marshawn and Golden. I feel confident.

I'm backing in to the playoffs. Started 6-1, ended 7-6. Team has fallen apart - all those players that started out great are now playing terrible - M Ryan, J Cameron, J Nelson, Chiefs Defense...My team has scored 1 touchdown in 2 weeks :(

Started 0-3 and am ending in either first or 2nd seed (haven't looked at tie breakers yet) @ 9-4.

Tony Romo

Marshawn Lynch

Reggie Bush

Andre Brown

Alshon Jeffrey

Keenan Allen

Ladarius Green

Chiefs

Prater

My money league I locked up top seed, first round bye and regular season champ which is $200.00

My work league I've pretty much got 2nd seed, first round bye and on my death bed, I'll receive total consciousness. So I got that going for me; which is nice.

10-3 at the moment... riding a 9 game winning streak... first in points. 10 team league. Other 2 leagues I am out of the playoff picture.

Matthew Stafford
Adrian Peterson*
Alfred Morris
Calvin Johnson*
Josh Gordon
Keenan Allen**
Jason Witten
New England**
Justin Tucker**
* = Got in Trade
** = WW

Backed into a wildcard spot in my dynasty league, with a lineup of:

Romo

AD

Charles

Cooper

Michael Floyd

Burleson/Boykin/Patterson

Witten/Bennett

Bailey

Cardinals D

After losing Foster, Maclin, Wayne, and Broyles.

I locked a spot this last week at 8-5 in my 12-team PPR league, which has me pretty happy since Yahoo projected me to go 0-12 after the draft. Eat it, Yahoo!

QB: Russell Wilson

WR: Dez Bryant

WR: Victor Cruz

WR: Mike Wallace

RB: Matt Forte

RB: Andre Brown

TE: Charles Clay

WRT: Danny Woodhead

WRT: Bobby Rainey

12 team - 1st place - 1st round bye

14 team - 2nd place, playoffs start now! Don't feel comfortable with RG3 vs KC. Other options are Fitzpatrick, Glennon, Tannerhill - any ideas/ suggestions?

Dominated a 10 team league this year, finished 11-2 first in points by far.

QB - Romo

RB's - Lynch, Reggie bush, Stacy, Ridley

WR's - Dez, Antonio brown, Josh gordon, Fitz

TE - Cameron

Panthers/Crosby

Barely made the cutoff in an 8 teamer, finished 6-7 (though second in overall pts -_-). Should hopefully be able to finish strong.

Had no business making playoffs in my 10-teamer with the LOWEST season total points at 7-6-1. Have no business going anywhere in the playoffs either with a draft in the first 5 rounds that consisted of Spiller, T-Rich, Ridley, Cobb, and Bowe.

QB: Foles, Romo

RB (2): Spiller, Rainey, J. Bell, Ogbannaya, Ellington, Ridley

WR (2): Shorts, Torrey Smith, D. Moore, Hartline/Edelman (waiver pickup this week...21st of season)

TE: Davis, Benett

Cards/Hauschka

This is the worst team I have ever made the playoffs with, and not by a little bit.

Will finish 1st in 14 out of 15 leagues. The other team is 4-9, but I have the most total points. I am great.

Maybe you can take some of that winning $$$ and put it towards sum OCD counseling? Or you can stop playing in high school or yahoo leagues :dunno:

Will finish 1st in 14 out of 15 leagues. The other team is 4-9, but I have the most total points. I am great.

This is pathetic on so many levels.

• Like 1

Finished 1st in my division with a 9-4 record. Earned a first round bye and also led the league in scoring.

QB: P.Manning, T.Pryor

RB: M.Lynch, A.Brown

WR: D.Thomas, H.Douglas, J.Boykin, R.Streater, J.Reed, R. Cobb

D/ST: Seahawks, Steelers

K: R.Brionas, M.Bryant

League 1: Going in as 6th seed in 12 teamer @ 7-6, but the highest scoring team by 97 pts on the season.

League 2: Going in as 3rd seed in 16 teamer @ 9-4, but the highest scoring team by 51 pts on the season. Started 1-3 but finished 8-1. Would love to win this one since it contains 1 renowned sports writer and another fairly renowned one as well.

Started 0-5.

12 team money redraft.

Lost Julio...and Matt Ryan for all intents and purposes.

Finish 6-7 and the 4 seed.

No trades only worked WW heavy.

All about getting hot at the right time....and some good fortune.

8-5, 3rd seed of 6.

Cool story bro moment of the year: I directly cost myself the top seed, here's how...weeks ago a division rival of mine was tied for 1st yet was just too stupid to set his lineup before the Thursday game and was gonna take 3 zeroes. I hate this stuff and think everyone should field a lineup, no free wins for anyone! So I made a stink and had the commish set his lineup for him thinking he had just not cared anymore (it's a $200 league, wtf). Well he ended up winning by 2 points that week, so it was directly cuz of me. Yep u guessed it, that guy started paying attention and edged me out for top seed by 1 game. Serves me right for wanting a fair playing field. Now I'm a huge favorite this week so that means I'll lose pretty big.

Squeeked in this year at 5-8 in 12 team 3 yr keeper league. 2nd highest scoring in league - top 3 from each of 2 div make it. other 2 teams needed to lose, one at 5-8 and one at 4-8. 4-8 team won, but i win tie on points for at 1344. wow...

#1 Seed at 17-9 in 12 team league 8 teams make playoffs. Won 17 games with no real RBs after #1 pick Martin was worthless and have to flip coin between Sproles, Montee Ball and Mendenhall :dunno:

QB-Brady

RB1-MJD

RB2-Mendenhall

WR1-Calvin

WR2-Andre Johnson

TE-Gronk

FLEX-Fitzgerald

K-Bailey

D/St-Arizona or Patriots

8-5, 3rd seed of 6.

Cool story bro moment of the year: I directly cost myself the top seed, here's how...weeks ago a division rival of mine was tied for 1st yet was just too stupid to set his lineup before the Thursday game and was gonna take 3 zeroes. I hate this stuff and think everyone should field a lineup, no free wins for anyone! So I made a stink and had the commish set his lineup for him thinking he had just not cared anymore (it's a $200 league, wtf). Well he ended up winning by 2 points that week, so it was directly cuz of me. Yep u guessed it, that guy started paying attention and edged me out for top seed by 1 game. Serves me right for wanting a fair playing field. Now I'm a huge favorite this week so that means I'll lose pretty big.

I'm in the same boat. Had a guy who was stuck at airport in San Fran and couldn't draft. As commish I drafted his team and ended up rating his team stronger than my own team. Fast forward to Week 5, when he forgets to set his lineup, has 3 starters on bye, and is playing me. Not wanting to get an unfair advantage I change his lineup, and the focker beats me. That one loss has flipped our playoff seedings all around and taken me from potentially the #3 seed down to #6.

I'm in the same boat. Had a guy who was stuck at airport in San Fran and couldn't draft. As commish I drafted his team and ended up rating his team stronger than my own team. Fast forward to Week 5, when he forgets to set his lineup, has 3 starters on bye, and is playing me. Not wanting to get an unfair advantage I change his lineup, and the focker beats me. That one loss has flipped our playoff seedings all around and taken me from potentially the #3 seed down to #6.

I think that you did the right thing...and the fantasy gods will treat you with kind consideration.

Dropped out of my 16-year 12 team auction keeper league and joined my neighborhood 14-team standard redraft league.

Started 1-3 and then won 8 of 9 (and last 5 in a row) to finish 1st at 9-4.

1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1W/R, 1TE, 1K, 1DEF

Wilson, Fitzpatrick

McCoy, Murray, Jennings, Stacy

Green, Allen, Bowe, Randle, Crabtree

Reed, Green

Dawson

Carolina, Miami

Picking up Jennings and Stacy off the waiver wire gave me a homerun for my flex and got me through the tough bye weeks at the end of the season.