Sign in to follow this  
ricanrockers

Philadelphia Weather

Philly Homers, how's the weather out there? Is it a risky play to start Foles? They're say winter storm by halftime.

It's cold right now, that's it. Calling for about an inch of a snow/sleet/rain mixture starting early afternoon, not a "winter storm."

Funny the weather media hype to get anyone to tune in....we're going to get drizzle that may be cold enough to be flurries.

I hope the salt trucks are out, and don't forget the bread and water. :doh:

• Like 1

Light flurries now falling in Philly, I will update you hourly.

The snow is coming down steadily, accumulating on grass and cold spots on the sidewalks, still melting on the streets.

Funny the weather media hype to get anyone to tune in....we're going to get drizzle that may be cold enough to be flurries.

I hope the salt trucks are out, and don't forget the bread and water. :doh:

Thanks for the insight CLOWN!!

• Like 1

The snow is coming down steadily, accumulating on grass and cold spots on the sidewalks, still melting on the streets.

Thanks for the update!!

kickoff - short

first pass by Stafford - duck, short,

2nd play - fumble

3rd play - short pass to J Bell

punt

This snow is heavy and heavily affecting the game.

Well F, I would've gone for the Lions DST had I known this was going to be this bad.... :(

Bell sucking

You would suck too if you were playing in a snow monsoon. There is 2-3" of snow on the field.

I gotta think that the weather favors Detroit though....Philly's offense is shifty, and this weather really hurts that.

I gotta think that the weather favors Detroit though....Philly's offense is shifty, and this weather really hurts that.

Keep thinking the dainty lions who can only score when Calvin is a factor will be good in the snow! Just praying desean can get a few pnts.

started stafford in 1 league and foles in another, got the weather news late (fox never cut to field views pre-game) and have russ wilson on my bench in both leagues...looking like two losses in each semi-final, F this weather

Lol another bell fumble. Plus they are running on 3rd and long! It's a nightmare for the lions.

Turnovers aside, Philly isn't faring any better.

The snow is over the players' high-top cleats! Whoever scores period might win this game. Basically, it is a bunch of shuffling, then punting.

not even going to attempt a field goal in this weather. Ball on the Philly 11, 4th and 2. Too treacherous to kick. Stafford actually looks like he's throwing the ball well, considering the elements.