tikigods

FBG ripping on Geek Club

Your post reminded me of one of my early threads about medical school classroom geography. One that would have probably gotten me banned at FBG. I dug it up and had to relink my masterpiece diagram of my classroom. Brought back some memories for me. I wonder how some of these clons are doing now:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=364147

I'm impressed with Jerry's ability to shoehorn a story about his kid's acedmics in two related threads posted years apart.

I'm impressed with Jerry's ability to shoehorn a story about his kid's acedmics in two related threads posted years apart.

I just read that older thread; sometimes I impress even myself.

I'm sure I posted it in other threads, but that was the year my daughter was diagnosed with diabetes, and we ended up leaving after that year because they were less than cooperative with her situation.

You have a tremendous set of faggots here. Kudos to all of you cocksuckers.

:wave:

You can't get away with anything here. I called smashmouth elf a d1ckhead this morning and Mikey deletored the post.

This place is worse than Communist Russia!

Gawd you're a whiny cunnt.

You have a tremendous set of faggots here. Kudos to all of you cocksuckers.

Not as many as FBG. That place is a puddle of anal aids.

I think I'm on the path to getting banned over there, or at least another timeout. My wife is out of town tonight and I'm bored. The challenge is to make sure you don't say anything actually offensive, and yet get banned anyway. Actually that might not be that big of a challenge if you take on one of their more established posters.

Is you go out, make sure you go after that dooshnozzle Aaron Rudeski or whatever the fvck his name is. what a pretentious d1ck head.

when fbg popped up in 2001 a bunch of us back row huddlers rushed over for low member#s. someone started a thread comparing the fbg logo to a klansman and it wasnt caught by the mods for half a day. it recieved quite a few replies before joe showed up. the mass bannings that ensued reached holocaustesque proportions. that incedent alone explains the tone over there that still lingers to this day.

Is you go out, make sure you go after that dooshnozzle Aaron Rudeski or whatever the fvck his name is. what a pretentious d1ck head.

Ain't that the truth...

I tried posting over there after the Latin Pimp incident. It was blah. If I want to talk to people in the same respectful manner as do in real life, and be ‘excellent’ to them, then.... well, I can do that in real life with real people. I come here in my spare time to say things I can't in real life. That’s the beauty of this place.

Plus that place is too easy to dominate threads. It offers little competition. On the rare occasion I am faltering here, I may venture over to FGB's as a self esteem booster. I sometimes do the same with my golf game. FBG's is the local easy ass municipal golf course I may seek out to go shoot a low round in order to boost my confidence.

Let's see if I get bannored now:

You have any women posters here?

Do you have any posters there?

Quality over quantity weatherboy. Now, where ya hiding your biitches?

FBG is "serious" message board posting - they've very "serious" over there - the whole thing is very important and structured to them. Hanging out there is kinda' like hanging out at a company sponsored event.

The Geek Club is a dive bar. Nothing here is very serious at all. Some freaks. Some cool people. Overall a strange place with strange culture... the innerwebs "island of misfit toys", I guess.

And then there's the whole fantasy football angle, which is what lured me here to begin with.

FBG has long had a lot of "paid" content and, I just don't get that. I don't get paying for FFball content - it's like using real money to by "fake magic swords" in a video game.

So, give me FFToday with it's dive bar freaks and zero-dollar drafts.

• Like 1

What a bunch of poosays. They deleted the thread. :lol:

Med had some quality sh!t in that thread.

what is tub girl?

Did somebody post tub girl? Gawddammit, I was having fun in that thread. :angry:

Always bet tails. Always

I'm not even sure what this means in the current context but I laughed anyway. :doublethumbsup:

The fbg guys in that thread were so lame. I would post a line insinuating that one of em was a pedifile and all I'd get back is: "you're so dumb" they're favorite line was, "this is the weakest jihad ever" when it was just a couple of us destroying their fftoday thread.

The fbg guys in that thread were so lame. I would post a line insinuating that one of em was a pedifile and all I'd get back is: "you're so dumb" they're favorite line was, "this is the weakest jihad ever" when it was just a couple of us destroying their fftoday thread.

:doublethumbsup:

FBG takes down their threads.

I guess they couldn't handle the ass kicking they were receiving.

What a bunch of poosays. They deleted the thread. :lol:

FBG takes down their threads.

I guess they couldn't handle the ass kicking they were receiving.

Tiki is always on top of stuff. :clap: :doh:

RMFF!

Tilt!

Link?

Medstoopid

i

i

i

i

j

Like a moth to a flame.

:banana:

:doublethumbsup:

OWNED! :lock:

Actually, I started another thread there last night asking why the first thread was deleted. After about 15 unfunny but unoffensive posts, that one went poof as well.

Bunch of phaggity fuckfucks. :thumbsdown:

Any idea who that fantasycurse phag is? I was starting to mess with him severely in Jerry's second thread, but then it got deleted. I was inches from getting him to cry.

Actually, I started another thread there last night asking why the first thread was deleted. After about 15 unfunny but unoffensive posts, that one went poof as well.

Sounds like Recliner Pilot would fit right in.

I wonder if my lottery thread is still going.

Any idea who that fantasycurse phag is? I was starting to mess with him severely in Jerry's second thread, but then it got deleted. I was inches from getting him to cry.

Ahh... maybe that is why it was deleted. When I left it was totally milquetoast. Sounds like you cranked it up a notch. :thumbsup:

I posted in that thread early this morning...went looking for it towards the end of the work day.