Sign in to follow this  
BunnysBastatrds

How'd You Meet Your __________ ?

Reading Gepettos thread made think about all the significant wemens I've had over the years.

Met the wife at The Howling Wolf on New Years Eve. Walter Wolfman Washington was playing. She was with a group of her friends and I was with a group of my friends. Someone in her group knew someone in my group. I saw she had a cell phone and asked her if I could borrow it. I wanted to call a chick who just broke with me to tell her Happy New Years. I ended up getting kicked out for making fun of a woman who I thought was tranny. Didn't see her again for two months. Saw her at a bar and made out with her at the end of it for two hours. I remembered to get her number this time.

One chick I met, actually didn't meet her, just was casually walking by while some dude was going down on her in a hammock. She didn't look to in to it. When I walked past she jumped. I told her I could do better. She let me prove it two weeks later.

I did a stage intro for Walter "Wolfman" Washington back in 89 or 90. Great guy, really good guitar player, killer blues voice.

I did a stage intro for Walter "Wolfman" Washington back in 89 or 90. Great guy, really good guitar player, killer blues voice.

you guys still together ?

Met my wifey in law school. Didn't much like her at first, and I'm sure the feeling was mutual! :lol:

A couple years into school we had to work together on something and the relationship sorta kindled from there. :wub:

Stands as a testament that while first impressions are important, you should try to keep an open mind about people because they can always surprise you

Met my wifey in law school. Didn't much like her at first, and I'm sure the feeling was mutual! :lol:

A couple years into school we had to work together on something and the relationship sorta kindled from there. :wub:

Stands as a testament that while first impressions are important, you should try to keep an open mind about people because they can always surprise you

My story is similar. We were both in a rotation program in our first jobs out of college. I thought she was a pristine biotch (ends up she wasn't) and she thought I was a stuck-up ass hole (ends up I was). But we got to be friends and are still together 24+ years later.

I didn't like my BF very much either when we first met...

sometimes I still don't. :D

A friend of mine was driving to work one day. There's a two lane access road that runs through a large subdivision. Stop signs every fifteen blocks. 30 MPH. He's doing the speed limit in his Chevy IROC-Z. She's (36B) driving a piece of sh!t. She decides to go around and pass him up. He gets pissed that this b!tch has the nerve to pass him up in his HeyBra car so he goes around and gets in front of her. They get to the stop sign and she ignores it and goes around and passes him up. He can't believe the bawls on this woman and is determined to find out who she is. He eventually gets in front of her and blocks the road and gets out and asks her, "Who the fawk are you?" They were married a year later.

I didn't like my BF very much either when we first met...

sometimes I still don't. :D

Yes we know. Because you'll tell anyone that will listen.

I met her at a wedding. I was in the wedding party and was plenty drunk. I am surprised that she was still willing to go out with me after that. :dunno:

I met the future mrs. kilroy69 through a mutual friend. I made sure that after every girl I banged I told them " hey look if you liked this by all means refer me to a friend" I banged a mutual friend of ours and she told the future wife how much she enjoyed me and that she should try me out. We clicked and have been together for going on 5 years. The refer me to a friend trick got me more ass than myspace and that is saying a lot.

My ex wife....

We were in college and it was me and two high school friends. Maybe 1999. We invited a girl from high school that we were friends with to a Lenny Kravitz concert in which Buck Cherry was opening. Had an extra ticket so the chick brings her room mate.

Me and my best friend played the shot of beer a minute game before hand...except it was rum instead of beer.

I vomited in the car on the way to the venue. My buddy was more pumped for Buck Cherry, but we were late to the show. Yet he was so drunk that he convinced himself Lenny Kravitz was opening for Buck Cherry. We walked in to an obvious LK mega hit, yet my buddy yelled "See! This is Buck Cherry!"...

I got sick in the concert. They took me back to the car and I slept. This was on a Thursday, and I ate my first bite of solid food that Sunday night. Not even a cracker for close to 3 days.

Somehow I was married to that roommate a few years later. :dunno:

long story. will tell it another time. 19 yrs on 9/2. just a movie and nice restaurant tonight. next year we will either defer to the winter and ski austria and switzerland, or find a nice warm tropical island and drink a lot of rum.

They were a birfday present 8 or 9 years ago :wub:

You scare me

So you grew on her slowly, like mold.

She was the publisher of a weekly advertising publication,I met her when I went in to look for a sales job.She all but blew me off but finally said I could check back in the future.So I checked back 3 days later,got nowhere and checked back 3 more days later and landed an interview with the sales manager.Got offered a job and this came to that and we got married a little over a year later.