Sign in to follow this  
phillybear

***The Official Seattle Seahawks IN-Season Thread 2014-15***

Could have really used Harvin yesterday. Just sayin. :dunno:

I dunno. The way they were talking, harvin was pulling the team down. They might not have made it if he was still there

It's clear you don't seek respect. My bad...that's what your mom shakes her cans for. She's working it on the corner for your smack fix and that's impressive in my book. Props to her.

Skip to the seven minute mark. :clap:

Could have really used Harvin yesterday. Just sayin. :dunno:

Harvin wouldn't have helped much seeing as Bevell had no idea how to effectively involve him. But yeah, getting better at WR and TE is something they should definitely look into. Aside from Chris Matthews (never caught a pass before yesterday) the WRs and TEs were pretty pathetic.

Harvin wouldn't have helped much seeing as Bevell had no idea how to effectively involve him. But yeah, getting better at WR and TE is something they should definitely look into. Aside from Chris Matthews (never caught a pass before yesterday) the WRs and TEs were pretty pathetic.

It looks like they may already have the real deal in Matthews, which should help with the offseason upgrade. Reading some excerpts from his postgame interview, it's quite apparent that he doesn't share Harvin's total headcase issues:

(on if he can feel okay about his game or if he just sees it as a loss) "I'm not okay with any of that. I'm not a selfish player. I'm definitely a team player and I don't care if I don't even have one pass, one yard, one tackle, it wouldn't have mattered to me as long as we had won the game and I would have made an influence in any way. I would have been happy with a win with no stats."

(on what point during the preparation for the Super Bowl did he know that some of the plays would be available) "None. We didn't have anything. I was just out there playing and practicing and going through with the team and focusing. I didn't have any inclinations of any type of plays set up for me."

(on if he felt more pressure coming into the Super Bowl without a catch in the NFL) "No, because I wasn't even expecting to get a ball. I was expecting to go down there and do special teams and make plays as a special teams player."

(on how he feels about his career going forward and what he can expect next season after his onside kick recovery in the NFC Championship and his game tonight) "I have no expectations. All I know is that I'm going into this offseason to workout extremely hard and do the same thing I did last year; try to put myself in the best possible shape and position that I can so I can be ready for whatever they throw at me."

(on if he knew in the week leading up to this that he would be utilized a great deal in the game) "No, I didn't at all."

(on what a game like this means to him going forward) "Oh, this is huge. This is huge for me right now, just being able to finish the game and do what I did. Now I feel like I should come back and work extremely hard. I didn't have a perfect game. I messed up on a couple routes. Who knows? Maybe if I hadn't messed up on a couple routes and been in the right place at the right time, we probably wouldn't have been in that situation. We probably would have had a whole different turnout."

http://www.fieldgulls.com/2015/2/2/7962147/seahawks-players-react-to-super-bowl-defeat

Funny but that's kinda how I pictured it

Funny but that's kinda how I pictured it

Love the drunk b!tch wearing a New Jersey clapping after the play. Gotta love the karma.

:) That was pretty similar to my experience watching the game. Except I'm not a doosh who videos himself watching the game.

:) That was pretty similar to my experience watching the game. Except I'm not a doosh who videos himself watching the game.

Don't sell yourself short.

Seahwaks fans haven't been this upset since the Miami Heat lost in the finals... :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Like 1

Love to see all the trolls after the Hawks had one hell of a season and came up just one yard short. Just proves the Hawks are legit and will be contending for Super Bowls for many years to come. "They hate us cause they ain't us." :banana:

Love to see all the trolls after the Hawks had one hell of a season and came up just one yard short. Just proves the Hawks are legit and will be contending for Super Bowls for many years to come. "They hate us cause they ain't us." :banana:

Keep telling yourself that. The Saints, Packers, Ravens, 49ers, and a few others thought and bought into that over the last five years. And what's happend to them?

The Seatle hype has and will come to an end. It's the way the league is today. The window has closed as of last night on the Seahawks. Salary caps and the carousel will prove that.

Petey walked into the perfect situation at the right time. So many others haven't. And it will play itself out the same.

I feel sorry for Seahawks fans in a way. You being one of those ways. And I'd bet my life that you don't have season tickets or haven't for any period of time.

Go to the pity party parade tomorrow for the losers and give us the play by play. Who sh!ts on a ball and If Sherman's nostrils flash 24 are on my radar. I'm guessing neither.

Keep telling yourself that. The Saints, Packers, Ravens, 49ers, and a few others thought and bought into that over the last five years. And what's happend to them?

The Seatle hype has and will come to an end. It's the way the league is today. The window has closed as of last night on the Seahawks. Salary caps and the carousel will prove that.

Petey walked into the perfect situation at the right time. So many others haven't. And it will play itself out the same.

I feel sorry for Seahawks fans in a way. You being one of those ways. And I'd bet my life that you don't have season tickets or haven't for any period of time.

Go to the pity party parade tomorrow for the losers and give us the play by play. Who sh!ts on a ball and If Sherman's nostrils flash 24 are on my radar. I'm guessing neither.

Lol you have absolutely no clue what you're talking about. Pete didn't inherit sh!t. Carroll completely wiped out the roster the first couple years after he arrived and started new. Yes, the salary cap will hurt Seattle come 2016. But the Hawks will be able to keep the core guys, the leaders, the guys that make the team come together. They will draft well and be just fine.

Don't sell yourself short.

Thanks a lot! Don't sell yourself short either. One day you'll learn how to spell "bastard." I have faith in you, buddy.

Lol you have absolutely no clue what you're talking about. Pete didn't inherit ######.

So Petey didn't run away from USC after he fawked that team up, find a new gig in the NFL, gamble on Wilson, and go from there?

That defense is why he went to Seatle. Unreal. He doesn't even make the transition if not for the fawk ups he made at USC. And his cowRdice to leave.

• Like 1

So Petey didn't run away from USC after he fawked that team up, find a new gig in the NFL, gamble on Wilson, and go from there?

That defense is why he went to Seatle. Unreal. He doesn't even make the transition if not for the fawk ups he made at USC. And his cowRdice to leave.

Umm the defense was not that good when Pete got there.

Thanks a lot! Don't sell yourself short either. One day you'll learn how to spell "bastard." I have faith in you, buddy.

That extra T is a beacon of light. I'd explain that to you but I have zero patience for those that ride the short bus and need episodes of "American Idol" explained to them with words commonly understood in a dictionary found in a place my wife eats black chocolate ears at when she's having aunt flow in town for play time.

That extra T is a beacon of light. I'd explain that to you but I have zero patience for those that ride the short bus and need episodes of "American Idol" explained to them with words commonly understood in a dictionary found in a place my wife eats black chocolate ears at when she's having aunt flow in town for play time.

Time for your smack fix. You're getting a little loopy :)

Time for your smack fix. You're getting a little loopy :)

Getting owned much? Has it's privileges. Going to the Pity Party?

You guys realise your letting some internet jerk bait you into a thread war. Right?

It’s hard to find a statistical edge for New England. New England was a bit better at stopping the run than I initially suspected, coming it at #9 in rush defense and #8 at yards per rush. When you dig deeper, New England was #28 at stopping the run with a hit at the line of scrimmage or behind the line of scrimmage. Seattle was the 6th best in the NFL at not getting a running play stuffed. Seattle happens to be #1 in the NFL in converting 3rd and 2 or less, a down they typically run the ball. New England is #30 in stopping teams on 3rd and 2 or less. Seattle can play smash mouth, and New England can’t stop it. Marshawn Lynch led the league in breaking tackles, well over 100+ tackles broken.

Funny now that works.

Congratulations to New England Patriots players, organization, and their fans for winning the Superbowl.

I am basically a sociopath. I do not feel emotions. Maybe rage, but that's it. That being said, the loss to Pittsburgh in 2005-06 haunts me to this day and I will take to the grave. Losing on Sunday will put me in an early grave. I am still numb. I feel less than nothing. I'm going through the motions of everyday activities on autopilot.

I think I need to collect my thoughts a bit longer before posting fully. I can't even get the quote function to work properly.

It’s hard to find a statistical edge for New England. New England was a bit better at stopping the run than I initially suspected, coming it at #9 in rush defense and #8 at yards per rush. When you dig deeper, New England was #28 at stopping the run with a hit at the line of scrimmage or behind the line of scrimmage. Seattle was the 6th best in the NFL at not getting a running play stuffed. Seattle happens to be #1 in the NFL in converting 3rd and 2 or less, a down they typically run the ball. New England is #30 in stopping teams on 3rd and 2 or less. Seattle can play smash mouth, and New England can’t stop it. Marshawn Lynch led the league in breaking tackles, well over 100+ tackles broken.

Funny now that works.

Congratulations to New England Patriots players, organization, and their fans for winning the Superbowl.

I am basically a sociopath. I do not feel emotions. Maybe rage, but that's it. That being said, the loss to Pittsburgh in 2005-06 haunts me to this day and I will take to the grave. Losing on Sunday will put me in an early grave. I am still numb. I feel less than nothing. I'm going through the motions of everyday activities on autopilot.

I think I need to collect my thoughts a bit longer before posting fully. I can't even get the quote function to work properly.

I wouldn't feel that way at all. That team went out on its shield, fighting. Bad play call? Probably. But look at Pete Carroll's MO and tell me he hasn't shown huge stones wearing that headset this year. What cost them in that situation was the second time out they blew walking up the field after the miracle catch. That's a fine football team that picked itself up off the floor at 3-3, and punched the rest of the NFC right in the mouth. They had THREE different guys in that secondary playing with injuries that would have kept players with lesser heart out. My God Thomas had a freaking separated shoulder. I've had my words about the punkish way they conduct themselves, but respect is given.That is a tough, tight football team and I wouldn't worry about them one bit. Not with that GM. Not with that coach. Not with that talent.

I'm cracking up, listening to the circle jerks on national TV and radio whining about how they didn't run Marshawn Lynch, when these ass hats probably have no clue who Beastmode even is. Ha ha ha... Sean freaking Hannity complaining about it on his hack of a show.

True football fans know the rook for the Pats made an ALL PRO play jumping that route, a play that only a Sherman or Revis would make. As poorly as the pass was thrown, and as poorly as the route was run, that's a catch if the kid is a nanosecond later making the jump.

As far as 'they should have run the ball" goes... welcome to today's NFL, when head coaches and OC's love to get cute and show how clever they are. I live here in Arlington, TX, and I haven't heard ONE f*cking Cowboys fan lament how their season pretty much ended the same way.

Translation- In the first Washington game, early in the third quarter after Romo had been knocked out, Cowboys had the ball 2nd and goal at the Redskins 3 yard line. Murray had just blasted off a seven yard run to take it down there from the ten. And they threw the damn ball with Brandon Weeden. I don't care if you have Dez Bryant isolated on Charlie Brown, you run the football and score a TD. They settled for a FG in that instance, which cost them the game in regulation, which cost them 13 wins, which cost them a first round bye and home field advantage. I posted here on this board, right after that play, that the entire Cowboy coaching staff should have been run. Anyway, welcome to today's NFL. But I digress.

Feeling a little numb as a football fan? Less than nothing? Ha ha ha welcome to my world as a Raider fan, where I'd kill for even a sniff of the playoffs.

• Like 2

GB and Seattle learned what it is like to be a Vikings fan this year. Imagine that for your whole life.

Wide left and throwing across your body.

Rough ending, but I will take that any time over the fiasco that was Super Bowl XL. That game felt like we were playing against the Steelers, the refs and the media all in one. You will never be able to convince me that we did not get shafted in that game.

This game? A combination of smart play by the Pats, bad luck with the Lane and Avril injuries, and a fateful play call decision. But at least all of it was legitimate. We did not get screwed by referees conjuring up phantom penalties or giving absurd ball spots at key moments.

I'm not as angry about the passing play that many are. But what I will never understand is why not go with a play action, and either throw a fade to the corner, or run Russell on a bootleg. They were selling out to stop the run. Lots of bodies in the middle. We just played a game 2 weeks earlier where the ball got picked twice when it hit Kearse in the fingertips and someone was around to grab the rebound. Throw it in a place where if your guy doesn't catch it, no one does.

The Pats played smart and conservative. We played aggressively. The Pats won time of possession, and had more total yards, but we had more yards per play. Brady threw it for around 6.1 yards per attempt, which is ugly. That's the result you expect to see with a guy like, I dunno, Alex Smith. Russell Wilson averaged more than 10 yards per attempt and lit it up after a slow start. Beast Mode had a great game too. We were aggressive tying it at 14 at the end of the first half, we were aggressive going for so much on the last Kearse catch when we had time to go with more conservative passes, and unfortunately, we were too aggressive on the last big play. Pete was the anti-Mike McCarthy in this game. And ultimately it cost us the championship. But at least we went out trying to win it on our terms.

Two more thoughts.

First, Kearse's drop in the third quarter, when we were up 10, and he dropped that long throw which would have put it at the Pats' 25, was a killer. A silent killer, but a killer. If he hauls that in, we're already in FG range, and have a chance to go up three scores. Even if we settle for a FG, we're up 13 entering the 4th quarter. The two TDs that Brady got puts them up by 1, so a FG for us wins it. We play that two-minute drive differently. We aren't forced to throw a dangerous slant pass. Obviously a lot of things could be different - maybe the Pats score a kickoff return TD after the hypothetical FG and make the game 27-21 entering the 4th - but this looms large. It was more or less the impact of Welker's drop on 3rd down in Super Bowl 46 against the Giants.

Second, do I wish we had Jordan Hill. Bennett was able to pressure up the middle but he can't do it alone. Then Avril gets knocked out and we're down to one effective pass rusher. Hill was starting to become a beast inside and if he was there, Bennett could have wreaked havoc from the outside. I know every team has to deal with injuries, but were the Pats missing anyone? Jerod Mayo I guess. But Bryan Stork was back for the big game. We were missing Hill, Richardson, and for most of the game, Lane. If we had had our full roster available, I think we win. Of course, if Richardson was healthy, maybe Chris Mathews isn't on the active 45. Aargh.

Pats fans will retort that 'champions just find ways to win', which is a truism I guess, but laughably lacking in context. It's another phrase for 'I don't want to hear your excuses because I don't want it to de-legitimize my victory'. The context is, the Pats were able to fight against a depleted secondary and a depleted pass rush in the last quarter of the game. It's the breaks of the game and could just as easily have happened the other way around, but the fact that we nearly pulled off the victory in spite of these challenges is heartening. We still have one of the youngest rosters in the league and most of the core isn't going anywhere. Prospects for next year look pretty good. Hang tight folks.

If nothing else, how would you rather go out? Heads held high in one of the greatest championship contests in history, or like the Broncos, heads down and game over before halftime?

• Like 1

Rough ending, but I will take that any time over the fiasco that was Super Bowl XL. That game felt like we were playing against the Steelers, the refs and the media all in one. You will never be able to convince me that we did not get shafted in that game.

This game? A combination of smart play by the Pats, bad luck with the Lane and Avril injuries, and a fateful play call decision. But at least all of it was legitimate. We did not get screwed by referees conjuring up phantom penalties or giving absurd ball spots at key moments.

I'm not as angry about the passing play that many are. But what I will never understand is why not go with a play action, and either throw a fade to the corner, or run Russell on a bootleg. They were selling out to stop the run. Lots of bodies in the middle. We just played a game 2 weeks earlier where the ball got picked twice when it hit Kearse in the fingertips and someone was around to grab the rebound. Throw it in a place where if your guy doesn't catch it, no one does.

The Pats played smart and conservative. We played aggressively. The Pats won time of possession, and had more total yards, but we had more yards per play. Brady threw it for around 6.1 yards per attempt, which is ugly. That's the result you expect to see with a guy like, I dunno, Alex Smith. Russell Wilson averaged more than 10 yards per attempt and lit it up after a slow start. Beast Mode had a great game too. We were aggressive tying it at 14 at the end of the first half, we were aggressive going for so much on the last Kearse catch when we had time to go with more conservative passes, and unfortunately, we were too aggressive on the last big play. Pete was the anti-Mike McCarthy in this game. And ultimately it cost us the championship. But at least we went out trying to win it on our terms.

Two more thoughts.

First, Kearse's drop in the third quarter, when we were up 10, and he dropped that long throw which would have put it at the Pats' 25, was a killer. A silent killer, but a killer. If he hauls that in, we're already in FG range, and have a chance to go up three scores. Even if we settle for a FG, we're up 13 entering the 4th quarter. The two TDs that Brady got puts them up by 1, so a FG for us wins it. We play that two-minute drive differently. We aren't forced to throw a dangerous slant pass. Obviously a lot of things could be different - maybe the Pats score a kickoff return TD after the hypothetical FG and make the game 27-21 entering the 4th - but this looms large. It was more or less the impact of Welker's drop on 3rd down in Super Bowl 46 against the Giants.

Second, do I wish we had Jordan Hill. Bennett was able to pressure up the middle but he can't do it alone. Then Avril gets knocked out and we're down to one effective pass rusher. Hill was starting to become a beast inside and if he was there, Bennett could have wreaked havoc from the outside. I know every team has to deal with injuries, but were the Pats missing anyone? Jerod Mayo I guess. But Bryan Stork was back for the big game. We were missing Hill, Richardson, and for most of the game, Lane. If we had had our full roster available, I think we win. Of course, if Richardson was healthy, maybe Chris Mathews isn't on the active 45. Aargh.

Pats fans will retort that 'champions just find ways to win', which is a truism I guess, but laughably lacking in context. It's another phrase for 'I don't want to hear your excuses because I don't want it to de-legitimize my victory'. The context is, the Pats were able to fight against a depleted secondary and a depleted pass rush in the last quarter of the game. It's the breaks of the game and could just as easily have happened the other way around, but the fact that we nearly pulled off the victory in spite of these challenges is heartening. We still have one of the youngest rosters in the league and most of the core isn't going anywhere. Prospects for next year look pretty good. Hang tight folks.

If nothing else, how would you rather go out? Heads held high in one of the greatest championship contests in history, or like the Broncos, heads down and game over before halftime?

If you had to lose at this was a better way to lose than like the broncos last year like you said. The game was good and both teams played well. It was an enjoyable game with a good, memorable ending to a superbowl. That being said I don't believe in "what ifs" when it comes to games. There's a lot of "what ifs" that could be stated. What if Brady had thrown a td instead of an interception that first time in the end zone? What if Sherman and chancellor were up to full health? There too many what ifs that could swing both ways. In the end the result is the only thing that you can go with. Hell of a game by both teams

It's clear you don't seek respect. My bad...that's what your mom shakes her cans for. She's working it on the corner for your smack fix and that's impressive in my book. Props to her.

Looking forward to the networks showing the twelfth old lady can shakers surround the pity party parade that the city of Seatle puts on for the losing team. A first. Tru Dat!!! Fawking love it!

Funny now that works.

Should we set up a phillybear suicide watch? Or a phillybear serial killing watch? :unsure:

Should we set up a phillybear suicide watch? Or a phillybear serial killing watch? :unsure:

Watch the Pity Party Parade. Must see TV. Aren't they they Capitol of suey?

I wouldn't feel that way at all. That team went out on its shield, fighting. Bad play call? Probably. But look at Pete Carroll's MO and tell me he hasn't shown huge stones wearing that headset this year. What cost them in that situation was the second time out they blew walking up the field after the miracle catch. That's a fine football team that picked itself up off the floor at 3-3, and punched the rest of the NFC right in the mouth. They had THREE different guys in that secondary playing with injuries that would have kept players with lesser heart out. My God Thomas had a freaking separated shoulder. I've had my words about the punkish way they conduct themselves, but respect is given.That is a tough, tight football team and I wouldn't worry about them one bit. Not with that GM. Not with that coach. Not with that talent.

Well said, Mick. I have a great deal of faith in this organization and high hopes for the team in the coming season. It's hard not to believe in a team that plays their hearts out for each other.*

*Hoping I can say the same about the Raiders soon, too. : )

:lol:

Heading into the offseason, pretty clear that WR is a pressing need. Kearse is a free agent. We got piecemeal work at this position and our best WR in the super bowl hadn't caught a pass all season. Ideally a tall possession receiver, someone like Marques Colston, would be available in the draft, but the draft is a crapshoot.

We will probably lose Maxwell in free agency. There will be cap room allocated to Russ' new deal, to extend Wagner, and for Lynch, it is rumored. Max is going to want something like $8m or $9m and he can probably get it someplace else. Maybe Atlanta or Jacksonville. Who knows how long it takes for Lane to come back too, that injury was gruesome, like Gumby or something. So maybe adding more pieces at CB is needed too.

We've got 11 picks in this draft. Hopefully we unearth a few more diamonds in the rough, like Maxwell (6th rd), Chancellor (5th rd), Sherman (5th rd), Lane (6th rd), KJ Wright (4th rd), Luke Willson (5th rd), and JR Sweezy (7th rd). Pretty good track record in the lower rounds. Just wish we'd hit on some of the higher picks. Wagner is a huge success in the 2nd rd, and is Russ obviously in the 3rd rd, but Bruce Irvin still isn't impressing me at LB and his stupid behavior at the end of the Super Bowl isn't earning any accolades either.

Your d!ck is in the preverbial punch bowl. Wilson wants to get paid. Welcome to the salary cap NFL boys.

A taste of success does that. Your window has closed. A play here. A play there. And now your playing with the big boys. Sucks but it's the truth.

Petey isn't the next coming of the answer. Great owner. Great GM. But you need the big three to stay on top. Petey is the wrong man at HC. He finds a way to destroy everything he touches. Sunday night was proof of that.

Couldn't happen to a bigger doosh than him. Out coached...again! Lost his players.......again. Lost the big game......again. Has the better talent and loses.....again. A pattern that suprises no one except those that rally behind him.

Only he could fawk up with that talent. His USC coaching arrogance caught up with him. Loser coach.

Could not have happend to a bigger doosh. He'll be back on a college sideline like Saban did sucking NCAA cack using his one ring as a recruiting tool. Carroll is a fraud.

GB and Seattle learned what it is like to be a Vikings fan this year. Imagine that for your whole life.

Wide left and throwing across your body.

Twelve men in the huddle? I was at that game. We never should have won that game. Brutal!

It would be tedious to go back and quote 20 drunken posts from our resident Saints fan that has a boner for the Seahawks. While it would be more natural for him to hate the Falcons or Panthers, the focus is to make a lot of ill informed statements about the Seahawks. Sure, we've knocked the Saints out of the playoffs twice in the past 5 seasons. Maybe there is an LSU-USC connection I'm not recalling that makes Bunny hate Carroll.

To start with, the window is not closed. The Seahawks will lose one starter on defense, Byron Maxwell. As soon as Wagner signs his extension, every key defensive player will be locked down for 3 years or so. Bennett, Avril, Wright, Chancellor, Sherman, Thomas are locked up. Mebane may or may not be back, but he missed the last half of this season anyway. On the offensive side, Wilson and Lynch will get extensions. Everybody else will be back with a possible shuffling of the offensive line. So to say the window is closed is delusional. The Seahawks have among the most cap room in the NFL right now, have locked up all their key young starters, and are one of the youngest teams in the NFL. Window is closed? Schneider is managing the cap in a ridiculously efficient manner.

Carroll is going to retire as Seahawk coach. The owner loves him. The players want to play for him. Players sign inexpensive free agent deals just to get on the roster. He's old too, so he's not going to coach forever. But he and Schneider have deals going for at least a few more seasons. One questionable play call, albeit an important one, is not going to scuttle all that. There is too much character on this team. Did he get out coached by Belichik? Yep. And 30 other head coaches in the league do so on a regular basis.

Carroll walked into a great situation? I think that statement is the most insane. There are three players left that Carroll inherited: Brandon Mebane, Max Unger, and the punter Jon Ryan. That first year, if I recall, the Seahawks churned the roster with 300 transactions. They drafted all of their star players under Carroll and Schneider, they didn't inherit them. The Seahawks were an old, terrible team under Jim Mora Jr with the worst defense in the league. And this regime came in and told us that they had a 4 year play to win the Superbowl, and in that 4th year, won the Superbowl.

• Like 2

Your d!ck is in the preverbial punch bowl. Wilson wants to get paid. Welcome to the salary cap NFL boys.

A taste of success does that. Your window has closed. A play here. A play there. And now your playing with the big boys. Sucks but it's the truth.

Petey isn't the next coming of the answer. Great owner. Great GM. But you need the big three to stay on top. Petey is the wrong man at HC. He finds a way to destroy everything he touches. Sunday night was proof of that.

Couldn't happen to a bigger doosh than him. Out coached...again! Lost his players.......again. Lost the big game......again. Has the better talent and loses.....again. A pattern that suprises no one except those that rally behind him.

Only he could fawk up with that talent. His USC coaching arrogance caught up with him. Loser coach.

Could not have happend to a bigger doosh. He'll be back on a college sideline like Saban did sucking NCAA cack using his one ring as a recruiting tool. Carroll is a fraud.

Why do you continoue to live in Seattle threads and spew your ignorant babble and bad mouth our team/fans. Everything you say is garbage.

You must still be butt-hurt that we keep knocking down your sad Saints team, and ripping your hearts out everytime you actually make the playoff's.

Oops, Saints lost again.

We are and will be fine and our coach has already done more for us then your entire organization has ever done that's been together for what seems like 10+ years. If anybody is done, it's your old washed up team that can't even make it over .500 in the weakest Div in football.

Troll on BunnyBasTURD

When he said Carroll inherited these players. That was all i needed to know about this trolls I Q. He's an internet turd who hangs out here because theres no interest in a saints thread.

• Like 1

I forgot to add, Paul Richardson might be out for an extended period of time because of what a train wreck his knee is. So if we lose Kearse in free agency, our starting WRs are Angry Doug and Chris Mathews. Yeesh.

I don't see any point arguing with Bunny on anything, based on what he writes. There's no argument that can be made, even if backed up with incontrovertible facts, that will dissuade him from believing what he believes. When someone is that closed-minded, deliberately, the only thing to do is set phasers on IGNORE. The ironic thing is that if there is any team that is in cap hell, it's the Saints. They are going to lose a bunch of guys this year unless they can get them to restructure.

Gents, may I introduce…Ty Montgomery, WR, Stanford.

Explosive athlete and can be used at KR. Probably needs some coaching up on his route-running but reminds me a little of Randall Cobb. Maybe in rd3? Downside is, also a bit similar to Paul Richardson. So unless they think Richardson is never going to be what he was, maybe not differentiated enough to add value to the team.

• Like 1