Sign in to follow this  
Frozenbeernuts

Official week 1 FU thread!

Hi Filth. Never fear, I'm here, and have a BIG FU.

I had Gordon in a keeper league. Been following his story for months. all the ups and downs, articles, reports, etc. Draft night I decided not to hold him, figuring I'd get him back in the later rounds. Well, some douche-rocket takes him with his 1st pick. Are you focking kidding me? I figure, 'no biggie, he can rot on his roster all year.' 14 hours later this latest news comes out.

So I would really like to give a HUGE FU to Roger Goodell. Get a focking clue how to run a league you fat twat-knocker. Not only did you fock the Browns with your bullsh!t, you focked thousands of fantasy players, and more importantly, you focked me. Stay clear of Pittsburgh if you know what's good for you, needled!ck.

And FU to the rootlicker that stole him from me. Fortunately I'll be at the bar with him soon. He should expect to find several black pubes in his Miller Lites that night.

• Like 1

Mother EFFFERRRR!! Big FOCK U to Andre Ellington, not cuz I drafted him, I didnt. but because hes in $50 worth of fanduel lineups that started on thurs!!! CAnt change him out either.

GNAW MY FOCKING ROOOOOOOT YOU BRITTLE UNDERSIZED THIS YEARS CJ SPILLER POS!

Glad you checked in Gratefulegg.

Last two F.U.s leading the way for what should be a year full of candid, hard hitting funny as sh!t posts.

Gotta add some more to tantastic's one about Ellington.

Monday night focking game to boot on top of me drafting him. You candy a$$ piece of sh!t. Sack the fock up and put some Dr. Scholl's on your Fabrege Egg feet, you db@g.

• Like 1

Fock you out to Gates for being questionable. You have to tempt me again with the Age of LaDarius don't you?

I was tempted to add Ellington in that one as well but I guess questionable is better than 4-6 weeks.

Let me get a preemptive FU in on Matt Ryan. Starting you over Romo. Please be gentle.

Fock you out to Leveon Bell. QUIT FOCKING STUTTERSTEPPING YOU IGNORANT TOKIN' MOTHERFOCKER.

Fock you out to Julio/Matt Ryan. HOOK THE FOCK UP and HOLD ONTO THE FOCKING BALL.

Week 1 and already ready to quit this sh!t. Knew when Cooks got tackled on the 2 yard line the Saints would run it in. Any other focking year in which someone else has Brees, they pass it 99% of the time. This year, of course their running backs will actually be RUSHING inside the 10.

Go fock yourself Sean Payton.

Nick Foles, you cancer! I play you one game last year....concussion, and then you blow up after I drop you.

I draft you this year and you have more turnovers in one game as you did INTs all of last year. YOU SUCK!

I think at this point we need something worse than a FU for Nick Foles.

FU to McRib. Cam and the GTD.

FU McKnee Ben Tate

FU Chiefs. Saving Jamal for the playoffs?

Unfockingreal in one league.

ANY score posted is on my opponent's team or hurts my defense.

Now Brees throws a focking pick. GO FOCK YOURSELF FANTASY GODS.

Yup..... Wtf foles

I think he bumped his head and forgot how to play football.

Fock you out to Jordan Cameron. WHERE THE FOCK ARE YOU AT?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe he's at the end of that sentence, which is where you left that preposition. :wave:

So I've got Stacy, Ellington and Pierce apparently all hurt on one team. Other team has Cameron out...........

Shaping up to be an early departure for yours truly.

FU Alex Smith. Loser. Why don't you actually throw the ball to Charles??? You got a huge bloated contract riding the jock strap of Charles. I hope you don't actually believe you are the focal point of this offense.

Let me get a preemptive FU in on Matt Ryan. Starting you over Romo. Please be gentle.

448 yds, 3TDs, and 0 Int. He must have read your post. Good Start.

Pretty much everyone, period. And I'll throw in a "f*ck the Cowgirls" because at this rate, my Frank Gore will be given the day off before he even gets a carry.

Can someone please paint me a picture of what happened to the St. Louis defense?

The vikings were a bunch of happy little trees.